Ch. 25

Black Cat

DUN DUN DUN!!!! weeell.. some of u may already figured it out.. but disaster is going to happen~ lol i always have some sort of big event.. sigh sadly to say.. the disaster wont be.. pretty.. might actually get pretty.. uh.. gruesome? lol.. so updatiing..

------------------------------------------------------------

This touch, the touch, its familiar. He knows her Chunji knows this woman. His ears twitched up as the woman called his name, how did she know? "Chun.. ji... its really.. you.." her lips quivered as she finally is able to see her son again. She pulled Chunji in a tight hug, afraid that if she lets him go, he will dissappear again, and who could blame her? "You.. came back.. you are back.. I am so glad you are safe! I've missed you soo much, so much Chunji. I love you.." she sniffed as she his hair, tightening the hug.

Chunji just cocked his head, this woman is hugging him and she is crying. This woman, she said those words, those three words. "Love you.." Chunji repeated, his arms hugging her back.

She cocked her eyebrow, what did he say? She pulled back and smiled kissing his cheeks and forehead, "Do you know who I am..?"

Chunji continued to stare, "Friend.."

Her face slowly fell, "You.. I cant understand you... you speak a different language..." she bit her lips. Still hard to believe her son is here. "Chunji.. dear.. you have no idea how much I missed you.. you grew up to be.." she smiled, her eyes twinkling a bit, "you grew to be so handsome and cute.. you.. couldnt hurt a fly.." her voice was filled with hurt. "I'm glad.." she cupped his cheeks, "I'm glad I saved you..." Chunji just continued to stare, "you cant understand me can you?"

Actually that wasnt the point, Chunji didnt have to understand. He understands as much as he understands Niel. He is able to know what both are saying without having it to be the same language. Thats how he knew that she said I love you. He brought his hand up, and touched her cheek. He slowly touched her cat ears that were so white it looked magnificent. Chunji stared back at her, she was the same.

She laughed a bit, and honestly this was the first time she had ever remembered laughing, "Chunji.. I am your mom..."

"Ma.." Chunji started to repeat but couldnt quite get it.

"No.. mom.." she tried again.

"Ma... ma...?" Chunji tried to say it again but it didnt come out as right.

She smiled as she pulled him into a hug again, "Yes.. I am your mama..."

His tail was swishing back and forth, he liked this. He liked her, he liked this hug, "Mama.." he smiled hugging her back.

"You... dont know much do you? You just recently.. woke up.. after so many years you just woke up... but its okay.. I'll teach you.." she spoke with soft words. She didnt need anyone to tell her what happened, she just knows, she is a mom after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU?!?! You are that kid!!" Niel shouted pointing, "you wanted to see Chunji didnt you.. where is he?!!?"

"Quickly.. you need to go quick and get him before its too late.." the boy spoke he stood there looking worried.

"Too late," Ricky questioned.

"Look where.." Niel had cut in.

"You will need to go there.. to my world... and find him.. before they do.." 

"They.." L.joe stood up, "this isnt making any sense."

The boy held out the black mirror, and Changjo gasped, "Hey thats the.."

"Go.. I will help.." the boy said and with that he dropped the item and it created a huge clash of white.

When it cleared they stood in the middle of the woods. "Where are we.." Cap looked around.

"We are at their world.. the world where there are half animals.. I know.. mom told me..." Niel muttered as he stared amazed. He never thought in his dream the this would be real.

"Where should we start.." Ricky asked.

"Split up.." Niel suggested, "you guys go in pairs.. we have cell phones right.. lets call each other if anything happens.. okay," Niel said looking at them all. Chunji was all in his mind right now, and he was determined to find him. "Be careful.. okay.."

Everyone nodded. "You too.. be careful," Changjo said patting the older's shoulder.

Niel nodded as he started to walk in a certain, "Damn.. Chunji.. where are you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji sat down laughing, looking at the little creature play with the food. She watched him and she smiled ruffling his hair. She couldnt help but think he was so cute, "I wonder who took care of you.."

Chunji looked up looking at her and showing her the little creature in his hand, "Mama.."

She laughed as she started to play with the creature, "Cute..." 

The little creature ran away as soon it was placed on the ground. Chunji crawled to see where it went but it was gone. "Friend..."

She smiled, "Chunji.. are you hungry.."

Chunji turned around, his eyes wide and blinking, as tail moved around. He tilted his head, "Mama.."

"Come.." she waved for him to come, "let me wash your face first and your hands.." Chunji crawled over. She used the water they had to wash his hands and his face. Her heart started to clench, this was the first that they did something like this. She was doing this right, right? She wanted the experience of mother and son, she didnt want anything wrong to happen.

Chunji smiled at her, "Love you.."

She looked up, and returned the truth, "I love you too..." 

Chunji looked around, he started to wonder where Niel was, where he himself was? She carressed Chunji's cheek she was willing herself not to cry. She was strong, really strong. She doesnt cry as much a woman, a mother, should have. She was brave. and she mostly wanted to be a strong mom, that is there for her child. Even if she wasnt for a long time.

"Here is some food.." she brought them to Chunji. Chunji started to look over it and picked one. He bit it, his ears pointing up, he liked this. She watched him eat, and was glad Chunji was happy. She started to wonder where the boy went off to, sighing, she figured he would just come back.

She wiped some food off of Chunji's lips. "Chunji.. I wish you could undestand me.. I wish it would've always been like this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung..." Changjo asked as he looked at L.joe was walking silently beside him.

"Hm.." he responded, not really looking at the other.

"You okay," Changjo looked worried, he seemed really quiet.

"I guess.. its just.. how do you guys not freak out.. we are at another world!?!?! And in the middle of the woods... kinda creepy if you asked me... I just.. feel all weird and..  just weird..." he spoke, looking around his surrondings. "i mean.. one minute we are at the dorm and the next... we are here.. today is moving way too fast for me.." he sighed shaking his head.

"But.. we cant afford to waste time... Chunji could be in danger.. didnt you hear what the kid said.."

"The kid... we saw that kid before.. who is he..." L.joe looked up at the sky.

"I dont know," Changjo shuffled his feet while he played with his fingers, "I.. he had orange cat ears.. that surprised me.. so he was like Chunji all along.. I wonder how he got here..."

"Oh yea.. the cat ears.. I am suprised thats no one mentioned that.."

"Yea..."

They continued to walk in silence trying to search for the kitty boy until L.joe spoke again, "hey.. Changjo..."

"Yea..?" he turned his head to the other.

"That kid... dont you think.. he looks kinda.. like someone we know..." he said looking back at him.

"What do you mean.. I mean.. who does he look like.."

"The way he.. looks like.. the way he is... just his plain appearence.. well...." L.joe would hope that Changjo would get the very vague hint. but he only met with confusion in the other's face. L.joe groaned, "Chunji!!! He looks like Chunji!! Dont you think.."

Changjo's eyes widened, as the sudden realization hit him, "Oh yea... he does.. why didnt I realize it.... wait.. then what does this mean...?"

"i dont know.. something is going on...." L.joe muttered.

"I hope Niel is okay.." Changjo said as they talked about Chunji.

L.joe bit his lips, feeling sorry for the other, "Hey.. look I am sorry.. I didnt know she was coming over.. I didnt know the date was going to be such a fail.."

Changjo cocked his brow looking more confused than ever, "What are you talking about..."

L.joe sighed as he rolled his eyes, "Come on Changjo.. I already know who you like.. there is not point in hiding it!"

Changjo blushed a crimson red as his heart started to pound, "Y-you do!?!? How.. when?!?!"

"They way you act around him... it's kinda obvious... too bad the girlfriend had to show up on the day of the picnic.."

Changjo's face fell as he hear that, "Wait... girlfriend? Picnic... Niel?!!? You think I like Niel!!!?!?!" he shouted in frutration. He could not believe how unbelievably stupid and dense his hyung his.

"Well... yea.. dont you..." L.joe questioned.

"NO!! I DONT LIKE NIEL?!?! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM?!?!" his face was red in anger, he really couldnt keep up with his hyung.

"What... you guys were all being so secretive and talking about boyfriends or whatever.. and you seem really close.. what do you mean you dont like Niel?!!? Who the hell do you like then..."

Changjo could feel tears b in the corner of his eyes, "NIEL IS NOT A PLAYER!!! HE BARELY DATES GIRLS!! REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU?!?! AAAHHHRGH.. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" he just couldnt contain his anger as he ran off, "I hate him.. I so ing hate him.." he sniffed as he ran faster as the boy behind him screams his name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung.. are you okay.." Ricky asked as he looked up at Cap.

"Yea.. just a bit.. worried about Chunji.. and Niel.. and.. well..just not use to this place.." Cap looked around cautiously.

"Awww hyung.. its okay... no need to be scared.. I am here..." Ricky smiled as he started to walk faster.

Cap stared at him bluntly, "I am not scared.. just worried about everyone's safety.."

"Sure hyung.. what ever you say.." he smirked at him as he cupped his hands around his mouth, "CHUNJI!!! CHUNJI KITTY!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

He sighed, while looking at the shorter male, "If anyone's going to be scared.. it's you..." he mumbled as he shook his head.

"CHUNJI!!!!" he huffed as he pouted his lips, "how do we find him.. this woods is so big..."

"And creepy.." Cap added.

"Hyung.. stop being scared.. I will protect you.." he patted Cap's arm.

Cap groaned as he facepalmed himself. "Watch out flying beetle.."

Ricky gave out a not so manly shriek and jumped on Cap gripping his shirt hiding behind him, "Wh-where!?!?!"

Cap chuckled as he watched the bug fly away and looked at Ricky, "So tell me.. who will protect who from being scared.."

Ricky felt his cheeks burn as he glared at him, "Sh-shut up.. that did not count.. you cheater!!" he got off of him, "beside.. that was only the first time.."

At that moment a very high pitch not human like shriek was made and it made both of then flinch holding on to each other, "H-hyung what was that.."

"I have no idea.."

"I'm scared.. protect me.." Ricky whimpered.

"I thought.. y-you werent scared.. and was going to protect me.." Cap stuttered.

"Hyung.. how can you say that?!?! I am your donseang!!" he turned to him and they both realized that they were both a little too close to each other. Blushing hard, they pulled away from each other.

Cap cleared his throat, looking away too embarrassed as his face was red, "Um.. we better get going.."

"Uh.. y-yea.. haha.." they both walked awkwardly next to each other, too emabarrassed to look at one another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel walked aimlessly around, trying to look for Chunji, he called his name over and over again, but no luck. "CHUNJI!!!" he screamed as he dropped to his knees, "please.. be safe.. I am sorry.. why do I make the same mistake over and over again.." he tangled his fingers in his hair pulling it.

"Keep walking.." 

Niel's eyes widened as he knows that voice. Its that kid, "Where.. where are you?!?!"

"Keep walking.. just go.. I will guide you.."

Niel gritted his teeth as he burned with fury, "Stop screwing with me!! Get the out here.. this is not some stupid movie or drama!!" he yelled, he really wasnt happy. He just wanted to see Chunji, in his arms again.

"Go.. please.. go.. Chunji will be hurt!! Please go and find him.. hurry!"

He groaned in frustration as he kept walking, he really didnt like this but he cared for Chunji too much. "Okay.. I am walking.. where do I go.."

"Turn left when you see a split tree and go straight.. you will find him.."

At that Niel started to run and when he spotted this tree he turned left and ran even faster. He made sure not to fall or trip, and as he went on further, he saw light. His eyes widened and he practically jumped out there, "Chunji!!!"

There he stood, eyes wide and confused. A woman stood, in front of Chunji, obviously knowing that he was coming. She had white cat ears and his eyes grew wider, the woman with the white cat parts, Chunji's mom.

Chunji's eyes widened as he smiled, "Niel!!!" She looked at her son with confusion, as she saw him run up to the stranger and hug him around his neck.

"Niel.." she muttered.

"Niel.. Niel.." Chunji cried out happily and Niel hugged him back. His face burying in his kitty's neck.

"I'm so glad.. you are safe.. Chunji.. oh god.. you have no idea how scared I was.. I am so sorry.." he gave out a nervous laugh, "everytime I go out.. it seems like something always happens.. seems like I cant ever let you out of my sight.."

Chunji smiled brightly his tail going back and forth. He pulled back and took Niel's hand, dragging him towards the woman, "Niel Niel.." Chunji pointed to him, "mama.. (pssh.. u have no idea how silly i feel writing this..).. " Chunji pointed to her smiling so wide.

Niel looked up at the beautiful woman in front of her. Yup, Chunji got his looks from her. "You.. are her.. arent you.. you are Chunji's mom.."

She looked at the boy confusingly, what is he saying, "I see.. so Chunji was speaking your language.. and you must be the the one who took care of him.." she spoke, mainly to herself.

Niel looked at her really confused, "What.. mom never told me they spoke differently.."

She sighed, there was only one way to communicate. She cupped Niel's cheeks and she leaned in kissing him softly on the lips. Niel's eyes widened as he stood there frozen and his face going deeply red.

Chunji cocked his head confused, why was she doing that? Niel isnt sad right? But if he is, then shouldnt he be the one to do it? He looks at Niel's really red face, why is he like that? Most importantly, why she is kissing him in the first place?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done...

lol i know the ending is weird...

haha.. and i was suppose to update two days before but got to tired...

soo yea..

enjoy!!

^^