We Will Meet Again

Shining Star

-Present-

"Hyung! Were you in another space and time?" Minhyuk asked. You were zoning out. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. Just stuff." Yonghwa lazily answered.

"Were here!" Jungshin excitedly said. Whoah! The bar is full packed tonight it seems.

The four of them got out of the car and went into the VIP entrance. After they've settled themselves on the room over-looking the dance floor with glass walls Jonghyun ordered what he was craving the most. Minhyuk can be seen checking out the girls like a high schooler while Jungshin is still busy calling someone on the phone. Yonghwa was ordering some drinks when a glamorous girl named Uee came. He sat beside Yonghwa and lovingly caressed his collar.

"You told me that you'll text me. You didn't"

"Oh, sorry. We have become so busy these days." he answered with a smile,

"Really? Oh, I miss you. Call me when you have time. I will always be availbale for you. I am with my friends. Would you like us to you guys?".

"No need Uee-ah. Just enjoy yourselves"

Uee went with a pout and was gone. Yonghwa looked at the members and devilishly smiled at them.

"Cool." Minhyuk exclaimed while laughing.

CNBLUE enjoyed their night because next week will be very busy for them. No more time for leisure and all work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen girls! We already have our schedule for next week." Manager Choi informed the girls. They were inside the practice room and were practicing very hard for their Gee song which will be released nex week. Taeyon took the paper and was shocked to see the performers for Music Bank.

"Whoah look! CNBLUE-sunbaenims will be having a special performance next week. Same date like us."

"We wil give them our cd right?!" Sunny said excitedly.

"Yes Sunkyu. You must personally give them your cd. So all of you should come in their waiting room and give them it."

The girls were soooo excited except for Seohyun. She became very worried and anxious. To cross paths with Jung Yonghwa again? Oh no!. She let out a worried sigh and breathes deeply. She can do this. She'll just pretend that she don't know him at all. Just a simple schoolmate before. She pulled out her phone and listened to some Keroro theme song. This is her way of keeping herself relaxed. 

"Yah Seohyun-ah. Maybe you should be the main person to give the cd since you were schoolmates before right?" Hyohyeon suggested.

"What did you say Unnie?"

"Omo! You are listening to you Keroro song again right?". Hyo said suspiciously. You are only like that when you get drowned  by that childish song. Aigoo this child. Did you hear what I said? You will be the main person who will giv the cd to CNBLUE-sunbaenims."

"Me?! Waeyo?!" she said with a hint of panic in her voice.

"Aigoo! Because you are schoolmates before that is why".

"B..b..but we will go togther right/ You will accompany me right." she said with a worried expression.

"Yah! Why the sudden nervousness Seohyun-ah? Did somehing bad happened between you two before?" Yuri inquired.

"A..a..a.anniyo. I am just not sure how to approach him. " she lied.

"Aigoo! Our cute maknae is nervous. Do you like Yonghwa-sunbaenim?" Sooyoung teased.

"Yah! Stop it Unnies. I will never ever like that man" she said defensively.

The other members just looked at each other with some teasing look on their face.