Ch. 33

Black Cat

updatting... i have to do this chapter over.. my dad is taking a long time!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel woke up to see Chunji snuggled up to him while hugging the bear. He smiled at how adorable he looks. Chunji started shifting as his eyes started to open. "Good morning.." he looked up at Niel.

Niel smiled as he kissed Chunji's lips and replied, "Good morning Chunji!"

Chunji continued to look at him as he spewed nonsense, "Cookies.." he spoke while squirming around in bed.

Niel laughed as he got up off the bed, "You know.. I wonder if one day, you will be able to learn how to fully talk."

"Teddy.." Chunji sat up rubbing his eyes. He looked as if he was sweating and it was getting too hot now a days.

"I have to change his pajamas soon," he mumbled but was snapped out of his thought when he heard a knock on the door. He sighed thinking who would come this early at his door. He walked out, Chunji following close behind holding teddy close.

Niel opened the door and was surprised to see Changjo standing there, looking all nervous, "Hi.. hyung.."

"Changjo," Niel looked at him confused, "what are you ..uh.. doing here?" he let the younger in shutting the door behind him. 

"Um.. I just wanted to ask you something.." he looked at Chunji and smiled, "hey Chunji.."

"Teddy.." he whispered, his face was buried in the fur except his eyes which were peeking out.

"Sure.. what did you want to ask," Niel sat down pulling Chunji next to him, who then laid on Niels lap looking up at him, poking him on the face.

"I um.. wanted to ask you.. like.. you know.. about dating.. and stuff.." his voice gradually got soft as he looks at Niel, his face pink.

Niel smirked at the maknae chuckling, "Let me guess.. you have date with L.joe."

Changjo looked away, he was crimson red. "I.. well you cant blame me..I.. never really liked anyone, except.. hyung.." his voice became a whisper and Niel couldnt help but smile.

"Just be you maknae.. try to act all normal.. and.. well... let L.joe buy you all the ice cream you want.. okay..?" Niel suggested. He couldnt help but laugh at the thought of L.joe broke.

Changjo smiled at the thought of that. He liked ice cream. "But.. what do I wear?"

"Where.. what I gave you for your birthday," Niel told him.

"But.. I dont know.. its not my style," Changjo looked away, remembering the clothing.

"Just.. wear it! Trust me okay," Niel practically demanded and the other nodded.

"Okay.. um.. can you help me..?" he asked in a low whisper.

Niel sighed while nodding, "Fine.. lets go.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung.. I dont know about this," Changjo fidgeted around, his face would not stop being red. 

"Why? It looks nice.." Niel smiled. looking at his masterpeice, "Right Chunji?"

He looked back at his kitty who was on the floor biting the head of the bear. He looked up and blinked, "Stupid.."

Changjo jaw dropped and looked at Niel, "Hyung!!"

"Uh.. I am sure he didnt mean to say that," Niel tried to calm the other down, but he was shocked as well.

"I am not wearing this! Even Chunji thinks it is stupid!" he started to take off his clothes but Niel stopped him.

"No it doesnt!! Trust me.. you look nice!" Niel started to fix his clothes once again, "Chunji doesnt even know what he is saying okay?"

"Teddy likes cookies," Chunji rolled around hugging the life out of the bear.

Niel laughed at Chunji's words while Changjo just huffed still not convinced that the clothes look okay. "Chunji is getting better at speaking."

"He is.. hyung when is his birthday do you know?" Changjo asked.

Niel stood there, and didnt even thought about that. Wonder if he should have asked her, but once he thought about her, the events came flooding in his mind and he shook it off. "Um.. no.. I.. I dont know." he looked down and shuddered at the image of Chunji when he was in that place. "Um.. okay.. there's more work to be done."

Chunji watched as Changjo sat down while Niel grabbed out all these pencil looking things and bottles. Chunji watched as Niel started to draw on Changjo's face. 

"Hyung..?"

"Yea.." he answered while concentrating on the eyeliner.

"Do you.. think this will go well?" Changjo asked, his palms were sweating.

"Are you kidding? It will be awesome.. hopefully.. plus make L.joe buy you alot of things! Okay?" he pulled back and smiled at the other.

Changjo nodded slightly confused, "Okay hyung.. I guess."

"Good.. now stop moving, I am not finished!"  Niel continued to apply the makeup.

After a couple more minutes Niel finished. "Are you done?"

"Yup.. finally done!" Niel sighed, satisfied.

"Wow.. thanks hyung. I didnt know you could put makeup on.. I never see you wear it," Changjo smiled as he stood up.

"Oh.. I dont! I actually had no idea what I was doing.. these are Ricky's!" Niel smiled.

"What?!? Hyung.. what if I look ugly!" Changjo shouted his eyes widened as he felt like he was about to cry any moment.

"Ugly!" Chunji shouted.

"Hyung!!" Changjo shrieked as he was going to run to the bathroom.

"Stop whining! You are fine.. I think," Niel grabbed his shirt and turned his head when the doorbell rang, "oh.. he is here!"

"What.. oh my god hyung!! Why would you tell him to come here.. I look hideous!" Changjo's eyes widened in fear and he just wanted to hide. But Niel wouldnt let that happen as he dragged him to the door and opened it.

"Hey L.joe! Here's your date.. bye!" Niel pushed him out and Changjo covered his face with his hands.

Chunji looked at Niel who was smiling very wide, "Niel.."

"Well. this should get interesting, right Chunji," he sat in front of him ruffling his hair.

"Teddy likes cookies," Chunji said.

Niel laughed, "I like cookies too."

"I like cookies!"

"And I like you!"

"I like Teddy."

"But you like me more right?" Niel pointed to himself.

"I like Teddy!"

His jaw dropped and he was shocked, "You like Teddy more?"

"Teddy says hi!"

"Uh-huh.. tell Teddy I said he will be gone in a few days," Niel mumbled glaring at the inanimate object.

"Teddy says he no like Niel.."

"Really.. tell him that I dont like him either."

"Teddy says bye.. Teddy is hungry.." Chunji stood up and walked to the kitchen his ears perked up and his tail going back and forth.

Niel eyes twitched as he facepalmed, "Teddy is gonna die!" he shook his head but froze as he realized that he had a conversation with Chunji, with new words and actual sentences. "Oh my god.. that learning works! Chunji come here!! Lets talk again.. where is my video camera!"

-----------------------------------------

L.joe looked at Changjo who was hiding his face and looking away. They were in a cafe and Niel had texted him. 

To- L.joe

From- Fish lips

Buy Changjo ALOT of things.. mainly ice cream.. and dont ruin him! >:(

L.joe chuckled at his text and rolled his eyes. "Changjo.. stop hiding and show me your face."

"N-No.." he shook his head furiously.

"Come on.. I want to see your face," he slowly took Changjo's head and started to lift his head making the other blush. Once he could clearly look at him his own eyes widened, "Wow.. you look nice.. very cute! Make up looks nice on you!"

He smiled, "So it doesnt look ugly!"

"What?!? Of course not, who said that?"

"Here are your orders sir!" the girl came back with their food and Changjo took a bite out of the pastry.

"So.. since when did you start liking me?" L.joe asked.

And Changjo choked on his food at the sudden question. He took a sip of his soda and cleared his throat, "Um.. I dont know.. a long time ago actually.. when we first met I think I started to like you." he told him, feeling all shy.

"Oh.. sorry.. I didnt notice.. Niel told me that you were giving me hints.. I never realized.. I thought you liked Niel.. and.. sorry." L.joe felt guilty that all those times he made Changjo feel hurt.

He shook his head smiling, "No its okay hyung..  at least it's different now!"

L.joe laughed and Changjo thought that L.joe looked so cute with his smile. It made blush more. "Thats good.. so that means no more throwing drinks on me and having mood swings right?"

Changjo eyes widened and he lowered his head in embarrassment, "Oh.. sorry about those times!"

"Its okay.. sorry about all those girls I have dated and stuff in front of you.."

Changjo turned crimson red as he remembered numerous times when he saw L.joe making out with one, or doing things more intamate, "Yea.. the past is the past."

L.joe smiled and nodded, "Yup.. come on, next we are heading to the movies!"

After they had eaten, they arrived at the theatre and L.joe gave in the tickets, "What movie are we watching?" Changjo asked,

"Horror," he simply said.

"What??! But I dont like horror!" Chnagjo felt shivers from just thinking of that genre.

"I know," he smirked as he interlaced his fingers with him and dragged him inside. Changjo was too busy being forzen to even realize. 

As they sat down watching the movie, Changjo kept shaking and whimpering, his breath uneven. Every scary part popped up, Changjo jumped and gave out a yelp covering his face. L.joe chuckled as he held hands with him but kind of regretted it since Changjo was squeezing so hard. "Its okay.. you cand hug me if you are scared.. instead of holding my hand."

"I..I am fine.." 

L.joe could see Changjo trembling and the tears in his eyes. Maybe this was a bad idea, he will get nightmares. "Shh.. dont cry.. I am sorry.. you want to go?"

Changjo sniffed as he wiped his tears, "Hyung.. I hate you.. I dont like this!"

"Its okay.. we can go if you want," but the latter shook his head. "Okay.. then just lay on me," he placed Changjo's head on his shoulder. L.joe smiled and thought that he looked really cute. He kissed his forehead and continued to watch.

After the movie, Changjo would not stop shaking, his eyes were red. L.joe his laughter but did not do a very good job. "Hyung!! Stop laughing.. I hate you!!"

"Come on.. lets get some ice cream okay? It will make you feel better.. and its a reward for being a brave boy," he teased.

"Hyung!!" Changjo yelled.

L.joe chuckled as he held hands with him making him blush, "I'll buy you lots of ice cream okay, plus your make up is ruined."

"Oh my god!!"

They were at the store and L.joe ordered tons of ice cream while Changjo was in the bathroom. When he came back he was surprised by the amount if ice cream there were, "Hyung.. thats.. alot."

"Its for making you watch that movie, sorry!"

"But.." he sat down as he grabbed an ice cream, "still.." he took a bite.

"Then do you want me to return it?"

"No.." he shook his head, "I still want it!" 

Ljoe laughed, "You are really cute.. you know!"

But the latter was too consumed in the treat to hear. He watched as Changjo ate. "Changjo..?"

"Hmm?" he looked up as he swallowed the ice cream. But his eyes widened and his face turned crimson red when L.joe leaned in and kissed him. He shut  his eyes closed as L.joe cupped his face and started to move his lips.

"Eyya.. look!! They are kissing," they can hear girls squealing and Changjo felt really embarrassed.

L.joe pulled away and thought his face looked really cute. "Hyung.. lets.. go home," his eyes still shut closed.

L.joe chuckled, "Alright.. lets go!" they walked back home holding hands and carrying the rest of the ice cream.

----------------------------------------

"Chunji.. have you seen my.." he stopped when he saw Chunji drawing on his Teddy's face with Ricky's make up. "Chunji.. no dont do that!!" he took the things away from.

"Niel look..Teddy pretty!" he showed him his own master piece.

"Woah.." Niel flinched away and looked at the bear horrified. It looked scary. "Um.. hey Chunji.. why dont I take Teddy for a moment.."

"No.." Chunji hugged it.

"But.. Teddy needs a bath.. right.. lets wash Teddy.."

"No!" Chunji ran in the bedroom.

"Chunji!" he was going to go after him but his door knocked. He went to open it and smiled when he saw the two new couple, "Sup.. how was your date hmm?" he smirked seeing Changjo hide his face as they were holdong hands, "I am guessing great!"

"No.. he made me watch a horror movie," Changjo yelled and L.joe laughed.

"It was funny!"

Niel rolled his eyes, "Come on in.. Dinner is almost ready.. and you brought ice cream awesome!"

L.joe sat down while Changjo went looking for Chunji. "Chunji.." he went inside his room and saw someone moving under the blankets. It put a smile to his face, "Chunji..." he went closer and slowly opened the covers. What he saw made Changjo scream out loud causing Chunji to jump back scared. Changjo started to cry as well as Chunji, both scared.

Niel and L.joe both ran in the room, "What happened?" Niel asked and saw both of them crying.

"Changjo whats wrong," L.joe asked walking closer to him.

"D-demon.." Changjo pointed to the horrified thing.

"What are yo-woah!" L.joe flinched back looking at the bear, "what the hell happened to that thing?"

"Chunji whats wrong.. shh dont cry.. yea um.. lets say he had a makeover.." Niel tried to calm Chunji down.

"That thing needs another one," L.joe shivered trying to make Changjo calm down.

"Yea.. um Teddy is going to take a trip to the washer.. okay Chunji, its okay!" he kissed his forehead wiping the tears. "I'll be back.." he pecked Chunji's lips and took the bear to the bathroom.

Chunji hiccupped as another knock was heard, "Oh my god!! Its the demon!!" Changjo said.

"Its not real.. that was a coincidence!" L.joe said.

"No.. there was a creepy bear in the movie and in real life!! That was not a coincidence hyung!!" he started to sob .

Chunji got up and walked to the door slowly. He opened the door and instantly someone jumped at him.

------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i finally updated!!! yay!!

sorry guys!! my laptop is not fixed but i could not stand not updating!!

and i tried my very best to remember the date but it failed TT_TT.. oh well..

i hope you guys missed me!! haha.. kidding! probably no one did XP

but yay i updated!

and can you guys guess who was at the door.. i think it is obvious..

and chunji is getting better at speaking..say hi chunji

Chunji-Teddy says hi!! *waves*

lol okay.. well i hope the next update would be soon.. the trouble is not done yet.. sadly.. 

can you guys guess who the person that caused it is..

but ehh

and you should check out my Lc9 fic.. you know the new rookie group.. plzz ------------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/452956/it-s-not-just-about-fighting-king-jun-eden-lc9-rasa-jhyo-lc9ao but dont worry my teen top is my first priorty!!

i hope you enjoyed!!

^^