Ch. 24

Black Cat

okay updatiing!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god... we have to call Niel!!!" Ricky panicked, he was rushing to find his phone, "my phone!! Where is my phone?!?!?"

"Calm down.. I'll call him.." Cap pulled out his phone dialing a number, walking away as soon as it hit his ear.

"Where did.. he.." Changjo continued to look, not convice that Chunji just suddenly dissappeared. "Chunji!!! Chunji!!!" 

L.joe helped him, equally as confused. He flipped the bed over, not knowing why he thought Chunji would be under the matress, since no one can hide under there. Guess he was just panicking. L.joe tossed the pillows, looking under the drawers, behind the door, in the sink.

"Hyung.. I dont think Chunji could fit into any of those places.. its literally.. impossible.." Changjo just stared at the other as he looked up from behind the toilet.

"Hey.. I am just nervous.. and we cant be sure!! Who knows.. he must have turned into a tiny person.." he flailed his arms around.

"Tiny person," Changjo questioned.

Ricky's eyes widened as he cupped his cheeks, "Oh my god!!! What if hyung is right... what if Chunji kitty did turn small!! He is a cat after all!! Oh god.. did we kill him.. noooo no one walk!!!" Ricky stood still. looking at thr ground frantically.

Changjo facepalmed himself, "What no.. what does him being a cat have to do with turning small..." he looked at them and sighed seeing as they are not listening and are frozen still looking at the ground intensly. "He didnt turn tiny!!!"

Cap came back and cocked an eyebrow looking at the weirdly, "What the.."

"Hyung.. Chunji turned tiny dont step anywhere!!!" L.joe and Ricky shouted.

"What,, where, !" Cap stood still spreading his legs.

Changjo groaned, "Chunji didnt turn tiny!!!" he screamed.

Cap looked at him then cleared his throat, his face turning pink, "Of.. course.. thats silly.. tiny.. ha." he rubbed the back of his embarrassed.

Changjo scoffed as he hit L.joe and Ricky. "Right.. so.. did you call him?!?!"

Cap gave a look of dissappointment, "He.. didnt pick up.. his phone must be off.." his voice was a whisper. 

Changjo's eyes bulged out, couldnt believe what he was hearing, "What?!?!" he placed his hands on his head, freaking out. "No.. no no no!!! He didnt pick up!! Oh god.. what do we do now.. !!!!" he paced back and forth things going through his head.

"Changjo snap out of it!!" Ricky shouted.

Changjo's eyes twitched, "Me snap out of it!! YOU SNAP OUT OF IT!! YOU THINK HE IS TINY!!! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!! I'M GONNA CALL HIM!!" Changjo snatched the phone away from Cap's hand and walked away. "You guys keep searching!!!"

-----------------------------

Niel walked until he saw her standing by the tree. He smiled as he called out to her, "Misun!!"

She turned around and her lips went wide running to him. She placed her arms out and jumped hugging him by the neck, "Niel oppa!!!"

Niel hugged her back, "Hey.. umm listen.. about yesterday.. I am sorry.." he placed his chin on her shoulder.

She pouted as she didnt want to think about it, "Its okay.. just dont mention it ever again.." she pulled back and kissed him on the lips. 

He gripped her waist as he pulled back, "Um hey... I have some things to ask.." his voice trailed off as his eye twitched. His phonekept on buzzing since he left. He sighed, he knew he should have turned it off.

"What's wrong.." she cocked her head to the side, trying to act cute, "hey I know this knew cafe we could go to.." she grinned her eyes twinkling.

He laughed as he pecked her cheeks, "Sure.. hold on.. I have to take this annoying call.." he backed away and walked a few feet away. He sighed as he picked up his phone, "Yes hyu-"

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU FOR OVER A MINUTE!!!!"

Niel pulled his phone away from his phone, confused to as why it was Changjo speaking when it was Cap's phone, "Changjo?!?!"

"Hyung!!! You need to come back!!! It's an emergency!!!!" Changjo voice sounded desperate.

"Changjo.. please.. I just met with her and-" he got cut off.

"CHUNJI IS MISSING!!!!!!" He shouted.

Niel froze as his heart stopped, "What?!?!?! Y-you are joking right?!?! YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT?!?! HE WAS JUST SLEEPING!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHERE COULD HE HAVE GONE!!!" anger boiled inside of him.

"I dont know!!! He just wasnt there!! Hyung please come quick.."

Niel hung up and walked towards Misun, "I'm so sorry.. I really have to go.."

Misun eyes widened as she was shocked, "What?!?! No!!" she shrieked grabbing Niel's arm. "No not again!!! This is our date!!! You cant do this to me again..!!" she glared at him.

Niel looked at her apologectically, "I'm.. sorry.. I really am.."

"What is it this time?!?!" she gripped his arm harder, nails digging in, "Is it Chunji?!?!"

He bit his lips as he sighed, "I'm sorry.. please let go.." he wanted to leave quickly.

"It is isnt it!!?!?!" she huffed, "what is soo important that you have to leave?!?!"

"Please let go.."

"No tell me!!"

"Fine.. he's gone!!!" he shouted, "I have to find him!!"

She gritted her teeth, "Who cares?!?! I am your girlfriend!!! Who the hell cares about that loser!! He is just some stupid boy who cant even speak!!"

Niel's eyes widened at her change of attitude, "What.. did you..."

"You cant leave!!"

He just glared at her and yanked his arm away, "That wasnt nice.."

"Nice?!?! I dont care!! You are not treating me like a girlfriend!! I saw you two!! At the kareokee.." she fisted her hands at the memory.

His eyes widened, evidently shocked, "You.. saw.. us..?"

"You kissed him!! You kissed that dork!! You were dating me and you kissed him.. a guy?!?!" she shouted, "you kissed a ing guy!! Thats disgusting.. the most revolting thing.. you are dating me and your gay?!?!" 

He chuckled as he shook his head, "Wow.. I really got this wrong.. proves how much girls are es who have no sense of ing manners.. and proves how dumb I am.."

"Daniel!!! How could you say that?!?! You are my boyfriend!! And you kiss a guy?!?! Dont you love me.."

He just looked ather like she was the dumbest thing he had ever seen, "You were bullying Chunji... werent you?"

She scowled at that name, "Bully.." she scoffed, "I hardly call it bullying.."

What was he doing? He was just wasting time, "I dont have time for this.. do what you want.. but hurt Chunji again.. you wont have anymore hair on that empty head of yours.." he started to walk away.

She boiled in anger as she grabbed him, "Ahn Daniel!! Dont walk away from this.. dont walk away from your girlfriend!"

He scoffed as he yanked his arm away, "Girlfriend? What girlfriend? I dont date es who dont have respect for others.. oh and just so you know, I never even liked you.. no offense," and with that he walked away, not even looking back.

She glared at his back, this was not over.

-------------

Niel ran into his room as fast as he could, "Where is he?!?!"

"Hyung dont! Chunji turned tiny and is somewhere in here," Ricky said.

"What oh crap.." he gasped as he looked if he stepped on something, "how?!?"

Changjo it Ricky on the head, "No he didnt.. Hyung.. Chunji is gone.. he was never in his room.." 

"Thats not possible.." Niel burst into his room, "Chunji!!! Chunji!!!" they were right, he was not here, but then if he want here, then where they hell is he?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He walked through the forest, leaves and vines everywhere. Where was he, this was not familiar at all. He started to get scared, he didnt know what this place was. He wandered further trying to get away from all this plants. He was tired, didnt get enough sleep. He looked up, the sun was shining, it was really bright.

He continued to walk, until he saw an opening. His eyes widened as he walked towards, maybe finally being able to go home. He walked out and froze. He saw a woman, sitting down, by the lake. This woman, she seems so familiar, he feels as he knows her. Her tail was moving back and forth. 

Her ears sensed someone presense as it twitched. She turned around as she stood up and her eyes widened. She couldnt believe it, the boy standing infront of her, has the same aura as he did. It's him, she knows it, she would know best. She walked closer, watching as the boy turned back the stare, feeling as if there was some sort of connection.

But what gave it away the most was his black cat ears and tail. Her lips trembled, she couldnt believe it how? Was the lake playing tricks on her? She reached him, bringing up her hand and touching his cheek, it was him. She would know how he feels. He looked up at her, he knows her, he does, but where? He brought his hand up touching her hand that was on his cheek. She was just like him, just like how he looks. 

She couldnt believe it, it was him, "Chunji.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Niel freaked he didnt know what to do, "Oh crap!! This is not good.. what do we do?!?!"

"Calm down.. we need to think about this!!!" Cap tried to calm everyone down.

"THINK?!?! YOU WANT ME TO ING THINK!?!?! CHUNJI IS MISSING!?!?!? I TOLD YOU GUYS TO WATCH HIM!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Uh.. guys.." Ricky said.

"WHAT?!?!" Niel turned to him, really not in the mood.

"Look.." Ricky pointed to an area. 

At that area stood a little boy where Niel, L.joe, and Changjo's eyes widened. It was that kid again, "You.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done~~~ 

sorry for the late update...

had some problems dealing with friends...

soooo yea...

enjoy..

^^