Seeking Courage

Shining Star

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Everyone at CNBLUE's dorm was already up and busy getting ready to go at the location shoot which will be in a secluded high school in Busan. They knew why their hard headed pabo Hyung chose a scene in a school. It could be one of his fantasy to see Seohyun again in a school uniform. Yonghwa could be weird sometimes but they knew this time he has a purpose for actively participating in the creation of their new MV. Their leader would just normally agree to whatever the creative and production team conceptualized for them. However they were a bit surprised that he has been attending the brainstorming session and fought for his idea to the production team. Naturally, FNC gave way to their golden boy especially when he requested that the maknae of SNSD should be the lead for their Passionate Love MV. They thought that Seohyun would fit more for their My Sweet Girl MV which has a more innocent, bubbly and fun concept. Passionate Love is more on the dark side of love. It is about passion and desire. Intense and burning. They were not quite sure if Seohyun can handle that kind of concept. She was known as the gentle one bordering to the nerdy one. She was pretty but in a sweet and innocent way. They were not also quite sure why SM would "taint" the pure image of Seohyun. Can she handle it? Can she handle Yonghwa? Will their Hyung terrify her? Well, one thing they were sure of is that Yonghwa will not be filming an MV. He will be claiming what's his. 

" Are you guys ready?"

Each of the members who were lost in their thoughts immediately fell back into reality.

"W..well, were waiting for Hyung to come out." Minhyuk lazily answered.

"Where is he anyway? We should have been in our way by now if we want to have a good rest and appear fresh for tomorrow."

"I dunno. His room is abnormaly quiet this morning. Maybe he's still sleeping." Jungshin stood and went outside with an almost inaudible "I'll go into the van".

"This pabo guy! I thought he's the most excited one today. I've been through a lot of negotiations just for this to push through. Go wake him up Jonghyun-ah will you?"

"Okay".

Minutes later Jonghyun went down to the parking area were the rest is already waiting for him. 

"Hes not in his room. I've been knocking for almost forever."

"Where could the guy be?"

The four of them were shocked when the van's door opened suddenly revealing a very impatient Yonghwa. He was already in the van by the time the three finished getting ready. He is very excited already and was on his second bottle of Americano when he noticed the that their Manager and the 3 other are outside discussing something gravely. 

"Yah! Hyung! We've been waiting for you and you didn't even called that you are already here."

"You three are so slow you know. What are you waiting for? C'mon in and let's get going!"

Minhyuk elbowed Jungshin and whispered an "I told you" earning a threatening "I heard you pabo!" from the leader. Jungshin just rolled his eyes over his Hyung. Yonghwa is as manly as manly can be but he is a choding when it comes to matters of the heart. Only Seohyun can do that.

_______________________________________________________****__________________________________________________

"Seohyun-ah just roam around here for a bit. The director and the production team will have a meeting for a while. If you are tired just go into your room and I'll just wake you later for dinner."

"Ne Manager-oppa"

It was a tiring journey. The group wrapped up a commercial shoot at around dawn and she barely had more than 2 hours of sleep before getting ready to travel to Busan. She was asleep the whole time. Somehow she has regained her energy and walked towards the sandy shores of the beach. This is the perfect time to release all the tensions inside her ever since she learned that she would be the lead actress in CNBLUE's MV. She got even more terrified when she read the script sent by FNC. It was by far the most intense and revealing role that she will be in. How can she seduce a man when she hasn't even thought about them? How can she make a man fall for her when she even doesn't know how to talk to them properly? She prayed so hard everyday that the man would not be Jung Yonghwa himself. How can she seduce him when she hated even the thought of him? Well, there could be no other way. The man is the leader and the image of the group. There could be no way to escape this fate.

She sat silently and inhaled the cool fresh air by the sea. Ahh...this is calming. She fervently hoped that it would be this calm tomorrow. She even promised that she will be good to Yonghwa if he will be good to her during the shoot. She put her hand over her heart. It was beating like crazy.

Be still. Why are you like this? 

1 week. She only has to endure this for 1 week. It would only be for a few hours and then she could just avoid him like a plague outside the shoot. Yes that would be it. Or better yet, she'll just befriend Minhyuk or Jungshin. They were the same age and the two looked very friendly. She immediately liked them the first time they saw them. They are like brothers. She smiled at the thought of it when suddenly a manly voice interrupted her serene thoughts.

"Smiling like that alone can make you crazy"

She turned hastily and gasped upon seeing Jung Yonghwa in the flesh. Standing like he owned the world. Hands in his pocket and looking at her intensely as if he's gonna devour her. 

What is wrong with his gaze? It's as if he's always angry at me? The nerve of this man!"

"Cat got your tongue Seohyun-ah?"

"W..what are you doing here." She almost croaked. Why can't she answer him properly?

"I saw you. So I decided to say hello to my lover" He said lazily with a devilish smirk planted in his handsome face. 

"I am not your lover. You are mad Mr. Jung." That remark from him gave her shivers. 

"But you will be for the whole week right?"

"....N..ne..but only for the shoot." She answered nervously. I hate him. Oh God I really hate him for making feel so foolish when he's talking to me.

"Are you ready for tomorrow Seohyun-ah"?

"N...ne...Ahh..excuse me. I think my Manager is looking for me right now"

She was about to walk past him when he held her arm firmly. She gasped and prepared to give him a piece of her burning mind when he lowered his head inches away from her face. All her strength seemed to melt away. His gaze held hers like a prisoner. She can't look away. Her breathing has gone ragged and forced. 

"Don't run away from me Hyun"

"Let me go.....Please.." She begged for her release because if she didn't do it something inside her would snap and she won't be able to control herself. This man is dangerous. He has done something bad to her before but still her heart would jump when he is near and that made her hate him more. 

"See you tomorrow lover" She let go of her arm and she was able to breathe normaly. She just realized that she almost stopped breathing while he's holding her. She walked fast while breathing hard. 

That eyes. So piercing. What does he want? Why do I want...Oh God! No. Stop! 

She should stop before it's too late. Tomorrow would really be a long long day and she should really rest to be ready.

Meanwhile Yonghwa was left on the beach smiling like an idiot. She is really cute. Pretty too. The sunset is making her face glow like a fairy. He knew he is destroying her composure and he is so mean to her. But what can he do? When it comes to her the cool rocker boy turns into an unreasonable idiot. But one thing is clear to him. He wants her. He almost prayed hard to make 1 week turn to 1 month. Her and him in this paradise is like a dream he woudn't want to wake up.