Ch. 38

Black Cat

sorry for not updatiing for so long!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel was currently in the middle of taking a shower or bath more likely with Chunji, who was moving around like crazy. Splashing things and whatnot. "I guess... the painkillers worked... right?" he stared at his kitty fooling around in the tub getting bubbles all over him. Apparently Chunji likes bubbles, a lot.

"Niel!" the kitty shouted as he climbed on his lap kissing him. Niel's eyes widened at the sudden movement, what has happened with his kitty. Chunji pulled away smiling, "How are you?"

Breaking out a laugh he hugged his kitty back, "I am fine.. how are you?" his kitty was getting the hang of talking and hopefully understanding.

"I am fine... Teddy where?" Chunji asked and Niel stiffened. Right, Teddy. He couldnt get the stains off of it and it still looked hideous after Chunji's make over. Shuddering just thinking of it he tried to come up with something when he realized that Chunji's fingers were staring to get wrinkled.

"Uh.. lets get out of here," he washed Chunji off and carried him out with difficulty. Chunji didnt want to go, he wanted to play more.

"No.. " Chunji struggled in his grip.

"We cant stay here forever.. you will get sink!" Niel exclaimed but Chunji was one stubborn kitty.

"No!"

"Chunji come on lets go!" Niel tried to stay calm.

"No!"

But he has only little patience at the moment, "Chunji! I will not say this again, we have-"

"No!"

"Chunji-"

"No! No no no no no.." Chunji kept repeating those words until Niel cupped his mouth.

"My god.. since when did you learn to talk back to me," he mumbled forcfully pulling Chunji out from the tub and wrapped him in the towel. He placed his kitty on the bed while he went to go dry himself. He chuckled as he watched Chunji roll around in bed singing his ABC's. He sighed when he remembered last night's events. It made him go red but he was happy. Happy that Chunji was his.

It took a while getting Chunji dressed since he moved constantly and started spewing nonsense. He figured his kitty would be in pain or something, but watching him now, he really did wonder if he even feels anything now. They walked in the living room only to see Changjo walk in.

"I have to get a new lock," he mumbled to himself but smirked when he saw him limping a bit and how he wore lots of clothing just to hide his skin.

"Changjo!" Chunji shouted and ran over to hug the boy.

Changjo suppressed the paining noise he felt on his lower back, but was surprise to see Chunji saying his name, "Hey Chunji!"

"How are you?" the kitty asked his tail moving from side to side.

"I am fine, and you?"

"Fine! Good morning!"

Changjo laughed but noticed some marks on Chunji. Letting go he looked at Niel, "So.. I am guessing you had fun yesterday!" he looked over at Chunji was suddenly coloring in his coloring book. 

"If you didnt see those marks you wouldnt have guessed. He is energetic as usual," Niel looked over to his kitty had could not help but blush.

"He's a cat.. they are always like that... always.. so him being hyper is not a suprise," Changjo reassured him.

Sighing in relief he plopped down, "Thank god.. for a sec..  thought somehing was wrong. But what about you huh.. I am sure you had fun.." he laughed seeing the crimson red travel to his face.

He growled looking away, "No.. I didnt!"

Niel could not keep that smirk of his face, "Why.. did you realize that you couldnt top him, and ended up being dominated?"

"Yah shut up!" Changjo glared at the younger.

"Calm down..  it felt good though right," Niel mocked.

"Hyung.. that was maybe the worst first experience ever," he shouted in frustration his arms in the air.

"Why.. did he go rough? Where is he.. I'll kill him!" Niel stood up quite angry.

"No.. he didnt.. but..."

"But..." he encouraged the other to continue.

Biting his lips he looked down in embarrassment, "He.. he was texting in the middle.. of it.." his voice barely audible but the other heard.

"He.." Niel was speechless and like literally imagined L.joe texting. He couldnt control himself as he bursted into laughter clutching at his stomach. 

"Yahh hyung!!"

Chunji only watched them in confusion, "Stupid.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky woke up feeling horrible. He walked into the kitchen after brushing his teeth. He noticed his hyung still texting and it annoyed him to no end. "Hyung! Why are you still on the phone! Its annoying!"

Cap looked up at the other and smiled, "Well... you know.. I am just consdering should I go out with her or not."

Ricky looked at him with dark eyes, "Hyung.. dont date her!"

"Why?" he asked in confusion, well not really since he knew why.

"Dont okay.." he walked over to his hyung and took the phone out of his hand tossing it across the room angrily. He huffed, not wanting to see the elder's face and turned to walk away.

But he couldnt as Cap grabbed his wrist pulling down to his lap startling him, "Ricky.."

"Yahh hyung what are you doing," he struggled in his grip as he tried to be free.

"Thats the second time you did that, now you have to punished. I cant let that go," Cap whispered in the other's ear, his voice deep.

Ricky shivered at the feeling and could not help but get the wrong idea. "Hyung.. let me go.." he whispered, face going red.

Cap smirked and held him tighter, "No...... you need to be punished." he noticed the other's cheeks red and teasing the little guy couldnt hurt. "Why are you red Ricky.. are you thinking something naughty?" he chuckled seeing the expression on his face.

"N-NO!!" Ricky continued to struggled harder, this was not good.

"Dont lie to your hyung.." he pinned Ricky down on the sofa, flipping their position making the smaller boy's eyes widened.

"H-hyung.." Ricky was frozen as Cap leaned down, his lips ghosting over the younger's.

"Ricky.. why dont you stop being stubborn and admit that you actually like me," Cap voice sounded taunting and it made Ricky blush like never before. Also a bit mad from his hyung's cocky attitude.

"What are you.. talking ab-about.." he gulped trying to stay calm.

"I'm talking about this..' he leaned down and placed his lips softly on Ricky's and started to nip his bottom lip.

Ricky was shocked but instantly melted into the kiss as he felt the soft pair on his own. It was better than he imagined, and yes he imagined those delectable pair of lips. Just as he was about to respond, the older pulled away, making Ricky supress a whine.

"So are you going to?" Cap asked.

Ricky was in a daze, and did not fully understand what he was saying. "A-am.. I going t-to.. what?"

"If you tell me how feel about me.. than I'll let you taste my lips all you want," Cap smirked.

Ricky wanted to tell right there, pour out his feelings but knowing him, he just cant be the one to lose. Glaring at the older, he pushed him away, "Ha!! Feelings for you! Dont be ridiculous!" he stormed in his room still feeling the affect of the kiss, and his heart beating like mad.

Cap sighed, "Damn you L.joe.. that didnt work.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo stood there glaring at the younger, waiting until he stops laughing. "HYUNG!!"

Niel gasped, trying to calm down. "okay okay.. sorry.." he still had a smile on his face.

Pouting, Changjo continued, "Anyways.. thats not why I came.. Niel hyung.." his voice started to get all serious and it scared him.

"What happened?"

"My uncle.. you the head of the dorm thing.. he wants to see you.. and Chunji," he said.

"Wh-why?" Niel asked eyes wide. What do they need?

"Well.. not exactly my uncle.. but... the people that came to see you.. there is about a few men, wearing white lab coats," Changjo said.

"What do th-they... need with us," Niel stuttered, not feeling good about this.

"Hyung.." Changjo looked at him, "i know one of them I did a homwork assignment on him.. he is a scientist.. they do experiments on things that are abnormal.. things that arent found in the world. Bacially mutants. They did a experiment on this species, it was a somethng between a rat and a rabbit. Hyung.. the stuff they do.. its horrible, it should be illegal. Hyung.. I-I'm afraid.. that.." he couldnt finish, the look on Niel's face just gave him shivers.

"Why.. why do they... my god Chunji!" he looked at the kitty who was ablivious to everything and was in the middle of coloring his own body. "Changjo.. I am going to go... you stay here with Chunji.. I will call you if anything happens." Nodding Niel dashed out the door and walked to the administrator room.

 

Once he got there, he already saw a couple of men in lab coats standing by the door. He tried to ignore them and walked in. He was greeted by Changjo's third uncle. "Daniel.. you came. Sorry to bother but, this man has something important discuss things with you," he eyed the man not really feeling safe to let him talk to one his students. "Well.. if you need anything... I will be outside."

Niel gulped as he looked at the mna in horror. The man smiled at the other, "Daniel correct?" 

He just nodded, not saying anything. He doesnt trust him. 

"Where is Chunji.. you were suppose to bring him," he asked sitting down.

"Oh... he went with some friends to hang out," that was the only thing he could think of.

"I see.. does he usually go out alone with out you, I heard he had this condition." the man just watched as Niel stared at him, "he is your cousin right?" Niel just nodded.

"What do you want sir," he had the courage to get to the point. Although he was debating weather or not he wants to go.

"Alright, I'll just get straight to the point." he cleared his throat, "Chunji really isnt your cousin is he?" 

Niel's eyes widened as he was about to protest but was caught off by him.

"Do not lie to me. We have researched your background. You have no cousin named Chunji. You mom died when you were young.. your father.. well who knows where he is. He just abondoned you when he had the chance. You have no relatives, the only relatives you have are the ones that does not even know you exist. Why, because you never had the chance to meet them, with your mom in a quarrel with them and all. You life was very peaceful until that day-"

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Niel glared at the man, what right does he have to bring all the past memories up. "You dont know anything! You dont know anything about me!" he shouted.

"Daniel.. we just want to see Chunji.. there was a little rumor going on that he is a cat, black cat. A human boy with cat ears and tail."

He scoffed crossing his arms, "What proof do you have," in his mind he was freaking out. How did the rumor start? But he regretted asking when the man flicked a picture towards him.

"Lets just say.. a birdie told us.." he watched as Niel picked up the picture. Niel felt like his heart stopped breating as he stared at the picture in horror. It was a picture of him and Chunji, on the merry-go-round, kissing. It wouldve made a great picture to keep, but this situation was not the right place for it now. Espcially since Chunji's ears and tail were out. "You are quite fond of him arent you?"

"H-how.. where.." he was speechless, he couldnt do anything.

"You arent.. responsible of him.. he does not belong to you." Niel glared at the man. "I'm pretty sure Chunji love you too.. but does he really? He is not even a human, his emotions arent developed properly. He doesnt understand the way we do. Does Chunji know how to speak, is he fully aware of what he is, of where he is living in? Does he even know what you are?"

"No.. shut up.. this was just a costume.. it.. its nothing.." he stuttered but he was very scared right now.

"I'm so sure about that.. are there more of his kind Daniel?" the man asked very calmly as he watched the other boys reaction.

"You guys are crazy... he is just a regular human being! Not some of your sick experiment!" Niel was outraged, he needed to call Changjo.

"So you already know who we are?" the man said.

"I.. I need to go to the bathroom.." he walked in the bathroom that Changjo's uncle apparently had in his office. Shutting the door close and locking it, he quickly called Changjo.

"Niel what's wrong?"

"Get Chunji out of there! Take him.. and go as far away as you can. They found out.." he whispered frantically.

"H-how hyung?!" 

"Someone leaked a photot of us and.. it was her!" Niel gripped the phone as he knew who exactly took the photo. "It was her Changjo.. I know it!"

"You ex..?"

"Who else... take Chunji and run! Call the others to help.. just go.. whatever you do.. just go!" his heart was beating uncontrollably fast.

"Wh-what about you hyung?"

"I'll stall him.. just go!" with that he hung up and walked out.

"What do you say?"

Niel growled, "You guys are nuts!"

"Daniel.. you dont understand! This could be breaking news.. this could be a lagend.. history.. where people passed down numerous stories about the legendary black cat. Dont you want this to be known!" the mand said with so much enthusiasm. it disgusted Niel.

"You are sick! You know that!"

Sighing he shook his head, "It's no use for that call Daniel.. my men are already or has been on their way to your room the moment you came in here alone," smirking at Niel's shocked.

He couldnt believe, he was not going to lose Chunji, not again. And he'll make sure of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yayyyyyyyyy i updated.. sorry about not updating for a long time.. there were so many distractions!

but yesss.. this is the next problem..

omo whats gonna happen.. haha..

okay now a question... what was niel's ex grilrfriend name again i seriously forgot... and the teacher that knew about chunji.. i forgot that too..

but if you guys know or remember.. please tell me..

well i hope you enjoyed!!

^^