Ch. 19

Black Cat

okay i am updatiiing!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey.. what took you guys soo long..." Ricky asked as he was drinking his soda.

L.joe sighed plopping down on the couch, way too tired. Changjo spoke, "Oh.. its nothing.. um.. Niel said you should go home.. he is going to take a while?"

"What.. why.. where is he," Misun asked, confused by all of this.

"Aww already.." Ricky pouted.

"He is.. uh.. just talking care of some business.." Changjo grabbed a drink, he didnt like Misun. Not because she was dating Niel, but because she just didnt seem like the girl she looks outside. He just didnt have good vibes from her.

"Niel found him," Cap asked and Changjo nodded.

"Found who," She asked as she scanned the room, "where's Chunji?"

"He's with Niel," Ricky replied smiling at her as Changjo gave him a glare.

Misun caught that, and she knew something was going on. She bit her lips as she looked at everyone. Smiling she got up, "Well then.. I should go.. tell him I said goodbye..."

"Aww you dont have to go," Ricky whined, he was having fun with her.

"No.. I have some things to do... I would've stayed if I could," she explained. She walked away waving at them, and them waving back.

"She seems nice.. and cute," L.joe said as she walked out the door.

Changjo gagged as he grumbled, "Sure she is.. she is such a sunshine."

"Where should we meet him," Cap asked.

Changjo shrugged, he was not in the mood right now, "I dont know.. he said he'll text." he sat down taking another drink, "hurry up Niel."

-----------------------

Niel Chunji's hair and hugged him tighter. He sighed, he couldnt believe, he just did that. Why couldnt he control the urge? Chunji was sleeping, his head on his shoulder. Niel shook his head, of course his kitty would be tired. Chunji was too busy being an artist and ended up drawing on the whole sofa, "Note to self.. get sofa cleaned.. or buy a new one.."

He looked at his kitty neck, there was a purple mark. Great, what is he suppose to do now, he wasnt suppose to let anything happen. He sighed as he shifted Chunji in his arms, making him more comfortable. "Chunji... come on.. we have to get going..." he whispered to the other. He gently placed his fingers on Chunji's face lifting it up, "Chunji... come on.." he smiled, the new beanie hat looked really cute on him. "Chunji.. wake up..." he tried to wake his kittyup but it was no use, Chunji still had his eyes closed. Breathing softly. 

Niel chuckled, "You know what.." he kissed his kitty's nose, "sleep tight.." he placed Chunji's head back on his shoulder, hugging him again. He took out his phone and started to text Changjo.

----------

She bit her lips as she watched him, there. So thats where he was. Her eyes glared as the boy as she clenched her teeth, she couldnt believe this. She didnt want to, no she cant let that happen. She finally has him, she is just not about to let it go all to waste. She will do anything to keep him. Why wouldnt she, she is his girlfriend after all. And she wont let anyone get on her way, not even him!

-------------------------------

"Hey.. sorry we are late.. Ricky wanted some.." Changjo's voice trailed off as soon as he came into the room. He smirked, "So.. something happen.." he teased.

Niel rolled his eyes, "Shut up.. he fell asleep.."

"Awww.. he is soo cute," Ricky went over to them poking Chunji on the cheek.

L.joe cracked up, "Pfft.. thats some sleeping position... are you going to carry him?"

"I could.. if you want," Cap offered.

Niel's eyes twitched, "Uh... no thanks.. I can do it," the thought of Cap carrying Chunji irked him. He hates to admit but, this kitty is his. 'No offence hyung.. but he is mine... so stop being all happy and couplish with him..' he grumbled under his breath. He is still trying to deal with the fact that he is not suppose to feel like this. "Misun left?"

Changjo chuckled, he can so tell that Niel was jealous. Ricky nodded, "Yea.. you could've walked her home you know.."

 Niel face contorted into confusion, "What.. I was going to.. why didnt you tell her to stop.."

"But Changjo said thats you told him to tell her to go home," Cap said.

"What.. when did I say that.." they all looked at Changjo who flinched, his cheeks turning to a light pink.

He cleared his throat, "Well... better safe than sorry.. what if something happened.. besides.. we should all go home together," he sighed, they just has to bring this up.

L.joe raised an eyebrow at him, suspiscious. "Sad.. she was cute to." Changjo growled, yup, it was official, he really hates Misun.

Niel sighed, "Whatever.. we have to go.." he picked Chunji up in his arms and they headed off to home.

-----------------------------------

They were eating dinner at Niel's dorm, watching tv. "So... anything happen," Changjo whispered.

"Like what.." Niel was into the show.

Changjo glared at his hyung, he just wanted his hyung to stop running away. This is all wrong, "I am talking about the hickey mark on Chunji's neck.." he whispered harshly.

Niel choked on his food, coughing harshly, "What.. you.. you saw.." his eyes widened.

"Of course I did.. hyung... I know you like him so just dump her already.." Changjo took a bite out of his food.

Niel wiped the food off of his lips and looked at Changjo, "Listen.. it is complicated.. okay.. and who are you to be talking.. the one who likes the biggest player in school.."

Changjo sighed shaking his head, he knew this was gonna happen. "Hyung.. i am just saying okay.. I am working on mines, you are running away.."

"Changjo look... this is my business okay.. not yours.. and I am working on it.."

"Yea.. working away from the problem... you are gonna hurt yourself..."

L.joe watched as those two kept whispereing to each other. "Hmm.." he had a suspicious. They are pretty close, L.joe sighed, "Can you be more obvious.. jeez.. looks like this kid will need some help..."

Everyone turned their heads as the door opened, Chunji came out rubbing his eyes, his cat ears twitching as his tail were swishing back and forth. Niel chuckled, "You are awake... come on... your food is here.." 

Chunji's eyes lightened as he walked and sat between Niel and Cap. "Hey Chunji whats my name.." Ricky asked.

Chunji looked at him tilting his head, "Cap hyung.." everyone bursted into laughter as Ricky's jaw dropped.

"What.. I am not hyung... and.. thats not fair... how did you.." he pouted as he crossed his arms.

"This kid is hilarious..." L.joe calmed down, breathing in and out. He went back to eating and watching tv as Ricky sulked.

Chunji turned to Cap and placed a french fry on his lips, indicating he wanted to feed the other, "Ahh.." Chunji opened his mouth making that noise to show Cap what he was trying to do.

Cap was shocked but chuckled and let the other feed him, "thank you Chunji.."

Chunji smiled and fed him another. He liked this game. Cap smiled as he took two french fry and tried feeding Chunji. "Ahh.." Chunji bit off the fries and Cap ate the remaining. Chunji took like ten fries and triedto feed it to Cap. He looked at the fries, that was a bit too much but he tried anyway, and somehow succeeded. Chunji was amazed and laughed, he thought Cap was great.

Cap took a bunch also and fed Chunji, failing, couple fell and some were sticking out of his mouth. Chunji chewed on it, his mouth full and puffed out. Niel watched shocked, he didnt like this. Why were they feeding each other, this wasnt a game? Why are they feeding each other, he gripped his plate. Changjo shook his head, why cant Niel just deal with his problems, instead of running away?

Some one knocked the door and Niel got up, not wanting to witness the 'couple'. He opened the door, "Oh.. Mr. Kang.. hi.." it was his teacher.

"Hello Daniel.. I hope I am not interupting but I thought you might like these for.." he dropped the books as his eyes widened.

Niel looked at him confused, "Sir.." he turned around to see what he was looking at. He gasped, it wasnt a what, but a who, and that who was Chunji. His cat parts exposed. Everyone froze not knowing what to do, they nervously glanced at each other. Chunji looked around, why was everyone so quiet? He stood up, confused.

Mr. Kang looked at Niel, "Daniel... explain to me what is going on.. now!"

------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done... this was a short one i no......

but i am too lazy!!

oooh and guess what!!

tmrw is my

BDAY!!!!!!! yaya for me... i am getting old TT-TT

lol.. hope you enjoyed this...

^^