Love is Bitter Sweet [Sequel]

Love is Bitter Sweet

Hyun Woo's POV  

       

   It's been two years now since Seuta has left.

I still live on the island and I'm now working at the palace as a tour guide.

I've also kept the promise I made with her and I could still remember it like it was yesterday. 

 

Seuta: "Promise me one thing."  "That you let the people know the true story."

 

And I did.

I lead my group around the palace grounds, tell them my story, and the whole truth behind Seuta's & her parents death." 

I also wrote a book about it and it became very popular.

I bet your wondering what happened to Sulli and Kai? 

Well, they went back in Seoul, South Korea and they still live together.

Oh, I forgot to mention...........

Kai actually confessed to Sulli the day Seuta left, they eventually started going out and now they're engaged. 

They're supposed to get married soon and of course, I was invited as their best man. I'm really happy for them.

As for me? Well, I'm not married or dating anybody.

Honestly, ever since the day Seuta left, I was never interested in dating any other girls. 

 

Sure, I have alot of girls that come by here that would flirt with me but I couldn't date any of them. 

I'm happy living with my life as a tour guide and I love sharing my story with other people. 

I loved working at the palace as a photographer also, I got so many good shots of the palace.

Now my pictures are in my photo gallery in the palace and alot of tourists come by to see the pictures.

Up to this day, I still carry my camera around my neck even though I work as a tour guide now.

It just feels weird to me if I don't have it on me. 

Sometimes, after when work is done, I would go sit down on a bench and go through my it.

Of course, most of the pictures where in the gallery but I still had a few pictures on there.

I'm looking through it right now and I found a picture of Seuta. 

It was the one where we first met, she was playing with the water  in the fountain. 

She looked so beautiful and so happy. 

I remember how shy she was, how quiet she was, and that day I didn't even know she was a ghost. 

Suddenly, I started to feel tears roll down my face. 

My eyes were watery but my tears were warm. 

I missed Seuta so much....... I was so glad that I met her but I'm still hurt by the fact I couldn't even remembered that we've met before.

I'm not mad at Sulli or Kai for lying to me anymore and I don't blame them at all. 

Sure, it might have been their fault but being mad at them forever is a selfish thing. 

I decided to put my camera down and I stared into the sky.

 

"Seuta.... can you hear me?"  

 

-silence- 

 

"I miss you..... I want to see you......"

 

-silence-

 

Sigh* I put my head down and ran my fingers through my head. Suddenly, I heard a voice call out to me.

 

??: "Woong~"

 

I looked around my surrounds to see who called me but there was no one around. 

 

"Am I going crazy?"

 

I decided to get up and I started to head home but then I heard the voice again.

 

??: "Woong~ Lee Hyun Woo~!"

 

The voice sounded so familiar.....

 

(No....... it possibly couldn't be..........??)

 

I turned around and my eyes opened widely in surprised. 

 

"????.................????" 

 

I was so surprised..... I could barely speak. My whole body was shaking and I was in tears one again. I happily ran up to the person and gave them a big hug.  

 

??: -giggles- "Did you really miss me that much?"

 

I nodded my head and replied with a, "Mmmmhhhmm. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo much." 

 

??: "Well, I'm here."

 

"How long are you staying? You're not gonna leave me again are you?"

 

??: "Woong~ I'll always be by your side. No matter what."

 

I smiled brightly than said, "Good. I love you Seuta."

 

Seuta: "I love you too."

 

The End.