Chapter 7

Love is Bitter Sweet

Your POV

 

Today is kinda lonely since Hyun Woo went camping with Sulli. There's nobody here since all the workers are off, but the good thing about it is...... at least it's quiet. 

 

(I wonder what is Hyun Woo doing.....)

 

Suddenly, I started to hear footsteps in the palace so I decided to look around. 

 

"Is somebody here?" 

 

I was looking around the palace than I saw a boy standing near the entrance. He kinda scared me a little..... but he seemes harmless. He was very handsome and he had on a really y smirk on his face. He was carrying something with him..... it looked like a book. He also looked very familar..... 

He was just looking at me and smirking. He started to come up to me slowly and I began to get dizzy. The whole room was spinning around me and I began to fall but the boy caught me.  He was starting to look really blurry but I could still make out his face.

 

"Who are you?" 

 

He just smirked at me and everything became black. 

 

End POV

 

 

 

Kai's POV

 

Ahhh~ Finally, I'm here at the palace.... and good thing it's dead here too, other wise..... something could've gone wrong. I have my book with me that will help get rid of Seuta, now.... all I have to do is get rid of her. So I'm looking all of over the palace to find Seuta than suddenly, I saw a ghostly figure floating down the stairs.

 

(I found her!)

 

She was looking around, unaware that I was near by.... 

 

Seuta: "Is somebody here?"

 

She was getting closer and closer towards me. She continued to look around, than finally, our eyes met. She looked a bit frightened..... I wondered if she would remember me. I just looked at her and smirked. I just continued to smirk at her and look at her. It's been a long time since I've seen her and now, here she was right in front of my eyes. I started to approach her slowly, everything in my mind was becoming blank. Suddenly, Seuta was falling and I had to rush to catch her. 

 

She looked at me than asked sweetly, "Who are you?"

 

I just continue to smile at her than her eyes closed shut. I knew what was happening to her, so I didn't panic at all. I had to do something quick. I opened my book than looked through it. 

 

"Ahhh, here it is." 

 

I found the chapter on how I could get rid of Seuta and I read it. I didn't want to hurt her so the only possible choice was to get help her remember what happened. I didn't really like that idea and I don't think Sulli would like it either..... I had to come up with a different plan. 

 

End POV.

 

Sulli's POV

 

I'm enjoying this day of camping with Hyun Woo. We rode bikes around during the afternoon and we had a really fun time. But during the middle of riding the bikes, Hyun Woo got distracted, fell off his bike, and hurted himself. I ran towards him to see what was wrong. 

 

"Woong, are you okay?"

 

He was holding onto his chest like he was in pain but he wasn't really screaming. I noticed something red dripping down from his elbow. 

 

"WOONG! YOU'RE BLEEDING!" 

 

I went to grab my water bottle from my bag than I poured it on his elbow. He looked like he was in pain. 

 

"Does it hurt alot?" 

 

Hyun Woo: "Anni, I'm fine."

 

I took out some bandages than carefully took care of his wound. 

 

"There. It should be better soon."

 

Hyun Woo: "Sulli....."

 

"Yeah?"

 

Hyun Woo: "Could we go back to the palace?"

 

"Why?" 

 

Hyun Woo: "I...............I................I just want to go back."

 

I sighed,"Okay, we'll go back."

 

After when we were done packing up all our stuff..... we head back to the palace. I didn't really wanted Hyun Woo to go back there and I didn't know why he wanted to go back. What was he hidding from me? I remember about the incident he had with the bike.

 

(What happened back there?)

 

End POV.

 

-Hey guys.... sorry it's been awhile since I up dated but I kinda have writer's block..... BIG TIME!!!! Anyways...... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter... although, it was a little short....-