Loosing Sanity

Shining Star

"Cut!"

It has been a beautiful day. The sun is shining brightly and the wind of Jeju is invigorating. They have been shooting an outside scene for the MV where the all the members are palying their instruments in the middle of a field with various beautiful flowers. They shot the outside scenes first which mostly needs the presence of the CNBLUE members first.  

"Good take guys. Well, Yonghwa seems to be in a very good mood today for being able to portray a man so in love while singing eh?" 

The director patted his shoulders while he just gave his cheek bursting smile. He is really extra happy today. The scene that he's looking forward to will be shot later in the afternoon. Seohyun is getting prepped up in the hotel at this moment and he can't wait to see his goddess. Seohyun seducing him is a dream. But today it looks like his dream will be turned into a reality. He just hopes his heart will still function normally after the shoot later. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. 

"I'm afraid for Seohyun later. Looks like this pabo Hyung will devour her later" Minhyuk whispered to Jungshin as they sat in their make-up chairs. 

"Shush Minhyuk-ah! You really do have a death wish don't you?" 

"But how can Seohyun bring out a seductress later? It's not in her personality to seduce men. Yah! Let's watch the filming later." Minhyuk still continued to babble and unknowingly noticed that Yonghwa is behind him breathing fire in his nose. Jungshin tactically left Minhyuk scared that he will get beaten to death by his scary Hyung. 

"If you love your life Minhyuk-ah you'll never show yourself to the filming site later arraseo?!"

Minhyuk froze and nodded slowly without looking at the source of the voice. If he dared look up he might have a nightmare for the rest of his life. His hyung is really weird and scary and crazy. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The filming site has been prepared. A grand piano was set in the room. An elegant sofa was placed beside the piano. A big ornate bed was placed across the room. It was the best set up for a lovers rendezvous but for Seohyun it was like a torture room. This crazy man is really more than crazy. How on earth will she seduce a man? Her hands were cold as ice as she looked at herself in the mirror getting dolled up for the shoot. Her hair has been curled and tousled like those of a bed raggled one. Her costume is big white t-shirt that barely even covers what was need to be covered. Thankfully she begged to wear shorts underneath it. She'll be barefoot for the whole shoot and was explained to that she and Yonghwa will act out as lovers being really "in love" with each other. If she doesn't knew the director she might loose courage. However, Lee Sang Min PD-nim is one of Korea's top artistic director. She'll learn a lot today and won't back down. This is just a job after all.

"Is everybody ready?"

"Yes PD-nim. Yonghwa is on his way...."

"I'm here Sang Min PD."

Yonghwa calmly enters the room and bowed to the PD. He then gently scanned the room for Seohyun when his heart stopped beating for a second. Seohyun entered the room in just only a big white shirt, a short shorts highlighting is never-ending beautiful pair of legs and she's barefoot for Korea's sake! He almost lost his control and fell to the floor. His blood is dangerously flowing somewhere it shouldn't be. He wanted this right? How come he can't bear to breath normally?

"Anyonghasaeyo PD-Nim, Yonghwa-sunbae. Please take care of me. " she softly greeted. She is soooo nervous but she needs to survive this night for there are 3 nights left of shooting with this abominable creature. She should bear this. This is her job. She would do her best and make her Unnies proud. And why was Yonghwa extra handsome today? That hand tousled hair, white shirt and fitted ripped jeans is so sinful. How can a pair of jeans be so sinful? God! She'll turn into a whimpering idiot when the week ends. Thanks to the devil's distrubing presence.

"Stop beating so hard heart!" she silently scolded herself. 

"Okay! This scene is an intimate scene. We'll practice first so that you'll be comfortable with each other. Seohyun please sit on the sofa and you Yonghwa-ssi please lie on her lap."

Seohyun almost cried there and then but she held it in. She would survive this. Yonghwa on the other hand is on the moon. Life for him that day is sweeter than sweet. 

"Yah...if you move indecently even just a little bit you're dead meat. Arraseo?"

"Woah, I bet there is not a lot of people who knew your murderous side Hyun."

"Just don't do it you....."

She could not utter the next words because Yonghwa s his arms around her waist and closed his eyes calmly. The nerve of this man. On the other hand, PD-nim looked very pleased while coaching her to be more open and smiling. 

"This is my friend. This is my friend. My very best friend. This is nothing. Act like he is the love of your life Joohyun!"

For that fleeting eternity she forced herself to let go of the baggages of the past and immersed herself as Yonghwa's lover. 

What is she doing?

Her eyes looked like it's about to spit fire. Her smile suddenly became his fleeting death. Her touch burned his body sending shivers to somewhere it shouldn't be. He's drowning at her stare. Mesmerized was an understatement. He couldn't even move. Her laugh is a caress he wnts to linger for an eternity. This girl is his death. A happy one at that.

"And cut! Wow! That was a good take Seohyun-ssi. That acting is natural and sweet. Ahhh. I did not you had it in you. Uri Yongwa-ssi is excellent at portraying that he is mesmerized. If this is not some shoot I would thought that Yonghwa is in love with you eh."

The PD went on blabbering about the seen but Seohyun felt like he is about to vomit. A mix of embarassment and awkwardness washed over her. This man is really on top of the people he wants to murder. Yonghwa on the other hand seemed to be out of breath. It's only the first scene and it seems like he is about to burst like fireworks. Attraction is an understatement. It is more than that. But he is too scared to name the feeling. It might ruin him. It might make her go away further. He has to keep it in. 

But how? He's heart is betraying him even more so his body.

Seohyun is a witch. A lovely witch.