My First

Shining Star

Flashback

Seohyun is walking towards the library. Of all places in the school the library is her favorite place. For her, it seemed like it is the place where she can have a time to relax and read a good book. She would rather stay inside the library than wander around the school like what most of the students do. Before goping to the library she actually told Suzy to come with her but Suzy declined because she had a meeting with the school org. Suzy has been recently active in their school government. She is happy because at least her friends undying energy will be put to good use.

She immediately went to the back portion where there are seats near the windows that overlooked a lush scenery. It is her hideout whenever she wants to be alone. She slowly walks at the aisle of books inhaling their antique scent when suddenly...

"Omo!..mianhamnida" she sincerely said. She stumbled on a pair of long legs. The owner grunted in pain and got up from its sleeping position.

"You again?!" Seohyun blurted in shock.

"What is you problem woman? You are a walking accident freak"

"Excuse me? It is not my fault. This is a library and not a bedrrom. You should respect this part of the building because this is where students should nurture their minds and not slack off"

Yong bit back his smile. Whoah, this girl is amazing. She could be more strict than their guidance counselor yet she is very cute while she fumes with exaspeartion. He couldn't even undrestand why he finds her words entertaining.

"Aigoo! Babo! Why are you smiling like crazy?" Seohyun said with wonder.

"Because you are crazy" he said sarcastically.

"Ne?!!..Tsk, you must be more crazy than me."

"You probably stalked me right? You came here so that you can get a glimpse of me."

"Whoah! Your imagination amaze me Mr. Jung. Noy even in my slightest consciousness that I will follow you nor even think of you." The nerve of this man! How could he say that. Ah, he really annoys her. Such a brag.

"Well, you could just say it nicely if you want my autograph or my picture you know."

"You are..ahh..shinja! Stop it. I am really annoyed now with you!"

She turned to leave but her right foot stepped on the pile of books that are lying beside him. She lost her balance and fell towards him. Her lips fell smacked right down unto his. Her eyes widen with shock. His eyes widen with shock too. But in the end, he felt a tinge of gentleness. His eyes grew gentle. Seohyun immediately got up while blushing furiosly. She was red to the toes. She felt so hot like she is about to suffocate. Her yes watered with unexpected tears.

My first kiss...and with this man. What did I do to deserve this humiliation?

"M-m-miamhae.." she rana nd never turned back. Looks like the library won't be her favorite place anymore.

Jung Yonghwa just stayed there as the scene repeatedly played in his mind. He felt happy and he doesn't even know why. Her lips seemed so soft and sweet. He was sure it was her first based on her reaction. She wanted to hug her when he saw that tearss pooled in her eyes. He knew that she is embarassed. He just came to the library to take a nap because he got tired last night writing songs that he would present to their company and this accident happened. Seemed like he wants to write a song immediately.

Her first kiss was me? What did I do to deserve this blessing?

He stood up and smiled gently. Looks like the library would be his favorite place form now on.