Ch. 28

Black Cat

ok.. first i would like to say thank you so much for supporting me you guys!! you have no idea how guilty i felt leaving you guys like that.. reading all the comments really brought my mood up!!! so thank you so much!! okay.. now still writing this chapt kinda irks me but ill try to put everything in from last time as much as i can remember and i'll try to make it better.. so... here goes nothing! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky was getting brighter as the sun started to rise up. The breeze of the morning hit the trees, as the warmth of the sun hits the ground. The woman shifted in her position as the light hit her face. She slowly opened her eyes, yawning. Once fully awake, she sat up straight and looked down only to see her son gone. Confused, she got up and stretched her limbs trying to get the aching muscles to relax. She looked up at the sky, it was indeed early in the morning. She could smell the aroma of the fresh trees and flowers traveling through the air. Truning her head she saw the boys sleeping, cuddled up next to each other, that made her smile. 

She looked around, trying to find the only person she didnt see, "Chunji.." she called out. Puzzled, she called again, "Chunji!!!" No sound, she heard no sound indicating that Chunji was here. Even her cat ears couldnt get a sound. Soon she started to panic, her body filling with dread as her eyes started to widen and her skin getiing paler. Her heart started to beat fast as anxeity filled her body. "Chunji!!! CHUNJI!!!!" she screamed. She turned around frantically screaming her son's name, "CHUNJI!!!" her voice echoed through the woods.

The others stirred in their sleep, waking up to the sound of her screaming. "What happened," L.joe's voice sounded raspy as he rubbed his eyes.

"Nnnnnmgh... what time is it," Ricky yawned curling back into Cap's arms wanting to sleep again. 

Changjo sat up as Niel stood on his feet. The look on her face got him scared, "What happened!?!?!"

She turned around facing the others, "Chunji isnt here..."

Everyone immediately woke to that, "What Chunji kitty is missing?!?!" Ricky shouted.

"Again.." L.joe added in.

"Again.." she questioned.

"How... where did he go... did you see him walk away," Changjo asked.

"He was gone when I woke up.." she replied, not understanding this situation.

"Where would he go.. why would he go," Cap asked the questions that was in her mind.

"I dont know.. we have to my son.. no one can know a black cat is out there.. no one can find him.." she stated.

"Why.." L.joe asked.

She shook her head, "It's not safe... we have to find him.."

"Hey.. you okay.." Changjo nudged Niel who just stood there frozen. 

Niel was shocked, he couldnt believe Chunji was missing again after he swore to himself he woundn't let that happen again. His heart dropped as his blood turned cold, he has to find him. "I'm fine.." he whispered.

"We should spit up," Cap suggested, "the faster the better.."

"We go into the village.. searching there first is top priorty.. if Chunji is there.. then we have to get him out quick... he is much safer in the woods..." she said.

Niel nodded, "Yea.. we all have phones so we can contact each other.. we have to find Chunji quick.. before its too late.."

"Dont worry.. we can find him," Ricky said determined.

She nodded her head, "Alright, lets go then."

 

She walked around with Niel in the eastern part of town. Niel looked around amazed, it really was huge! He never saw this many colored cats walking around going on their daily lives like the people in his home. But as much as would liked to visit around and see what kind of stores they have his top goal was to find Chunji first. They both were scanning around the area for the kitty. But Niel couldnt help but gaze at the stores. 

"They speak a different language.." Niel said.

She nodded her head, still looking for her son, "Yes.. I had forgot to mention to your friends that we speak different languages, I hope they are alright.."

"They'll be fine... do you know how we are going to find him, we can't call his name or ask people.." Niel pointed out.

She sighed as she agreed with him, "We'll just have to do our best looking..."

"Okay..."

They walked on for some more minutes, and it was quiet until she broke the silence, "That boy.. that little orange cat boy, how do you know him..?"

"He came in to our world a couple of times. I dont know how but he said he was looking for someone.. to get something back and it was dangerous.. a mistake.." he said.

"What do you mean..?" she looked at him.

"He said that it has to be thrown away.. he was talking about the black mirror..." Niel finished.

Her eyes widened at the mention of a black mirror. She had remembered the boy said something about that. "I wonder what it is?"

"Me too.." he kicked a rock that was laying on the ground.

"Chunji.. when did you first meet him..." she asked as she started to scan the area once again.

"It wasnt that long ago actually.." he answered.

"I see..."

He looked at her, she was taller than him. She really did resemble Chunji. But as he looked at her closely, he noticed something strange. On the crook of her neck, just beyond the peice of cloth, he can see a tint of black creeping up her skin. He looked at it more closely but he shook his head.

"I am guessing Chunji has been lost before.." she looked at Niel once again.

He gave a soft smile at the memory, "Yea.. I'm sorry.. but we found him... he always gets me so worried and so leaving him alone is hard.."

She smiled, "You guys must be close.. I am glad Chunji knows someone like you.. I hope you teach him many things..."

"Thank you..."

"Come on.. lets go this way.." she said and Niel followed.

------------------

Changjo and L.joe were scouting the northern part of the village. L.joe really couldnt focus, he kept thinking about what he over heard. Changjo likes him, loves him, is in love with him. The thought brought shivers down his spine. He would never in eternity that Changjo, his best friend would like him. He bit his lips. L.joe knew he had no feelings for the other, and he didnt want to hurt Changjo's feelings. But the mere thought of him being with Changjo, he shuddered, it just wasnt right. He sighed, he knew he couldnt avoid this forever. At some point, he had to tell the other that he wasnt interested.

"L.joe!" Changjo shouted.

He snapped out of his thoughts, "Huh.. sorry what?"

"You didnt hear what I asked.." Changjo looked at him.

L.joe gulped, "Yea.. umm what was it again.." he felt awkward, really awkward. Walking with Changjo wasnt the same anymore, he just couldnt be himself in the inside. He can act like it on the outside but inside was a whole different person. The atmosphere was really uncomfortable for L.joe.

He sighed, "i said how are we suppose to find Chunji..."

"Oh.. I dont know.. she told us not to call his name..." L.joe said.

Changjo looked at him worried, "Are you okay hyung.. you seem really distracted... what's wrong.." 

L.joe shook his head, "Nothing.. sorry.. I am just a bit tired..." 

"Oh..yea me too.." 

L.joe smiled at him, and that made Changjo turn red. L.joe couldnt stop his eye twitch, he regretted his action. He really didnt want this to happen. L.joe didnt want to be mean, but this was sudden on him, he needed time to get use to it. Maybe he can learn how to, just like how Niel said. Yea, maybe L.joe can learn how to like Changjo.

"They speak a different language.. what if they come to talk to us," Changjo pointed out.

"Just act natural.. and it all would be fine.. no one should suspect a thing," L.joe said.

"But.. I wonder how Chunji's mom knew how to speak our language.."

L.joe considered that fact, "True..."

Changjo shrugged, "Come on.. lets go find Chunji.."

L.joe agreed, "Okay.." he looked at Changjo, he admit that Changjo was cute. Maybe it wouldnt be so hard to like him afterall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"CHUNJI!!!" Ricky shouted as he and Cap walked in the southern part of town.

"Ricky.. dont be so loud.. she said not to call his name out," Cap reminded him.

"Oh yea.." he pouted as he looked around, "how are we going to find him  then... oh I hope he is alright.."

"Yea.. same here.. I didny know they speak a different language.." Cap said as he looked at the animal people walking around. It was just like in the movies, all the viallge people walking around but more technologised version.

"Yea... well what do we do now... walk around and look for him.." Ricky said.

"I guess... kinda hungry.. didnt get to eat breakfast.." 

"Not the time to be hungry hyung!! We need to find him..." Ricky started to look around.

He sighed, "Yea I know... try not to look suspicious.."

Ricky nodded. He looked back at Cap, he really felt bad at the time where they were running. He also knew that he developed some kind of feeling for the guy, as much as Ricky would love to deny it he cant. He didnt know why now of all times but it happened. He looked at his hyung more closely, he was indeed really handsome and kind of muscular. He never noticed the details on his hyung but now it made his heart beat a little faster.

Cap looked at the other confused, "Why are you looking at me?"

Ricky's eyes widened, caught, he has been caught. He turned extremely red, "Uhh.. umm.." he walked towards the other and hit his head.

"Ow!! Ricky!! What was that for.. dont hit your hyung.." he glared at the other.

Ricky turned away, "S-sorry.. there was a bug on your head.. lets just keep going..." 

Cap shook his head rubbing his head, "Such a weird dongsaeng.."

-------------------------------------------------------

It was becoming dawn and Niel had texted the others to go back to their spot. When they got there she spoke, "Anyone find anything.."

They all shook their heads, "No nothing.." L.joe said.

"Then he must be in the woods," Niel looked at though the eerie looking trees.

"Hey.. why can you speak our language and not your other people.." Ricky asked.

"Oh thats right.. we can only understand and speak if we kiss one who speaks your tongue..." she answered.

"Kiss.. kiss who.." Cap asked and Niel suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable.

"I kissed your friend here.." she said nodding her head towards Niel.

Everyone all stared at Niel in shock, "Wh-what.."

"SHE KISSED YOU?!?!?" L.joe shouted. Niel turned really red as he looked away.

"Chunji's mom kissed you.. she kissed you.. wow.. wonder what did Chunji think.." Ricky muttered honestly too shocked.

She looked at them confused, "I am sorry.. is that counted for rudeness where you came from.."

"Uh.. its just.. not usual.." Cap answered.

"Wait.. then is that why that little kid kissed youon your lips that day Changjo.." L.joe said making everyone eyes turn to him.

"HYUNG..." Changjo blushed.

"That kid kissed you?!?!" Niel looked at him, "why didnt you say anything.."

"Yea.. like I could say a little kid kissed me out of no where... thats perfectly normal!!!" he said sarcatically.

"Wait.. this is all too confusing... can we just focus on Chunji for a sec.." Niel said ruffling his hair.

"Um.. hyungs.." Ricky said.

"Whats wrong," L.joe looked at him.

Ricky pointed behind Chunji's mother, "Uh.. we have um.. company.."

She turned around and her eyes widened, "You..." everyone was looking at that little boy. But what really shocked them was the fact he no longer had orange ears and tail but black ones. She looked at him, "How is that possible... its not.."

"You are that kid!!" Niel shouted, "What did you do to Chunji!?!?"

"Where is my son.." she spoke.

The little boy looked at them and he gave a faint smile, "I am Chunji..."

"What... no you are not.. that doesnt make sense.." Niel looked at the boy.

"I may not be him how he is now.. but I am a part of him... a part of him that was left behind, on that lake.." he pointed to the black liquid. "I watched over that lake for a long time.. that was my home.."

"Your home..? But I thought you had foster parents," she questioned.

"I did.. the day you let him go.. he did drift off.. part some part of Chunji stayed behind.. and I watched over the lake.. this lake is very dangerous.. but a few years later.. I had became a newbor child again and had arrived on the doorstep of my parents house.. I was changed to a orange cat. They raised me like I was their own... then one day it started to change... they werent able to see me.. and I realized some people in the village couldnt see me either... the number of poeple grew to not see me.. then I wandered into your cell.. and thats where I met you.. I dont know why I went there.. but I did.. and I didnt know who you were at first.. but when you told me... I paniced and went away. Then that night I realized who I was... I couldnt remember my memories before but that night everything came back to me. And I decided to free you... I am Chunji.. I am your son.. but not your whole son.. the other part is not here... I was happy to meet you.. I was glad to spend time with my mother.. who didnt even knew a part of Chunji was with her..."

She looked at the boy and became heavy and dry, "Why.. didnt you tell me.." her voice cracked.

"This wasnt suppose to happen.. the black mirror was the one that allowed the other Chunji to come here... I threw it in the lake.. it doesnt affect Chunji.. me and the other one.. but as I threw it in I realized my mistake.. Chunji found it... and he couldnt come here.. it wasnt safe.."

"Why..." Niel asked, "this.." he was speechless.

"i tried to warn you.. but.. its too late..." the boy said.

"Are you.. the devil.. inside Chunji.. how do we know we can believe you.." Changjo spoke.

The boy looked at Chanjo and smiled, "I remember you.. I am sorry for the kiss.. and thank you for helping me..."

Chnagjo's eyes widened, "Wait,, that little vile.. and the voice.."

The boy nodded, "Yes that was me.. thank you.. and the devil.. you have it wrong... this is all a misunderstanding.. the angels.. they do exist inside of us.. but a devil.. there is no devil.. but there is a black angel.. for many years people always mixed up the black angel as a sense for something evil.. but no.. it isnt evil.. just misunderstood...."

The woman's eyes widened, "Then all the curse.. and the destruction.. it was.."

"All wrong..." the boy said, "I and not the black angel.. but a part of it is inside of me.. the other part is in the other Chunji... when Chunji woke up.. on the world where you lived.. that is when the black angel woke up... we have been a sleep for many years..."

"If a black cat isnt evil then why arent there many more black cats.." L.joe asked.

"Like I said... it is misunderstood.. it is shunned from the cats society.. it knows what can happen if it blesses a child.."

"Then why did it bless my son.. Chunji didnt have to go through all this.." she stopped her sentence, all of this was too much to handle but she wouldnt dare cry.

"I dont know.. I think.. it wants people to know and realize that we have been mistaken for many years... I think it wants to be part of society again.. to let people know its not a devil.. I am not entirely sure why..." the boy said. "I am connected with Chunji.. so anything he feels I feel.. I dont know why it had to be this way but its just is..."

"Where is Chunji.. you say you are my son.. and you say you are connected with him.. then where is the other part of you... if you were my son.. why didnt you tell me.." she started to walk towards the boy.

He looked at her with a pained expression, "You are my mother.. you seemed so sad and to bring it up..I didnt want to see that.. would you have believed me  anyway? And before.. you seem to hate me.. I dont want my mother to hate any part of Chunji.. my father doesnt like me.. I dont want my mother to hate me either..."

She bent down in front of the boy and looked at him. She carressed his cheek and hugged him tight, "You are my son... dont ever think that I would hate you... ever.." the boys lips quivered as he started to cry.

"I missed you so much.. I wanted to see you again.. I am sorry.." he hiccuped as he hugged her back.

"I am glad I got to spend time with both of my son... I am sorry for yelling at you..." she spoke rubbing his back.

The rest watched and didnt dare speak. Niel looked at the boy, all this new information was a lot. They watched as the mother and son hugged but their eyes widened at the boy. "He's bleeding!!" Ricky shouted.

She pulled back and looked at the boy. The boy's eyes widened as around his mouth started to bleed also around his eyes. "Whats happening..?" she asked.

The boy looked at her, "They found him.. Chunji is hurt.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy well.. this was ish...

i am sorry i really dont rememberwhat i wrote..

but i hope this is wel.. slighty okay..

sigh i hope you enjoy..

U_U