Andwae Hyung!

Shining Star

The schedule of the CF has been scheduled already. Seohyun really was nervous because of the skimpy costume that she will wear. The flow of the CF is also a bit provocative. The audience will be in a frenzy if they saw it because the character is so not her. But if she wants to learn something new then she has to accept all the challenges that will be thrown her way. It is not really her dream to become a hallyu idol but fate gave her the oppoturnity and her parents pushed her to try it. Enjoy everything about it they say. And so she did. She has never imagined herself to be so glamorous and famous all she wants in the future is to build her own music school and teach children. One day she told herself. One day soon. And so while waiting for that day she will succumb into the things that the industry needs. Besides she enjoys performing with her unnies and seeing their fans happy. If this is the feeling of giving happiness to others then she will gladly do it. Her self-confidence have slowly been built inch by inch. Her self-esteem has been restored. Thanks to that pabo monster for crushing it so soon. It has stuck to her like madness that she has let him won into destroying her self-confidence. You can't do it to me now pabo. I have worked hard to fix the damage you have done in the past. I'm not the gullible Seohyun anymore. 

On the day of the filming Seohyun went to the resort early together with their manager and found out that Lee Joon has arrived already. 

"Anyonghasaeyo Sunbaenim. I am Seohyun of Sonyuh Shidae. Please take care of me ." she cheerfully greets Lee Joon without realizing that Lee Joon is gaping at her with an open mouth. It took a moment for Lee Joon to respond to her.

"O..oh. Seohyun-ssi nice meeting you too. Let's do our best then. Fighting!" A girl without make-up and looked heavenly is like a blessing Joon contemplated.  I am such a lucky guy. Kekeke.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Cut!! Very good. Excellent job"

The director of the CF beamed happily at the both of them. They have just finished filming the CF for the resort. Lee Joon and Seohyun is smiling seductively at the camera. The scene is they are having a good time playing in the water. The last scene is Joon hugging Seohyun from the back while Seohyun is laughung naturaly looking at the camera. Both of them are wet already from all the playing that they did on the water. Seohyun is wearing a one piece striped swimsuit in navy blue and white (see image below). Lee Joon is topless and wore only a red beach shorts. 

"You have worked hard Sunbaenim!" Seohyun told Joon after the cut.

"Kamsahamnida Seohyun-ssi. You also did well. Very natural. I am honored to be paired with you. Also, stop calling me sunbaenim. I feel so old hearing it. Just call me oppa. Like a big brother" Joon replied playfully giving Seohyun his most charming smile ever.

"Ne.Let's work hard together then O..O..Oppa"

Lee Joon could tell that Seohyun is not used calling someone Oppa directly. But he felt happy. Someone must be dying out of jealousy right now. Lee Joon then suddenly had an idea. A revenge for that not so soft smack on his head. This will be fun. 

"Seohyun-ssi, would mind taking a selca with me?"

"Selca? O..of course Sun..Oppa."

Seohyun then walked towards Joon who is observing her secretly. A while ago he almost had a nose bleed when Seohyun emerged from the dressing room wearing the y swimsuit. He had never imagined that Seohyun possessed a killer body that most women would die to have. Ample s, flat stomach, curvy hips and legs that seemed to go on and on. On top that her face is very innocent looking which is a deadly combination for men. How did she hide those from the people? Lee Joon almost forgot how to breathe if Seohyun had not greet him with a sweet "fighting". Lee Joon could sense that she is not comfortable with the costume. It seems it is the first time she has worn it and that he is a lucky guy together with the crew and staff, who tried their best to not stare too much on her,  on set to see it. Seohyun just earned herself a legion of fanboys including him. Whoah, the heavens loved him. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ping!"

Yonghwa was lying on the couch that day in their villa. They have no schedule so they spent the day doing nothing or sleeping for it is a luxury for them to get 8 hours of sleep at most. He felt too lazy to get up so he called out to Minhyuk who is busy playing some games in his Ipad. 

"Yah! Minhyuk, can you open to see the message on my phone?"

"Ah hyung, don't you have legs? I am winning already. Yah, Jungshin! Can you please get hyung's phone? It seems that his legs is not functioning for the moment"

"Ish! How on earth did I come to live with two of the laziest people alive?" Jungshin got up from his couch and grabbed Yonghwa's phone on the coffee table in front of him. 

"Hyung! Lee Joon sent you a picture! Should I open it?"

"Yeah. Sure. That kid must be bored to death."

Jungshin then pressed the button to see what their pabo friend sent their hyung. Upon seeing the picture Jungshin froze, his eyes got bigger as if it were about to pop out of its sockets. As if he can't contain himself anymore he kicked Minhyuk lightly and signaled Minhyuk to see the picture. Minhyuk on the other hand became a bit irritated but by the looks of Jungshin getting pale his curiosity won over him and moved towards him. Upon seeing the picture also, Minhyuk went rigid, he and Jungshin looked at each other with shocked expressions written all over their face. Jonghyun who is eating some noodles came to watch what the two maknaes has been so engrossed about. The two looked like idiots looking at each other back to the phone back to each other again. He smacked Jungshin and signaled also what they are doing. Jungshin signaled to Jonghyun to come over and Jonghyun immediately went to see the source of the comotion. Upon seeing the picture too, he gave out a big "whoah". Lee Joon have not sent 1 picture  but 5 pictures of Seohyun in her swimsuit costume. One picture was taken when Seohyun was standing near the man-made beach and looking at the sky with her hair flowing gently with the wind, another was her as she listens to the PD giving instructions, another when she was being photographed and she giving some seductive looks to the camera, another was when she is walking from the water all wet and y and the last one a selca with Joon while his arms were on her shoulder. 

"Don't let hyung see that" Jonghyun whispered to the maknaes. "We will all be dead when he discovered we have seen it"

"Wae? He told us to get it for him" Minhyuk whispered back.

"Just don't let him see that....."

Jonghyun haven't finished what he was about to say when the phone was snatched away from Jungshin's hand by a mighty force. All the three of them slowly looked at Yonghwa with fear on their faces.

"Why can't I see my own picture message? What's up with you three?" Yonghwa bellowed towards his juniors as he walked away towards his room with the phone in his hand. 

The three just followed their hyung with their eyes as Minhyuk says a lifeless "We'll be dead".