Chapter 4

Love is Bitter Sweet

Sulli's POV

 

When I first got up this morning, I decided to the palace and visist Hyun Woo. I asked Kai to take me there and he groaned about it but he did what I asked for. When I got there, I couldn't find Hyun Woo anywhere..... so I decided to go inside the palace and look around. As I step inside, I looked around the palace hoping to see Hyun Woo. 

 

"Hyun Woong-ah!" I shouted at the top of my lungs but there was no reply, I looked around the room again and I spotted a figure inside the room with me. My eyes became wide and I was filled with fear. 

 

(Is it her......??)

 

"A.....anniyo, it can't be.... I GOT RID OF YOU!" I started to back up slowly and she began to approach me.

 

(Is she here to seek revenge?) 

 

"STAY BACK!" I grabbed my purse then I started to swing it around and waited for her to come closer.

 

"GO AWAY!" I threw the purse at her but she was gone before it could hit her. I sighed then I heard someone call me. 

 

??: "Sulli?" I turned around, it was Hyun Woo.

 

HW: "What were you yelling at and why did you throw your purse?"  He looked at me wierdly and confused. 

 

"Oh, Woong-ah."  I needed to make something up quickly.... "Ummmmmm, I was trying to kill a bug...........it's gone now though."

 

HW: "Oh, I see. What are you doing in here?"

 

"I came her to see you."

 

HW: "Really? Is that so?" His face became red and his tone be awkward. 

 

"Ne. I told you that I would come visit. Woong-ah, are you hungry?"

 

HW: "Mmmmm, a little bit."

 

"Great! Let's get something to eat! Cha!" I smiled, grabbed my purse and his arm then took him out to eat. After when we got something to eat, it was time for him to go back to the palace but I really didn't want him to go. 

 

"Woong-ah♥ Do you have to go back to the palace? Why don't you just come stay at my uncle's with me? Hmmm?" I fluttered my eyes, trying to convice him to come stay with me but he refused to. 

 

HW: "No, I can't. I have something to do there." 

 

"Ahhh, I see. Well, atleast I can walk you back." I was dissappointed that I couldn't convice him to stay with me but I walked him back to the palace. I held onto his arm and once we reached the palace, Hyun Woo yelled.

 

HW: "AHHHH!" He held onto his forehead and I looked at him with a worried expression.

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

He looked at me with smile than said, "It's nothing really, I just got a little headache is all. I'll be fine."

 

"Okay. Well, I'll be going home now. Are you sure you'll be okay?" 

 

He rubbed my head then gave me a hug. 

 

HW: "I'm fine. Go home."

 

"Okay." I started to head home, once I got inside, I was getting chewed out by Kai again.

 

Kai: "YA! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

 

"Aishhhh, oppa, you're so annoying. I've just walked Hyun Woo back to the palace." 

 

Kai: "Oh, really?" He rubbed his head then sat down. "Did something happen?"

 

I shooked my head. "He got a small headache but I don't think he remembered anything."

 

Kai: "Ahhhh, that's good then." He laided down the couch.

 

"But...... I saw something inside the palace...."

 

Kai got back up then asked, "What was it?"

 

"I saw..... Seuta....."

 

Kai: "ANNI, that's impossible. She's dead."

 

"BUT I DID SEE HER! Oppa, what are we going to do?"

 

He stayed quiet for a long time then he got an idea. 

 

Kai: "You have to keep Hyun Woo away from the palace. I'll go there and I'll get rid of her for you."

 

"Really? Oppa, your the best!" I gave him a hug and he smirked at me. 

 

(All I have to do, is keep Hyun Woo away.)

 

End POV. 

 

 

Hyun Woo's POV:

 

After when Sulli took me out to eat, she walked me back to the palace but I could tell that she didn't want to be away from me. I told her that I had some stuff to do there and she understood me. She held onto my arm, swung it around, and walked me to the palace. Once we reached there, I felt a sharp pain in my head. 

 

"AHHHH!" I yelled. I held onto my head, hoping it would ease the pain. Sulli looked at me with worried eyes.

 

Sulli: "What's wrong?"

 

I just looked at her and smiled so she knew that she didn't have to worry about anything. 

 

"It's nothing, I just got a little headache is all. I'll be fine."

 

Sulli: "Okay. Well, I'll be heading home. Are you sure you'll be okay?"

 

I rubbed her hair then I gave her a  hug. 

 

"I'm fine. Go home." 

 

Sulli: "Okay." She turned around the started to walk home, I continued to watch her until she was gone. 

I went inside the palace and I found the girl awake in the room. 

 

I smiled at her, "Ahhh! You're awake now! That's good. How are you feeling?"

 

??: "Umm ye. I'm feeling fine." 

 

"That's good. Btw, I'm Hyun Woo but most of my friends just call me Woong." 

 

??: "Oh, I'm Seuta. Nice to meet you." 

 

"Ahhh, so you are the princess..... What are you still doing here? Should you be.... you know.... up there?" I pointed to the ceiling, hoping she will understand what I meant.

 

Seuta: "Ye, I should be but, I can't. I don't remember how I died, so I can't go up there." 

 

"But you've been here for long awhile, shouldn't you already have that figured that out?"

 

Seuta: "Anni, for some reason, I'm having a hard time to remember but I have a feeling that you'll be able to help me."

 

"Me? How so?"

 

Seuta: "So far, you've been the only person who could see me and hear me. Please, you have to help me."

 

I thought about it for awhile and I later agreed to help her out. 

 

"Okay, I'll help you."

 

Her face became bright and wide. Her smile was really bright and beautiful. 

 

Seuta: "Kamsahamnida!"  She dissappeared from the room and reppeared agian. She was carrying a small plate of riceballs. "I made these incase you became hungry....... it's also a thankyou gift." She picked a rice ball up than gave it to me. I smiled at her, grabbed the rice ball, and ate it. 

 

"Mmmmmm, neomu masshhhiiita! ^ ^

 

Seuta: "Jongmal? You really like it?" 

 

"Ye. It's daebak!" I gave her a thumbs up and continued to eat the riceballs. It became late and so I decided to head back to the hotel. I went to my room then I feel asleep in my bed and started to dream.

 

[Dream/flashback]

 

There's a little boy standing in front of the palace, watching it. The palace is on fire and the fire was getting bigger and bigger. There were many people running out of the palace, I could see the King and Queen, they looked worried. The queen and king were going around to the people, asking where the princess was but they had no clue where she was. 

 

A little girl ran to the king and queen then yelled out. "Princess Seuta is still inside the palace!"

 

Queen: "What?"  The queen turned to the king with a worried look, "We have to go get her!"

 

King: "Hae, stay here, I'll go get her."

 

Queen: "No, I'm coming with you. She's our daughter." 

 

The king and queen then ran into the palace looking for the princess. The boy stood there, watching in fear and frozen as a statue. He then looked around and found alot of buckets surrounding near a well.

 

Boy: "WE HAVE TO PUT OUT THAT FIRE! EVERYONE, GET A BUCKET!" 

 

One by one, the people grabbed a bucket. One person than splashed their bucket onto the palace but the fire looked like it was getting bigger. But the people wouldn't give up and they continued to throw water onto the palace until the fire was gone. After when the fire was put out, they waited for the king, queen, and the princess to come out but their was no sign of the them anywhere. The sky became grey and it started to rain, then, everything became black.

 

End POV.