Ch. 11

Black Cat

Okayyyyy updatiiiing...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel sat there uncomfortably, next to Chunji. 'I cant believe it... I cant freakin believe it!!! I should've seen this coming!!!' he grumbled in his thoughts. He looked hesitantly over at Chunji, and as soon as he done that, his eyes were locked, glued shut to the person next to him. Chunji who was laughing, is playing a game with Ricky that he had no clue to it whatsoever. But he cant help look at his kitty, Niel couldnt help it but he looked really cute, and adorable, not to mention pretty. Of all the things he could have dresses the kitty up, it had to be in this outfit. What are people going to say about this, if they catch him Chunji.

But he looked pretty, he couldnt deny that. Chunji who sat there wearing a uniform, but not just any uniform, a school uniform. And to be more specific, a girl's uniform, the one you see in animes, the one with the really miniskirt. The top fitted nicely onto his kitty's body shape. The sleeves were short and had a puff to it. The hem of the sleeves and the shirt were a red pattern of plaids. The collar was buttoned up nicely frills dropping down to the top middle part, making it a point. The frills were abviously red plaids. There was a cute ribbon in the middle of it hanging loosely. His skirt was indeed short, covered about half his thighs and they werent the straight kind. The wavy kind that bends in every few spots, and yes they were red plaids. He was glad that Ricky made him wear stocking to him, the one that went over the knee and it covered most of the skin. Just a bit showed, and the stocking was was cute too. The top part of it had frills with the exact same design. Chunji wore brown boots that had shoelaces that criscrosses upward. He looked up to see Chunji having long hair, extensions. He also wore a red ribbon to the sides of his head, it really hid his ears well. Wait, now that he thought about it, he couldnt see the ears, or the tail considering how impossibe it is for it to be hidden in the seductively, tempting, wanting-to-ripp-it-off skirt.

"Hyung...?" Changjo said snapping the other outof his thoughts.

Niel looked at them and glared hard, "Why didnt you guys stop him?"

L.joe placed his hands up, "Hey.. he is not my roommate!!"

Niel looked at Cap and he sighed, "I didnt think he would actaully dress him up. He told us to go ahead to the bakery.." Cap stopped, knwoing that it was no use.

He rolled his eyes, "Now look where that got us..."

"Awww hyung... you know you like it!!" Ricky said hugging Chunji, pleased with the work he had put into this.

"Anything you gentlemen would like to order now," the waitor from before came again and asked. 

"I'll just have some pinapple bun, so would he," Cap pointed to L.joe, "Changjo would like the bun with the soft creme filling, and you guys," he asked.

"I'll have chocolate cake!!" Ricky said, "And 'she' would like this strawberry shortcake looking thingy.." Ricky said.

"How do you know," Niel asked.

"She pointed to the picture," he whispered.

"And you sir," he asked Niel.

"Um... the coconut bun..." he answered.

"Okay... " he walked away afterwards.

"So.. how the hell do you expect me to bring him home.. where you know.. its the boys part of the dorms.." Niel glared at the younger.

Ricky shrugged, "Its okay... I brought him out of your room like that.."

"What!?!?!" Niel was shocked, "did anyone see?!?!"

"No... but as soon we got outside.. well, we cant avoid people out here.." Ricky said.

Chunji played with the clothes he was wearing. It looked... colorful. He pulled on the hem of the shirt, then ran his fingers through his skirt. This was really new to him, he could feel all the air underneathe him. He touched the tip of his hair, it got longer?  He turned to the others that were talking, and Ricky and Niel were bickering to each other. 

He looked at the place around him, he never went here before. He turned himself around and looked over at the other side of the bench. He hunched over it as he saw something shiny underneathe the other table at that side. All was heard were whistles and Chunji got pulled down back to his seat. Confused he looked at the others and their faces were red looking away.

"Niel.." Chunji said as he looked at him his face was red too. What happened?

"Chunji.... pl-please stay seated.. I dont want your skirt... going up.. again.." he cleared his voice and looked away. 

"Niel.." he was confused, what exactly happened. He looked and saw people staring at their table, was it because the other's faces turned red. "Sorry.." he said.

Niel smiled, "Its.. okay..." 

"Good morning..." Chunji responded.

"Good morning Chunji..." he glared at Ricky, "really?!?!? You made him wear... ..!!"

Ricky smiled, "Well... I had to complete the set... or else it wouldnt be right.."

"Where did you even get that," Changjo questioned.

"I got help.."

"From.." L.joe pushed it further.

"Secret..:" Ricky laughed. Cap groaned, he had a hunch.

"Here you are.." the waitor came back placing their orders down and their bubble tea that was on the house. He took one glance at Chunji and blushed hard. There it is again, why are everyone's faces going red? Chunji looked at him.

"Enjoy the show.." Ricky chuckled but earned a punch from Niel, "ow... okay sorry.."

The waitor cleared his throat, "E-enjoy.. your meals.." he dashed off way to embarressed.

L.joe sighed, "Poor guy... did you really have to say that Ricky?"

"Yup... " he dug in his cake. Chunji looked at his and saw how Ricky was eating it. His cake was really pretty looking and took a bite from the spoon. 

His eyes widened, he really like this cake, "Friend.."

Ricky gasped, "He learned another word!!"

"Yea.. he had said that to me a while ago.." Changjo said.

"I taught him how to say sorry.. well sort of, he just copied me.." Cap said.

"Awww.." Ricky pouted, "I want to teach him a word..."

"Too bad too sad.." Niel bit his food, "L.joe hasnt either..."

Chunji kept eating as they continued to talk back and forth. Niel grabbed a napkin and wiped Chunji's mouth off, "When will you eat nicely.."

After the bakery they started to walk back to the dorm. Chunji kept observing his surroundings amazed and wanting to walk towards many things until Niel grabbed his hand. He sighed, "You want to explore everywhere dont you.."

Cap chuckled, "He is just curious..."

Chunji looked at his hand and smiled. This felt nice. Niel was still very nervous to look at Chunji, I mean he is a girl at the moment. "He looks soo cute.." Ricky squealed.

"Yea.. and its really windy.." L.joe added.

Niel glared at Ricky, "You planned this didnt you," Chunji's skirt was blowing from side to side.

Ricky shook his head, "Nope.. luck is just at my side.. thanks Sehun!! (If you guys know what I mean.)"

"Whatever.." Niel walked on faster. And the wind got stronger. 

"We should go back to the bakery again.."  Ricky said.

"Yea we should," Changjo agreed.

At that moment the wind decided to blow up and Chunji skirt did go up. Everyone's face turned red as the people in the street turned red also. Chunji didnt get it, everyone was looking at his skirt. Why? He grabbed the hem of his skirt and was about to pick it up causing everyone's eyes to widen, but luckily Niel stopped him, "No... no no no... dont do that," he held the skirt down, "d-dont show everyone that..." Chunji just tilted his head, what?

"Umm.." Changjo tried to warn Niel something but it was too late.

"Niel?"

He flinched, he knew that voice. He looked up and saw her, the girl who he went on a date with. She looked hurt, really hurt, her eyes looked like it was about to she tears and she was biting her lips. Niel felt a pain in his chest, he did that, he did that to her. He didnt want to hurt her at all. She was looking at Niel holding hands with this other girl, holding the hem of the skirt, she was devastated, angry, upset, felt betrayed, but mostly jealous.

Niel looked at what he was doing and pulled his hand away from the skirt, "No.. it isnt what it looks like!" Chunji looked at her, it was that girl again, she looked not happy. Why was she here? He looked at Niel, and he had a face on that Chunji doesnt recognize.

"Who... is she?" she asked ever so softly.

"This cutie here.." Ricky stepped in hugging Chunji, "is his roomate's sister.. and she is his cousin.. she is a foreigner and she came to visit. She doesnt speak our language, and we were showing her around.." he said.

"Oh.." she had relief written all over her face, but still was mad and jealous, "nice to meet you."

"Umm.." Niel pulled away from the hand he was holding Chunji.

Chunji noticed it and wondered why, was it because of her? But he still wanted to hold Niel's hand, he grabbed it again, "Niel.."

Niel was shocked by this. The girl stood there clenching her jaw as her hands balled into a fist. She glared at the so called foreighner, "Well... I have to go.. but I'll call you Niel oppa," she smiled, "goodbye.." and she turned walking away.

Niel sighed, "She's upset.."

"What are you going to do," L.joe asked.

"I'll make it up to her later, lets just go home.."

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Niel got to his roomhe immediately got a text. He saw that it was from Ricky, he read it, as Chunji walked around his cat parts coming out.

From: Cheeky Brat~~~

Niel smiled at the name he given him, it suits him.

Hyung, I got something that'll make you feel better! :D ^_*

To: Niel

Niel raised his eyebrows, what could that be?

To: Cheeky Brat~~~

What is it... o.o

From: Niel

He waited for a reply and he got one. 

From: Cheeky Brat~~~

Its a pic! I'll send it now!! Oh.. and I am not a cheeky brat.. change my name on your phone.. -.-

To: Niel

How did he know? Few seconds later a picture was sent to his phone and Niel looked at it. As soon as he saw it, all the blood rushed to his face, mainly his nose as he tried not to have a nosebleed. The picture was of Chunji crawling on the floor, head down observing a ball form who knows where it came from, and he wasin nothing but in and a bra that Ricky had put underneathe the clothing. The clothing was all frilly and light blue with cute little bows on it.

From: Cheeky Brat

Like it?!?! Dont have a nosebleed hyung.. but anyway enjoy!! Dont forget to change him~~ :*

To: Niel

Right now, all he wanted to do was strangle that kid. Does he really have to change him, cant he sleep in that? Niel sighed, "Damn.. do I really have to change him?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i am done updattiiiiiing.......

i thought i should start some conflicts arising...

sooo here are some pics of that cake!!

---> http://favim.com/image/431698/

--->http://lilyanette.blogspot.com/2009/06/strawberry-cheese-cake.html

okay... now should I write niel changing him..

or should I skip it..

dont no..

but i hope you enjoy..

^^