Yong's Punisher

Shining Star

CNBLUE just returned at their dorm which looks like a villa if truth be told. Everything looks so modern and funky. They were at their living room and Manager Joon is still busy talking on his phone on some endorsement matter. He seemed so agitated talking about the schedule for a CF on a big mobile phone company.

"Yeah, I know. But I thought we have agreed on that matter. No..no.. We will be in Thailand on that schedule. The boys have a full pack chdule next month. But..argh! ..I told you already."

Minhyuk lied on the sofa and opened his Ipad. He is playing some sort of game which made him lost in a world of chasing something. Jungshin is now dialling some girls number and went to the balcony to talk. Outside the building were fans waiting to get a glimpse of the hottest band. Upon seeing Jungshin they all screamed and squealed. On the other hand he waved and went back inside. More squeals could be heard from the loyal supporters. Jonghyun is at the kitchen looking for something to eat. Meanwhile Yong was sitting in a big sofa like he was the king of the world. His head was thrown back eyes closed.

"...okay..okay..so we have deal? Arasso, just email me the contract and some other details okay?" Manager Joon ended the call and faced Yonghwa. "You guys will have a commercial shoot with LG mayb next month. The storyline is yet to be finalized so I guess We will have a full schedule next month".

"Whatever. I'll just be heading outside. I just want some fresh air" Yonghwa said with a poker face like attitude and stood up.

"Hey aren't you tired? You have a guesting tomorrow on a radio program. Don't forget." Manager Joon called out as Yonghwa walked lazily to the front door. He just waved his hand without looking back in salute like manner.

"What a punk". Manager Joon muttered after Yonghwa is out of sight. He just shook his head in disbelief and turned towards Minhyuk who is surprisingly gone from his position. As he turned, he saw that the rest of the members have accompanied Yonghwa. A mumble of  See yah's and Bye Manager Joon get some life is what he heard last form the Jungshin and Minhyuk. Jonghyun just raised his eyebrows and smiled a on sided smile.

"What am I going to do with them?" he sighed.

-Outside

"Yah Hyung, where we will be tonight? Let's go to Friday's I suggest." Minhyuk said excitedly.

"Then Friday it is" Yonghwa said with a devilish smile.

"Hey, I know that expression. Don't tell me you'll steal a woman's heart tonight just as you always do." Jungshin laughed.

"All I want is to eat that steak I am craving since last night" Jonghyun answered while his eyes are closed and looks he is imagining it and salivating over it.

"Glutton!" Minhyuk and Jungshin spatted.

"Yah! Hyung could you teach me some slick moves to capture a ladies heart. You know to mak me look mature. Women always says I am cute."

"Poor Kang Minhyuk Hyung is not a demi-god just as you think. He has been denied by a girl once. And I think she is the only who embarassed our Hyung like that." Jungshin teased.

"Yah! Stop it!" Yonghwa uncomfortably blurted out. "That talk is nonsense"

"Hyung, what happned? I am dying of curiosity right know you know." Minhyuk pleaded.

Yonghwa just closed his eyes as if he heard nothing. Even if it is against his will his memories brought him to the past. A single name appeared in his mind. An image of a pretty *even if he doesn't want to accept the fact but his mind says otherwise* , sweet, naive and straightforward girl is playing in his mind. Soft breeze blew away her long silky hair. Her smile could melt even the toughest heart until she opened his mouth and spatted the words that shocked him in his whole life. The words echoed in his mind.

"I hate you Jung Yonghwa! You are nothing so don't think that every person will bow down to you!"

Seo Joo Hyun. Seohyun. This one girl penetrated Yonghwa's life without him knowing it. This one girl tested Yonghwa's patience *which he always looses in front of her*. This one girl raised his hope up to the heavens and shattered it easily in just one click. If God is punishing Yonghwa for his being a cassanova towards girls then this one girl is his worst penance.