I'm Coming for You

Shining Star

Yonghwa slammed the door shut and gave out a sigh. He sat in his bed and looked for the picture message of Lee Joon that his dongsaengs have gone crazy about. What picture did his pabo friend sent him that made them looked like fools? Is it ? His friend has been an avid fan of it and so were those idiots. He found Lee Joons name in his inbox and opened it or shouldn't have. If he felt lazy a while ago now his adrenalin is the height of Namsan tower. Heart thumping so loud he could almost hear it. Beautiful. Sinful. His fingers trembled as he slide the pictures deftly on screen. He swallowed some saliva that has been stuck in his throat ever since he laid eyes on the pictures. Yeppeuda. Shinja yeppeuda. How can this girl turn into this very y lady? This must not be his Seohyun. She would never wear this kind of sinful thing. It is not her. His mind must be playing with his eyes. He looked long and hard on the pictures as his mind tries to accept that this is really her. This is his Seohyun smiling brightly at the camera, staring seductively and smiling sweetly with Joon. 

Wait!

Smiling sweetly with Joon?! And was that Joons hand on her smooth shoulders?! The nerve of this guy to touch his Seohyun like that. How dare he put his arms around her while he hasn't even held even her pinky. How can this guy try to make him so angry by the thought of him with Seohyun as they play together like lovers do? His hands turned into hard balls and his jay clenched due to unexplained anger towards Joon, the staff for letting Seohyun wear that sinful swimsuit, for exposing his Seohyun into the public, for not accepting the project himself. He should be the one holding her like that now. Seohyun may not like him now but she won't have any choice because he could always defend himself that it is just a professional situation. Seohyun would adhere for sure. Even if it is just acting but Seohyun will give him those sweet smiles he has been dreaming about. It should be me. Seohyun is mine!

Wait!

His dongsaengs have seen it too. Now he could not protect Seohyun from their imaginations. Those three have plenty of it. Especially those two pabo maknaes. How dare them look at Seohyun ithis way? He really felt that he was going to explode any minute. He threw the phone on the bed and stormed out of the room.

"Yah. Jungshin, what do you think hyung is doing?"

The three of them has been outside Yonghwa's door for more than thirty minutes now ears pressed against the door to investigate thier hyung's reaction. All of them were perspiring slightly due to anxiety. Yonghwa is weak to see some logic when it comes to this girl. They knew that he has been in love with her since high school but never had the courage to admit it in his self due to his foolish pride. He is so used to be worshipped by girls that he doesn't know how to express himself or give effort to the girl he really liked. He thought it is just easy but he was proven wrong. 

"Shut up. I can hear him moving inside towards...MOVE HE'S COMING THIS WAY". All of them panicked so they set themselves in a tangle as all of them fell down the floor. Yonghwa towered them and angrily confronted the trio.

"YAH! Who told you to open Joon's message?"

"B...b..but hyung you told me to open it for you" stammered Jungshin as he disentangle himself from the remaining two.

".............I order you to erase what you saw in your head right now. Don't you dare imagine or I'll kill you in your sleep"

"Seohyun is really y and pretty hyung. She has the killer body. I wonder why she hid it for a long time" Foolish of him to blurt it out. Minhyuk immediately earned disapproving looks from Jungshin and Jonghyun while Yonghwa is on the verge of releasing his murderous side.

Obviously, violence is rampant at the CNBLUE villa that night as Minhyuk tries to escape from Yonghwa's grasp while Jonghyun and Jungshin tries earnestly to stop Yonghwa from committing murder. A series of Andwae hyung, I'm sorry, hyung! We need a good drummer! with Minhyuk the loudest screaming Ommaaa! at the top his lungs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa sat in his bed and lie down. What is happening to him? He looked like he is not his self anymore. He looked like a man possesed by unnatural forces taking over what is left of his sanity. He must sort this out before he gets too crazy to even save himself. He has gone mad with guilt in the past years becaue of that incident in his last year as a Senior. He shouldn't have insulted her like that. But what can he do? He is turned into a bambling baboon when he is in front of her. No right words would go out of his mouth. His foolish pride is so immature to accept that he has finally found his match. It would have save them a lot of trouble if he just acknowledged it first that he is really falling in love. 

He won't fight this feeling anymore. Seohyun will be his. He must have her. She's his sanity. He picked up his phone and dialed his Manager's number.

"Hyung I need to tell you something......................."