Love Melody 3 (I hate you)

Shining Star

Keroro ringtone playing...

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and searched for her phone. 

"Yobosaeyo..." she answered sleepily.

"Yah!! Seohyun-ah! Where the hell are you?! We should be going shopping today for your outfit tonight. I can't just let my bestfriend look like a drag on her first performance night for a school event!" Suzy on the line ranted.

"Mianhaeyo Suzy-ah but hey why are you such in a bad mood this early?" she answered back half awake.

"Because young Miss I have been knocking on your door for the past thirty minutes and you are not opening it"

"Shinja? You're here? Already? Omo! Wait" she answered hurriedly as she made a mad dash to the front door.

"Thank God I've finally woken you up. You are not usually a late sleeper" Suzy huffed as she followed Seohyun up to her room.

"Maybe Nanny went to the market with the maid." she answered in an instant. She can't let Suzy found out that she slept late because of one devil. She has been turning for an eternity last night because of that arrogant beast. She doesn't even knew why! 

"I just hate him" she said mentally.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the Lotte Department store

"Omo! I am sooooo tired form all this shopping!" Seohyun protested.

"Yah! I can't believe that I became friends with a cavewoman!" Suzy retorted.

"C'mon Suzy-yah lets eat. I want some steamed goguma." 

"Again?!" Suzy rolled her eyes. Her friend is just unique. She can eat goguma of any kind all day if allowed.

After devouring the goguma they bought they have decided to go home to prepare for the night. 

"You must be very beautiful Seohyun-ah. I will ask my cousin who is a make-up artist to come over and do our make-up" Suzy said excitedly.

"It is just a performance and no need to fuss over it you know." Seohyun answered looking bored and innocent.

"Omo! Not only I became friends with a cavewoman but a nun also. Of course you need to be beautiful because this will be considred as a debut performnace of yours pabo!" Suzy said.

Seohyun just huffed and let Suzy prepare for everything. Her friend really has a future as manager to artists. She just smiled and followed Officer Suzy's orders.

Afte a while...

Seohyun was done being fussed by Suzy's cousin. She has already changed her clothes to the one they've bought at the department store. She is staring at herself at the mirror and smiled lightly. Well, she might as well just enjoy the night tonight. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whoah! Seohyun-ah! You look very pretty!!" Suzy said teary eyed. Seohyun just smiled shyly at her and rolled her eyes at her firend's excitedness. She is now ready to go with a light heart.

Meanwhile at Jung's residence...

"Yah! Hyung lets go. I don't want to miss all the girls tonight" Jonghyun said jokingly while strumming his guitar at Yonghwa's mini living room in his room. Yonghwa emerged from the bathroom looking dapper and every inch a rock star. 

"Don't worry. They will be waiting for us." Yonghwa said confidently. "...and I'll be waiting for that one pretty girl too."

Yonghwa and his band arrived at the school ground which now looks like a concert venue. Fan girls immediately swarmed the band. Every girl on campus can't take their eyes off him and his group. Meanwhile on the other hand, Seohyun is pacing back and forth at the Student Government Office while Suzy was eyeing her dizzily.

"Yah! You are making me dizzy. What is wrong with you?" Suzy blurted out.

"I'm nervous Suzy-ah. I have never performed in front of many people and they are the same age as me"

"I know this is something new for you. You might have performed before but they are for formal gatherings and charity events."

"That is why. What if they can't realte to me? What if they make fun of me?"

"Just play with your heart. I know you can do it. Thank you for being a part of this event."

"Thank you for your support Suzy-ah. Lets do this so that I can go home early and watch my Keroro episodes" Seohyun brightly said leaving Suzy with wide eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Yonghwa, you seemed to be uncomfortable. Is something bothering you?" Kyuhyun noticed that Yonghwa seemed to e looking for someone.

"Are you looking for that bratty girl?" Jonghyun teased.

"What made you say that huh..Of course I'm not."

Where are you bratty girl? Got afraid and you backed out? I'm not surprised.