Love Melody 3 (I hate you) 2

Shining Star

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight will be a night of pure fun and enjoyment as we clebrate our school's Foundation Week. We have gathered our schools talented students to share their talents and passions. So I will not make this any longer. Let the party begin!

After the MC finished his spiel the performances soon began. Some danced, some sang in groups and some did other awesome performances. Seohyun will be next after a girl group's performance. She felt very nervous. This is her first time performing for a young audience and she is afraid that she will be booed out. What if she bored them? What if she made a mistake.? 

"Just go with it Seohyun-ah. Everything will be fine. " Seohyun assured herself silently.

Yonghwa wants to inhale some fresh air as the air at the backstage becomes so hot already. He is sitting silently at the garden bench when he notices someone  on the other side. He looked at the girl intensely feeling a sense of familiarity. Her profile can be only seen from his point of view. The girl seemed uncomfortable. He walked slowly to approach her but he stopped in his track when the girl turned a little.

"It can't be!" all he could say is that. "It's Seohyun and she's damn beautiful. Like an angel and a princess in one entity.

Suddenly he seemed to be sweating profusely. He does not understand why he felt strange all of a sudden. Like he was hypnotized by a witch. Yes, a very beautiful witch. He continued to walk slowly towards her. 

"Hey, bratty girl. Nervous aren't you?"

Seohyun was surprised upon hearing a male voice. She was even more surprised upon seing Jung Yonghwa standing a few feet away form her. Her erratic heart beat is starting again. He is so damn handsome tonight. Still, a devil is a devil she must not succumb to its spells.

"If you have nothing good to say might as well leave me be" she managaed to spat back.

Yonghwa just smirked at her. Ah, this fiery girl is driving him nuts. What? He must be crazy. No one has ever affected him in this way. He has t be in control of everything. This is something that has been out of his control for some time now. He must find a way to be in control. This foreign feeling is driving him mad. Liking and hating at the same time? Micheoseo!

"What if I don't want to?" YAH! PABO! Stop or you'll end up regretting something later. 

Seohyun looked at him with anger in her eyes. This man is really the devil in disguise. Here she is all nervous and here he is making her feel bad even more. 

"Can't you just go somewhere else? Go find your fan girls they will be more elated to talk to you than me"

"Why bratty girl? Are you getting nervous having me around you? Let it all out. I know you like me" What? Idiot! What are you talking about. Just stop now. His mind is battling over his subconscious. This is really something new. But he can't tear himself away from this girl. This moment with her seemed too precious. Weird.

"Whoah! Hold your horses pabo-yah! You have such arrogance in you that it can make any volcano erupt" Seohyun angrily answered back.

Her cute nose flares. What a cute sight to behold. 

"Anyway, good luck on your performance. I'll be watching even if it will me bore me. Don't bore us too much bratty girl" ! What was that. Isn't saying Good Luck that hard bastard? his mind scolded after that remark. He knew that he went overboard teasing her.

Seohyun was too shocked to speak. That really hurts. Now her nervousnes is eating all of her remaining confidence. She has no confidence anymore to face the crowd. She can't do this. She hated how stupid she felt in fornt of him. He hated this man. She's on the verge of tears. She has lost all the confidence in her. Her esteem has been trampled and she felt so weak.

"Omma! Appa! Help!" her mind shouted silently. This is why she hates playing in front of many people. She is very afraid to be judged. It is not her fault she likes classical music. People her age would never undrestand. That is right. They will think that it is boring. 

 "I hate you Jung Yonghwa! You are nothing so don't think that every person will bow down to you!" Seohyun said full of detest. She is really hurt. How dare him judge her? She can't do this. She can't do her performance. All her hopes that he is a better person has all been gone. Nothing is left except an empty feeling and hate. She is not a hateful person. Its just that Jung Yonghwa is someone to be avoided. Yes she must avoid the boy that made her heart beat erratically but made a scar that is deep only time can heal. She hurriedly ran away from him with tears from her face. Oh how she hated that man.

"That is a bit too much don't you think?" Jonghyun suddenly appeared behind Yonghwa.

"Are you eavesdropping? Why are you here?" Yonghwa said coldly. Now he really felt bad. The damage has been done. This what I'm talking about pabo! 

"I was just passing by when I heard you say those hurful words. "I am 100% sure now that she will not be participating. You have destroyed her confidence and she is not even your fan girl who will forgive you easily. She will surely hate up to her grave". Jonghyun said who is now full of sympathy towards Seohyun.

"Oh come on. She will be alright" Because she'll be devastated. Mianhamnida Seohyun-ah. All I wanted was to say good luck to you. I'll be watching your great performance since you are a good pianist. I'll be watching as your fan. But why is it that different words came out of my mouth? Why?

Meanwhile...

"Mian Suzy-ah. I am not really feeling well. I don't think I can do the performance tonight." Seohyun deliberately lied and ran to the exit. 

All Suzy can do is wonder what happened to her friend who is in a lovely mood a while ago. Someone must be the culprit. She'll check on Seohyun later as she has responsibilitis as the school officer. She'll just inform the coordinator that Seohyun is sick. That is all she could do for now. 

From that day onwards till Jung Yonghwa graduated, Seohyun kept herself away from him. She avoided him at all cost. On the other hand Yonghwa might not admt it but he regretted every word he said to her. He wanted to apologize but does not know how. He tried to talk to her many times but all she would do is ran away from him. They continued their lives as if nothing happened at least for Seohyun. Yonghwa fely guilty all the time. He really is sorry for what he has done. But his man pride kept him from further chasing Seohyun. He knew that he has hurt her a lot after she didn't show up when it was her turn to perform. He successfully performed that night but he felt empty. They partied hard with all the other student and still he felt bad while Seohyun on the other hand  cried herself to sleep while watching Keroro episodes.

That is the way the two of them separated. Just like that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More coming up. I just went into hibernationfo a while. :) Mianhaeyo chingus!