Chapter 6

Love is Bitter Sweet

[ Hey guys! So...... Chapter 5 seemed to be really long huh??  ..................... I'm sorry for that. x(  -bowing at 90 degree angle- CHOESONGHAMNIDA! I'll try to make this chapter a bit shorter and hope you guys won't get bored of it. Hahahaha. Anyways...... Enjoy♥ ^ ^ ]

 

Your POV: 

It's the middle of the day and I see Hyun Woo sitting at the desk, working hard as usual. Suddenly, it starts to become late. He is still going through all his books and he had finish reading half of them already. He finished reading through one book then he grabbed another one and opened it to read it. I couldn't take it anymore, he was working so hard. Suddenly, I had an idea so I walked over to the desk then slammed his book shut. 

 

"You should take a rest. You've been working hard all day."

 

Hyun Woo: "Anni, I promised you that I would help you. Let go of the book."

 

"You have plenty of time to help me. Come with me, I want to show you something. Bring your camera." 

 

He got up from the desk, grabbed his camera, and he followed me to the outside of the palace. It was dark out but this only made my plan work even better. I finally found the water fountain and I knew that we reached where I wanted to take him. I clapped my hands and the whole place lit up with colorful flashing lights. Hyun Woo was looking around the garden in amazement. He was smiling really brightly and as I watched him, I couldn't help but smile too.

 

Hyun Woo: "WOW! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" 

 

I looked at him and smiled even bigger, "It's gets even better."  

I took out a remote that I had grabbed from the ground and I pressed one of the buttons. Suddenly, the whole garden became filled with bubbles and they started to surround us. I noticed that the flashing colorful lights made the bubbles looked like they were glowing also, it was a really beautiful sight. I got lost in amazement of looking at the bubbles that I forgot that Hyun Woo was even there with me.......As  I turned around, I noticed that Hyun Woo was getting closer to me and closer. I didn't know what was happening, I couldn't even think...... He touched my face with his right hand and he started to lean in. His lips are touching my lips..... (What is this? What's happening?) Suddenly, everything just became black.

 

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't see Hyun Woo...... 

 

(He's must of gone somewhere...... Who is he always hanging out with anyways?) 

 

Sigh* I guess I just have to wait till he comes back........ I sat down on the desk in my bedroom waiting for Hyun Woo to return..... Suddenly, I started to think about what happened last night....... I touched my lips and began to think.....

(That........ What was that? Why did he do it?)  

Whatever it was, I really like it and I can't stop thinking about how warm his lips were. I was getting bored of waiting for Hyun Woo, so I decided to make him something whenever he came back. As I went into the kitchen, I was a little uncomfortable and I was trembling. But I managed to make some amazing cookies and I put them into a cute, red box. After when I was done, I went back into the bedroom and waited for Hyun Woo. When he finally came in, I greeted him well. 

 

"Woong oppa, annyeong~"  I was really excited and happy to see him. I wanted to ask him so many things but he seemed really tired. He keeped smiling at me and it made me feel really warm. I took out the red box then laid it on the floor. 

 

Hyun Woo: "What's this?" 

I just smiled at him than opened the box, revealing all of the cookies I made. They looked really delicous and I was glad that they turned out well.

Hyun Woo: "Did you make these?"

 

"Ye. Have some." 

He smiled at me, grabbed a cookie, then he took a bite out of it. After he ate the cookie, his face began to brighten up more and suddenly, he screamed.

 

Hyun Woo: "AHHHH!" 

He was holding onto his head with his arm. I was really worried for him and I was wondering what was happening.

 

"What's wrong?" 

Hyun Woo looked at me then said, "It's nothing, I just have a headache." 

 

I sighed in relief then said,"Oh, you've must been studying too hard. You need to take a rest."

 

Hyun Woo: "Ye, I'll go back to the hotel then."

 

"Let me walk you there."

 

Hyun Woo: "Okay."

 

I was glad that Hyun Woo let me walk him back to the hotel. I couldn't let him walk there by himself knowing that he had a headache from working to hard. If he was by himself, he could of fainted or something and there would be no one to help him. I couldn't let something like that to happen. After when we reached the hotel, I started to leave but Hyun Woo grabbed me by my hand then he hugged me from the back. 

 

Hyun Woo: "Seuta, annyeong." 

After when he let go of me, I turned to him then waved at him with both of my hands. 

 

"Woong oppa, annyeong." 

I dissappeared from his sight and went back to my bedroom to rest. I was worrying about him all night, so I couldn't sleep well. 

 

(I wonder who he is always hangingout with?)

 

End POV.

 

 

Hyun Woo's POV

 

It's a really slow morning today at work and I'm roaming around the palace, taking pictures. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had. 

 

(Who is that boy and why was Seuta in my dream?)

 

??: "Woong-ah!" 

 

I turned around to see who called me and it was Sulli. 

 

Sulli: "Woong, are you going to be busy today?" 

 

"Anni, it's pretty slow today. Wae?"

 

Sulli: "Well, I'm planning to go camping this evening till Saturday. I was wondering if you would like to come."

 

"Mmmm," I thought about it for awhile, "well, I'm off for the weekends, so sure, I would love to come."

 

Sulli: "Great! We can leave during the afternoon. You should go pack."

 

"Right. I have one question though...."

 

Sulli: "Huh, what is it?" 

 

"I have a friend that I want invite too. Can she come along?"

 

Sulli: "Ummmm, sure. It's no problem." 

 

"Good. I'll go pack." 

 

Sulli walked away and I went to the hotel to pack my things. After when I gathered all my stuff, I went inside the palace to look for Seuta. I looked all around the palace until I finally found her. I smiled at her, walked up to her, then I grabbed her hand. 

 

"Follow me." 

 

I took her outside of the palace then started to head to the village.  We walked through the forest, I  finally reached the clearing in the forest and I could see the village. I started to walk through but Seuta stopped me by pulling back her hand. She looked me with a worried and confused look.

 

Seuta: "Where are we going?"  

 

"We're going camping. Let's go." 

 

I started to pull her back with my hand but she wouldn't budge. I was wondering why she was doing, it was making me upset.

 

"Come on." 

 

I try to drag her outside to the village once again, but she still wouldn't budge. I looked at her with confusion.

 

"What's wrong. You don't want to come?"

 

Seuta: "Anni, I do but it's hard to explain...."

 

"What is it?" 

 

Seuta: "I've never actually been able to leave the palace grounds before............."

 

"So, you're telling me...... that you can't leave this place?"

 

She looked at me with sad eyes the said, "Mian...." 

 

Sigh* I went to go give her a hug and I laid my head on her shoulder.

 

"I'll just stay here with you than."

 

Seuta: "Anni. It's okay. Go ahead and go, you deserve it." 

 

"Okay, I'll go." I lifted up my head off her shoulder then I looked at her.  "Are you sure you'll be fine here by yourself?"  

 

Seuta: "Ne. I'll be fine, I promise." 

 

"Algesseoyo." 

 

I smiled at her, her face, then I leaned into her lips unti my lips touched hers. After when I pulled away, I hugged her once more then started walk out. I looked back at her then waved at her with both of my hands.

 

"Seuta, annyeong."

 

She waved back with both of hands, "Annyeong....." 

 

After when I walked out,  I found Sulli waiting outside of the forest for me. At first, she looked really dissappointed and upset for some reason but then she greeted me with a smile.

 

Sulli: "Are you ready to go?" 

 

"Ne."

 

Sulli: "So......... where's your friend that you were going to bring."

 

"Oh, she couldn't come......"  

 

Sulli: "Oh, I see. That's too bad."

 

"Yeah......." 

 

We started to walk toward her car then we sat inside. We drove to our camping site and it was really beautiful. We go out our bags from the trunk then started to set everything up. I was really upsed that Seuta couldn't come with me. I really wanted her to go camping.

 

(Ahhhhhh, I just wished she could of come with me. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some really good pictures.)

End POV.

 

 

Your POV: 

 

This morning, the palace wasn't as loud as it usually is so I guess today was really slow. 

 

(I wonder how Hyun Woo is? He's probably bored out of his mind) 

 

Later in the evening, I heard footsteps stomping around the palace and I was wondering who could be in here. Suddenly, I saw Hyun Woo's face and he was smiling at me. His smile really gives me a warm and welcoming feeling. He walked up to me than grabbed me by my hand. 

 

Hyun Woo: "Follow me." 

 

He dragged me outside of the palace and we walked for awhile. He brougth me through the woods and we reached the clearing. I knew that the clearing lead to the village, so I stopped Hyun Woo by pulling back my hand before we could go out.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

Hyun Woo: "We're going camping. Let's go." 

 

He tried to dragg me with his hand but I placed my feet hard against the ground so we didn't move anywhere. He looked at me and I could tell he was getting mad. 

 

Hyun Woo: "Come on." 

 

He tried to dragg me once more but I still stopped him from going anywhere. He looked at me with a weird and confused face. 

 

Hyun Woo: "What's wrong? You don't wanna go?"

 

"Anni. I do but it's hard to explain."

 

Hyun Woo: "What is it?"

 

"I've never actually been able to leave the palace grounds before........"

 

Hyun Woo: "So, what your saying is........... you can't leave this place?"

 

This truly made me feel horrible and I was really sad. I looked at Hyun Woo, he seemed to look really dissappointed that I wouldn't be able to go camping with him. 

 

I looked at him then said, "Mian......"

 

He sighed, walked up to me, hugged me, and he laid his head on my shoulder. 

 

Hyun Woo: "II'll just stay here with you then."

 

"Anni. It's okay. Go ahead and go, you deserve it."

 

Hyun Woo: "Okay, I'll go." 

 

He lifted up his head off my shoulder then he looked at me. "Are you sure you're gonna fine by yourself?"

 

"Ne. I'll be fine, I promise." 

 

Hyun Woo: "Algesseoyo." 

 

He smiled, touched my face, then he leaned into my lips. Our lips were touching once again and I was getting a really weird feeling. I didn't know what was going on but I really liked it. After when he stopped, he hugged me once more then he started to leave. He looked back at me then wave to me with both of his hands. 

 

Hyun Woo: "Seuta, annyeong." 

 

I waved back to him with both of my hands, "Annyeong......." 

 

Hyun Woo was then out of my sight and I headed back to the palace. I went to my bedroom and laid down on my bed to think and I was touching my lips.

 

'(He........ he did that again........ it really felt nice.....)

 

I really wished that I could have gone camping with Hyun Woo but I couldn't. I felt bad about lying to him on why I couldn't go with him....... but I don't think he'll be happy if he knew the truth, I had to protect him. 

 

(I'm sorry Hyun Woo)

 

End POV.

 

 

Sulli's POV.

 

Today, I went to the palace in order to invite Hyun Woo to go camping with me and he agreed. I was glad that my plan was going well, so I was really happy. Then, Hyun Woo asked me if he could bring a friend along. I told him sure. After when we were done talking, Hyun Woo left to go pack and so did I. I went back to the apartment. I found Kai sitting on the couch and he was reading a really strange book.

 

"What's that?" 

 

Kai looked up at me then said, "Something that will help us get rid of Seuta."

 

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm going to go pack my things now."

 

Kai: "Okay, let me help." 

 

Kai set down the book onto the coffee table then helped me pack my things. He filled up my bag with many useful things and he keep them very organized. After when we were done packing my bags and putting them in the trunk of my car, I started to head towards the palace. I parked my car near the forest then got out to look for Hyun Woo through the clearing. Surely enough, I did see him and he was kissing some girl. My heart nearly dropped when I saw who he was kissing but I lowered my head down and backed away from the clearing. I could hear Hyun Woo's footsteps as he was walking out. I looked at him with jealousy but I didn't want him to think there was something wrong.  I greeted Hyun Woo brightly with a smile and acted like I didn't see anything.

 

"Are you ready to go?" 

 

Hyun Woo: "Ne."

 

"So......... where's your friend that you were going to bring?"

 

Hyun: "Oh, she couldn't come......" 

 

I could see that he was very dissappointed that Seuta couldn't come but I still couldn't get over the fact that he kissed her. I was so jealous but I couldn't let Hyun Woo know that I could see Seuta also. 

 

(This is really bad..... what if he is slowy remembering everything)

 

I was getting really fustraded but I just stayed calm and remember that Kai was going to fix everything for me. I continued to act clueless about the kiss and about being able to see Seuta.

 

"Oh, I see. That's too bad." 

 

I was actually kinda glad that Seuta isn't able to follow him. She'll ruin everything for me and the plan I had.

 

Hyun Woo: "Yeah......."

 

We walked over to my car, got in, then drove off to the camping site. After when we got there and got our bags out of the trunk, we set up our tents and made a fire to cook some food. The evening then became night and all I had to do was keep Hyun Woo away till tomorrow evening so the plan could work. 

 

(Kai, I"m counting on you)

End POV