No Escape

Shining Star

Seohyun was reading quietly in the corner of SNSD's training room when all of a sudden their Manager burst inside. 

"Morning girls!"

"Good Morning Manager Oppa!" chorused all of them to the very flushed looking man. Well he is not that flushed a while ago. In fact it was a very inspiring day after he met in the hallways and talked a bit to his long time crush, Go Min Jin, a very kind and pretty writer. He has asked her for a date and the woman of his dreams just said yes. However, a few minutes later he was inside the board room of the SM executives. He was called by the Head of the Promotions Department to relay some news. He was kind off worried after he heard the news. Well, he has loved the girls like they were his own younger sisters and their comfort is his number 1 priority. He believed that the news would be a great one to promote the girls but at the same time it would be an emotional roller coaster for the maknae.

"I've got some news for you guys" He smiled at them widely.

"Well, what is it Manager Oppa?" Taeyeon asked immediately. All the girls were focused on him.

"Hmmm...Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany you will be participating in a musical variety show. Yuri and Hyoyeon you will be filming a variety show in a farm. Sunny and Sooyoung will be on Strong Heart next week, Yoona will be filming a CF with Lee Minho and Seohyun will be the lead actress in CNBLUE's new song and will start filming on the day after tomorrow" 

"NE?!" Seohyun is the only one who seemed perplexed  by the events that will come in the following days. All the remaining eight members subdued their excitement a bit to empathize with the maknae's feelings.

Why on earth would she be casted as the lead actress on that annoying man's MV? To torture her of course. Arrrggg! She would be hated once again. She knew how possesive CNBlue's fans are. Will this be a repeat of the past? Can she still convince the board to refuse it? It seems like no would be the immediate asnwer. It would be very arrogant for a rookie to refuse to a senior. Blast that beast! 

__________________________________________________________***___________________________________________________________________________

They were already at the dorm but the others could sense that Seohyun is very stressed out. She could not even eat properly and was very quiet.

"Yah! Maknae! Be strong ok? Never show to that handsome...errr...bad man that you are nervous!" Tayeon consoled her.

"And observe the manners of Jonghyun-oppa will you? You'll be my eyes, nose and ears arraseo?" Yoona added dreamily.

"Cham! Unnie! Are you having a crush on Cnblue's Jonghyun?" she eyed her childish Unnie with contempt.

"Yah! Nothing is wrong with having a crush you know. It increases my motivation to work hard"

"...Fine...But will I be ok? How can I survive in his presence if all I want to do is strangle that smug face of his?"

"I know!" Hyoyeon suddenly shouted excitedly. "Never back down Maknae. Act like there is no effect whenever he is around. Talk more to the two maknaes. They are the same age as yours. You'll be fine.

"I think you are right.  Thank you Unnies for comforting me. I will work hard on this one. This is just work right?

She slept peacefully that night knowing that she will have courage on the shooting in the coming days. She will never ever again be affected by Jung Yonghwa's presence. Bring it on!

Meanwhile on the other side of Seoul...

"What?! You managed to convince SM into letting their precious maknae star in our MV? Do they know the concept of our MV?" 

"There is nothing wrong with our concept Jungshin-ah. I used my connections. They relented. They are happy in fact"

"But Hyung our concept is being passionately in love. Does this mean we all get to passionately love Seohyun? Minhyuk blurted out and earning death stares from Jungshin and Jonghyun immediately. He slowly head to the door just in case his beloved hyung went crazy again. His mouth will get him killed from the bare hands of Jung Yonghwa one of these days if he doesn't control it.

"Do you love your life Minhyuk-ah?"

His murderous stare made Minhyuk disappear into the door as fast as he can while the two others breathed deeply and were already tired from the course of events that will happen soon. It will be a very long month indeed. Long but exciting.

In his bedroom, Yonghwa smiled crazily his cheeks already hurts. He is very excited. He has never read the script as f the moment but he is just excited. Finally to hold the girl that is driving him crazy. He sleeped peacefully that night dreaming of kisses and warm hugs.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong Chingus!

Work has taken over my soul this past feew months but I will be working very hard to finish this fic and create many more! Will update my You Are Mine too soon!  Any suggestions for your fave Kpop couple?

I love you all!

Love,

Chaputilicious-chingu