Chapter 1

Love is Bitter Sweet

Hyun Woo's POV

 I'm sitting in my room inside the yacht, looking at my computer screen, waiting to visit Jeju Island. On my computer screen, I see that they were having a tour today so I thought that I may join the tour also. Finally, the ship have docked and everybody left the boat. I as I walked off the boat and into the island, I looked around and enjoyed the scenary. 

 

Sighs* -streches- "I'm finally here!"

 

I continued to walk around the island and I explored the village. I was constanly greeded by the people that passed by and I greeted them back. Suddenly, I found a group of people and they were be guided by somebody so I decide to follow them. We past by some woods that were filled with trees and thick bushes. Finally, we reached to the end of the woods. Outside of the woods was a really big palace with alot of beautiful scenary. 

 

"Wow! It's really pretty here." 

 

We all camed to a stop then everyone stared at the tour guide while she explained where we were.

 

Tourguide: "In this palace here, there lived a king, queen, and a young princess. Six years ago, on June 14th, 2006, the palace strangely caught on fire. Luckily, the palace survived the fire and the inside of the palace was rebuilt. No one knows how the fire started or what could of caused it but there are many theories of how the palace caught on fire. Let's move on."

 

I took some pictures then I followed the group to another spot of the palace. The tourguide stop the group then we all gathered around her to see the shrine. 

 

Tourguide: "This shrine here was made in honor to the royal Shin family that died in the fire. Ingraved in the shrine is the date of the incident, the names of the Shin family, and the age that they died. Also, there is a painting of the royal family placed on the shrine that was recovered from the fire."

 

I looked at the painting of the royal family and looked at the Princess. 

 

"Wow, she's really pretty." I tried to take a photo of the shrine and the painting but the tourguide saw me then stopped me.

 

Tourguide: "Young man, please don't take pictures of the shrine!"

 

"Oh, choesonghamnida."

 

I bowed at her at a 90 degree angle. My face got red and I was really embrassed. I put my camera down then it hanged on my neck.  The tourguide then turned around and faced the group.

 

Tourguide: "Everyone the tour is now over! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope to see you again!"

 

Everyone started to leave, so I decided to leave as well but I got stopped by the tourguide once again.

 

Tourguide: "Excuse me, young man."

 

I stopped in my tracks then turned around to face her. She walked up to me then stopped to catch her breath. 

 

Tourguide: "I don't mean to bother you but...... are you a photographer?"

 

"Oh, ye."

 

Tourguide: "Oh that's great! I have something to ask you then."

 

"What is it?"

 

Tourguide: "We actually need a photographer here at the palace. We had a photographer before but he quit and left. Would you like to be our new photographer?"

 

I thought about it for a minute then looked around the palace. (It really does have alot of beautiful scenary.)

 

"Ye. I'll do it."

 

Tourguide: "Great! You can start tomorrow! We all stay at the hotel next to the palace. Go on ahead and get a room in there. Tell them that I sent you in there and they'll prepare everything for you. Here, I'll give you my card."

 

She gave me her card then went back to work and guided the next group of people. I walked around the palace to find the hotel but I seemed to gotten a little lost. I walked into a beautiful garden with a water fountain and there was a girl sitting next to the fountain. She had her hand placed in the water fountain and she was splashing the water around. I thought it was really pretty so I took a picture. 

 

"Excuse me..."

 

The girl looked at me with a shocked expression, she was really quiet and she looked really familiar.

 

"I'm sorry to bother you but do you happen to know where the hotel is?"

 

The girl got up then walked up to me and she told me to follow her. I followed her then we finally reached to a hotel. I turned around to thank her but she was already gone.

 

"Strange..."

 

I went inside the hotel then showed them the tourguide's card. They prepared me a room and I went to take a rest. I couldn't help to think about the girl I saw. I couldn't figure out why she looked so familiar. Suddenly, it hit me.

 

"Ahhh! The painting!" A flashback of the Shin family's painting went through my mind.

 

"Could it be? Aniyo, aniyo, it's impossiple." 

 

I closed my eyes then fell asleep, waiting for the next day to come.

 

End. POV

 

Your POV

 

I was sitting at the water fountain playing with the water then suddenly, I heard a voice.

 

??: "Excuse me....."

 

I turned around and saw a boy standing in the garden. He was awefully cute and he was wearing a camera around his neck. He had really cute orange hair and he was carrying a bookbag with him. I was really shocked to see him, so I stayed quiet.

 

??: "I'm sorry to bother you but do you happen to know where the hotel is?" 

 

He was smiling really cutely and brightly.

 

I slowly walked up to him then said, "Follow me..."

 

He followed me and we finally reached the hotel.  Once we reached the hotel, I left him and went back to the palace. Throughout the rest of the night, he couldn't leave my mind. 

 

"Maybe..... just maybe.... he can help me."

 

I continued to play with the waterfountain until I started to feel sleepy. My eyes started to close so I drifted of to sleep while laying my head on the fountain.

End. POV