Ch. 10

Black Cat

okayyyyyy  i am sooooooo sorry for not updatiiiing.. i have been sooo busy!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji, Chunji wake up..." Niel gently shook the sleeping boy. Today was the day, the day where Chunji would attend his classes. "Chunji...."

"Hunngh.." Chunji slowly opened his eyes to see Niel above him. He yawned as he stretched out wide arching his back while his ears twitched up and down. Niel smiled as he scratched the cat boy's ears making him purr. "Niel..." he nuzzled against the other's hands.

Niel chuckled, "How cute.." he still felt horrible at what happened yesterday. When Chunji jumped back, Niel couldnt help but feel like a e, Chunji is like a five year old for god sake, what was he thinking. "Come on... you have classes today..."

Chunji tilted his head looking at the other, "Good morning..."

He smiled, "Good morning Chunji.." 

"Good morning Niel," Chunji hugged around his waist snuggling into his stomach.

Niel laughed, "Come on, lets get you ready for class..."

 

Niel placed Chunji's breakfast on the table which was a bowl of cereal and walked to the fridge to get him a drink. He poured the drink in a cup and gave it to him. Niel was surprised to see Chunji using the spoon correctly, "You learn fast dont you..." Chunji looked up at him with cereal stuck around the outside of his mouth causing Niel to laugh. "Only if you learn to eat it nicely.." he grabbed a napkin and wiped it off him.

"Hyung!!!!" Ricky burst in through the door followed by Cap.

He sighed, "How do you get it... and why are you here?"

"Are you kidding!?!?! This is Chunji's first day of school, how can we miss this," Ricky was overly excited and hugged Chunji, "he looks soo cute in his new clothes!!!" he squealed.

Cap pulled him off, "Behave yourself..."

Ricky pouted, "But nothing is wrong with hugging my kitty!"

"Your kitty? Last time I checked... he was my roomate," Niel questioned.

"Hyung!! Stop being stingy... he's not all yours!! You can Cap if you want!!"

"No... thanks..." Niel took Chunji's bowl away.

"Hi Chunji... how are you!!!" Ricky said smiling from ear to ear.

"Good morning.." Chunji said.

"Good morning!! Now say Ricky.." his face suddenly turned serious.

"Where're the others?" Niel asked as he dried his hands.

"Oh... Changjo left early while L.joe is.. somewhere..." Cap replied.

Niel got concerned, "Are they fighting again?" Cap nodded. He sighed, "What did L.joe say.. or do?"

"How do you it's L.joe's fault?" Cap asked.

"Trust me I know..'"

"What if it was Changjo's fault?"

"Then he would be sulking... coming to one of us.."

"True.." Cap said.

"So.. what did L.joe do.."

"How do you even know it's him," Cap raised an eyebrow.

"Is it?"

".....Yea..."

"Then.... tell me!!"

Cap sighed, "I dont really know... I gues he started to get mad since yesterday.."

"I thought they made up," Niel looked at Cap confused.

"They did... until I said something about them being a couple... and L.joe saying things like... thats weird.. or something.."

Niel nodded his head in understandment, "Ohhh..." he sighed, "L.joe you freaking oblivious .." he muttered.

"Hey guys.. we should get going!!!! Wait.. what if the teachers ask him to intrduce himself and..." Ricky panicked.

Niel shook his head, "No.. its okay.. they know.. well, they know the story that Changjo told..."

"Phew," he sighed in relief, "That's good..."

"Come on.." Cap said walking to the doors.

"Lets go Chunji," Niel held his hand as Chunji got up, where are they going?

"I wanna hold hands!!" Ricky held Chunji's other hand smiling.

Niel sighed as he let go, "Whatever.. dont let him go!!"

Chunji looked at Niel. why did he let go? He looked at his own hand, then looked at the one Ricky was holding, he doesnt get it?

----------------------------------------------

Niel walked into the classroom Chunji right behind him holding onto his shirt. Niel put a hat on Chunji's head, to hide the ears. He walked to his seat and Chunji sat the one next to him. Chunji looked at his desk, this looked familiar. He looked around the room, amazed. The other kids were talking and hanging around. Chunji never saw this many people all in one room. He wanted to explore and got up but Niel pulled him back down shaking his head. Chunji tilted his head, "Niel..."

"Chunji... just stay seated, cant have you walking around aimlessly.."

"Hey.." GD came up to him, "hi Chunji..." he smiled to him, "so you actually got him enrolled.."

Niel sighed, "Yea... just afraid how today will end up.."

"Are you ready to start class Chunji," GD asked him.

Chunji looked up at him not understanding, "Good morning Niel..."

GD eyes widened, "He can.."

"Yea... he doesnt know how to use them properly though..."

"Wow.. Good morning Chunji.. uhh.. but my name is GD..."

"Sorry.."

GD smiled, "Its okay.."

"You know.. he is just saying random words... that he knows," Niel pointed out.

GD looked at him, "Gee.. thanks dude..."

"Class take your seat...." the teacher came in. "Now.. we have a new student in class, and he will be attending your class, his nameis Chunji..." everyone noticed him. "We hope you feel comfortable here," the teacher said knowing that Chunji wanst born there, well from what he was told.

Chunji smiled, "Good morining.." everyone laughed.

"Good morning.." the teacher replied, "now.. take out your homework.." Niel sighed, glad all this introduction was gone. Niel was glas that they had tables, like where two people sat in each and he glad that he didnt have a partner yet.

As class went on, Chunji looked around the room and at the teacher who was talking and lecturing. Chunji wondered what he was saying. "Okay... since I have papers to grade.. I expect you all not to get too loud.."

The class cheered as they finally had a break. "Hey Niel.. so this your new roommate.." a girl came up to him.

Chunji looked at her. Niel nodded, 'Yea.. his name is Chunji.."

She smiled, "Nice to meet you oppa.." she brought out her hand to shake. Chunji looked at it, why is she doing that? He looked up at her and cocked his head to the side, "Good morning.."

She laughed, "Awww he is so cute.. I'm guessing he is a foreigner?"

Niel nodded his head, "Yup..."

She smiled, "He is soo cute... very skinny too... and that beanie is just adorable!"

"I'm guessing Chunji already has a fan?" GD came by chuckling.

She pouted, "Well he is cuter than you.."

Chunji looked at them back and forth, then looked at Niel, "Niel..."

"Yes Chunji?"

"Sorry..."

He cracked up. The other two stopped and looked at the laughing boy, "What's so funny," GD asked.

Niel took a breather, "Nothing.. god Chunji.. if only I could eat you.."

Chunji smiled happy to see Niel laughing again, "Niel.." he hugged him.

"He seems very attached to you Niel oppa.." she said.

"Very attached!" GD empahasized the word very.

"Are you related to him Niel?"

"Uh... he's my cousin..." he replied. Niel froze and thought for a while, 'I like my cousin? That sounds so wrong..'

"That's cool..."

------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and they had promised to meet at a resturant. Niel held Chunji's hand and walked until he stopped. "Crap.. have to use the bathroom.." they walked to the restroom and Niel sat Chunji down at a bench, "Chunji... stay here!!! Okay.. dont go anywhere..." Chunji just looked at him and watched as the other walked in the bathroom.

Chunji looked around until he saw someone he knew sitting at another bench. Chunji walked over to that person and poked his head. He got startled and looked up, "Chunji... you scared me.."

Chunji was right, he knew this person, it was Changjo. "Good morning.."

"Ah... its not.. morn.. never mind.. what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Niel.." he pointed to the bathroom.

"I see..."

Chunji sat down next to him and wondered why he was sad. He poked the other's face and Changjo smiled at him. "How was your first class?"

"Good morning.." Chunji said.

Changjo laughed, "I see... so it was a good... morning..." he sighed, "thanks.. you made feel better..."

"Good morning.." Chunji said again hoping to see the other smile once again.

And he did, he smiled, "Chunji... do you think I should talk to L.joe?"

"....."

"... I mean I kind of got mad at him for things he doesnt understand.. I mean.. yea he doesnt know why I got so mad so i shoulndt hold it against him.. but he just got me soo mad... the things he said made me upset.. shouldnt he realize if he was a friend.."

Chunji cocked his head to the side, looking at him. "I just.. cant help but get mad... I dont know.. I just.. dont know what to do.."

"Sorry..."

"You are right! I should say sorry..I mean it wasnt really his fault right?!?! Yea.. that's what i should do.. thanks Chunji you are awesome at giving out advice.." Changjo hugged him.

"Friend..." Chunji said.

Changjo gasped, "Another word!! Yes..we are friends.."

"Chunji!!! You scared me, I thought I lost you again," Niel came to them, "oh hey Changjo..."

He smiled, "Hey hyung.. come on.. lets head to lunch.. I have something to say to L.joe..."

At the resturant Ricky squealed and hugged Chunji, "Hi Chunji..."

"L.joe.. I'm sorry.. I didnt  mean to yell at you," Changjo said.

He smiled, "Its okay.. I'm sorry too.."

Changjo just stared at him, "Do you even know what for..." L.joe just stared at him.

"So.. how was class.." Cap said.

Niel smiled, "It was good.."

After lunch they went back to classes. When their day was over, Niel told Ricky and the others to take Chunji home while he had things to do. When he got back to his room he walked in the kitchen, "Guys? Chunji...." he walked in to his room and no one was there, "the hell..." he got his phone and called Ricky, "Yahhh.. where did you take Chunji!!!"

"Hyung!! We are at the bakery... you come too!!!!"

Niel sighed, "Idiot... you should have told me..."

When he got there he looked around to find them. "Where the heck are they?"

"Hyung," Ricky called out waving his hand.

Niel walked over to the table and his eyes widened, "What did you do to Chunji!?!?!?!"

Ricky smiled and stuck out his tongue, "See.. i told you I'll do it.. isnt he cute?!?!"

"Niel!!" Chunji hugged him but the waist. Niel glared at the others who all looked away

"You.... dressed him up..." 

Ricky nodded, "He is getting looks from alot of guys..."

"But.. why did you dress him up as..." he sighed shaking his head, great, and he has to bring Chunji home like that!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done sorry for the boring update....

but i have no good plot right now so thinking of one....

and sorry for the late update.....

sooo... can you guess what chunji is dressed up as...

anyone who guesses right, can decide chunji's next outfit!!!

sooo enjoy

^^