Ch. 32

Black Cat

kayyy... you guys know the  new group LC9 right.. no.. but oh well.. there are some fics for them already but what really makes me mad is that there is not one specific couple i wanted to read.. ugh just makes me soo angry i thought it would be sooo obvious since in the mv its like.. i dunno a plot that some people can use.. but.. unnngh... just makes me want to create a fic about them involving that certain couple.. but.. ehh.. we'll just have to wait and see.. srry needed to complain.. haha.. kk updatiiiing.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji... look up.." Niel said his voice soft and barely audible. Chunji looked up at the other he was feeling tired. Niel placed his thumb on the other's lips, feeling the little bumps that had formed once the string was taken off. He softly placed on the vaseline on Chunji's pink red lips. His other hand gently touching the small little bruise around his eyes. He had applied some medicine there also. "Does it hurt?"

Chunji just continued to stare, he missed being back here with Niel. He didnt understand what fully happened in the other world or why it happened. He shifted on Niel's lap, "Mama.."

He swallowed the lump in his throat and pulled his kitty in for a hug, "She.. is not here Chunji.. she wont come back...I'm sorry."

The kitty rested his head on Niel's shoulder feeling his eyes turn heavy and soon it shut closed. The others came back from the bathroom to wash up any thing on their face or hands. "Hyung.. we should get going.. but we will be back tomorrow okay.." Ricky said as he felt terrible for leaving them.

"Yea.. and we'll skip classes so we can do something fun.." L.joe suggested with a smile. They all needed a break from the events that happened.

"Is there anything you want to eat or drink first before we leave," Cap asked about to head to the kitchen.

Niel shook his head, "No thanks.. but thank you guys.. for being here.." his voice sounded  like a whisper.

"No problem hyung.. if there is anything you need.. just call okay.." Changjo told him and soon there were out the door.

Sighing he picked Chunji up to head for bed. They were both very tired and really needed some sleep! As he laid Chunji down he carressed his cheek. His kitty has been through a lot and he wanted to make sure nothing like that would ever happen again. He bent down and placed a soft kiss on Chunji's lips and crawled in next to him. "Sleep tight.."

-------------------------------------------------

"HYUUUUUUUUNG!!!!!!!" 

Niel jumped awake at the loud sreeching noise, "The hell.." he groaned as he started to scratch his head. "Ricky..?"

Chunji rubbed his eyes as he started to wake up, "Hnngh.." he got up and looked around sleepily. "Niel.."

He smiled as he ruffled Chunji's hair, "That woke you up too huh.." 

Chunji lazily laid back down on Niel's lap way too tired, "Niel.."

He chuckled as he started to his hair, "Sleepy huh.."

"Sleepy.." Chunji repeated.

"HYUNG WAKE UP!!" Ricky slammed Niel's door open looking all happy and excited.

"Ricky..what the hell.. it's too early in the morning.. what are you doing here.." Niel's voice is all raspy and looked up all groggily at the boy standing there like an idiot.

"Hyung.. it's never too early!!" Ricky smiled as he started to walk to their closet.

"It's five in the freaking morning..." he glared at the boy who ignored him as Ricky started to throw clothes all over his room.

"Hyung we need to sneak out before anyone catches us and tells us to go to class.." Ricky explained.

"What?!?!" that fully woke Niel up as he stared at the smaller figure, "go where..?"

Ricky laughed as he grabbed a bunch of clothes, "Its a secret hyung.. come on get ready.. this day is for you guys especially.. a day to have fun.." he threw the clothes he picked to Niel, "where those hyungs... we have to get going.."

Niel blinked as the door slammed shut. "Okay.. weird.." but he couldnt help but smile though. They are doing this for them and he felt grateful. "Chunji come on... we have to get up before that brat starts to scream again," he whispered in his kitty's ear.

Chunji slowly opened his eyes to look straight into Niel's. "Sleepy.."

"I know.. lets get up," he pulled the both of them up and started to head to the bathroom.

Ricky waited for about twenty minutes and started to get all bored. He looked around the room to see if there is anything interesting. He went to the kitchen because he was hungry. He forced to skip breakfast from a certain hyung. He grabbed a bunch of cookies and started to munch on them. Minutes later Niel came out with Chunji all dressed.

"Okay.. we ar-.. is that my cookies?"

Ricky looked up at them with his mouth full of cookies and shook his head, "Rwo.." he had meant to say no.

"THOSE ARE MY FREAKIN COOKIES!! RICKY YOU LITTLE-"

"Okay we have to go, we are late!" Ricky pushed them out the door.

"But MY COOKIES!!" Niel shouted.

"Shh who cares.."

"COOKIES!!" Chunji started to shout out of nowhere.

Niel groaned as he face palmed himself. Chunji repeated the action. As they successfully got outside, they met up with the others who were next to a nice looking car. "So.. where are we going..?" Niel asked once again.

Cap smiled as he motioned everyone to get in the car, "You'll see... I think you guys might like this trip.."

Niel looked at Changjo and they both shurgged. Apparently no one knows except for Ricky and Cap. "Ooooh this is gonna be so much fun.." he squealed in delight.

"So..never thought you were willing to skip classes Cap.." L.joe chuckled as he was riding in the front seat with Cap.

He shrugged his shoulders eyes on the road, "I think everyone needs this.. we all have gone through a lot.." he turned to Chunji who was looking through the window amazed by the view, "morning Chunji.."

Chunji looked back and smiled, "Good morning Cap hyung.." and went back to seeing eveything going away as the car drove on. "Bye bye.." Chunji waved to the inanimate objects through the window.

"He is so cute!!" Ricky jumped up and started to hug Chunji.

"So.. is he feeling better.." Changjo asked Niel.

"He is... he starting to act like himself.."

Changjo laughed as he also stared at Chunji, "Yea.. thats good.."

"COOKIES!!" Chunji shouted.

"Where..?!?!" Changjo, Ricky, and L.joe shouted as the looked through the window Chunji was staring at.

"I dont see any.." L.joe stated as he looked back at Niel, "what cookies..?"

Niel chuckled as he ruffled Chunji's hair, "He is just saying that.. he learned a new word.."

"Why did he shout it out loud.." Changjo pouted a bit dissappointed since he wanted to eat. Cap made them skip breakfast.

"That is Niel's fault.." Ricky glared at him as he also stupidly falled for the trick.

Cap chuckled as he started to make a turn to the right, "Calm down.. we will soon eat I promise..."

After about a thirty minute drive, Cap parked his car and turned around, "Okay..we are here!"

Everyone had fallen asleep but as soon they heard Cap's voice, they stirred in their sleep. Chunji wasnt asleep, he was to busy being fascinated by everything. Ricky yawned as he looked out the window and his eyes beamed, "We're here!!" he quickly got out of the car.

"Woah.. HYUNG YOU ARE TAKING US TO A AMUSEMENT PARK!!!" Changjo's eyes sparkled as he saw the marvelous sight.

"Damn hyung... thats a lot of money.." Niel looked at the huge rollar coaster from afar. He was excited as well and held on to Chunji's hand.

"Wait.. didnt you say your uncle works here.." L.joe questioned.

"Haha.. no.. my uncle owns it.. and there is no way i am paying for all of you.. but anyway.. we can have it to ourselves today.. and for free.." he smiled and remembered the times he were here.

"OMG I cant wait!! Lets go!!" Ricky started to run towards the gate.

Niel laughed as he also started to run, "Lets run to Chunji.."

As they entered the gate the first thing they did was eat, they were starving as hell. L.joe and Changjo started to gobble down food as they were racing to see who would finish first.

"Slow down.. you dont want to throw up.." Cap said.

"Lets ride the rollar coasters first can we!!!!!" Ricky pleaded as he was munching on his pizza.

"I dont mind but i want to collect some toys from the little mini games," Niel said.

"Aww.. I didnt know you liked the stuff animals..." Ricky and Changjo giggled as they sipped their drinks.

Niel sighed shaking his head, "No its not for me.. its for Chunji.."

"Thats a great idea!!" Ricky agreed.

L.joe looked at him confused, "Why though.."

"Because.. Chunji likes to.. you know.. ahem.." Niel didnt feel comfortable with this topic.

"What does he do.." Ricky insisted since they got all curious.

"He likes to.. hug things.. cuddle alot.. stuff like that.."

"Isnt that a good thing though he cuddles with you..." L.joe asked as he popped some food in his mouth.

"Yea well.." 'He also moves around.. ALOT!' Niel remembers when they are in bed, Chunji really likes to snuggled into Niel and moves his body alot. Especially his legs, into Niel's area. The thought of that turned Niel on a bit and also remembered that almost every morning he is met with morning wood. He sighed shaking his head.

"Wait.." Changjo smirks at the other, "does he do things in bed that turn you on.. like kneeing you in the crotch."

Niel's eyes twitched as he swear the maknae has some mind reading powers, "Of course not.. shut up!"

"Then why hyung," Ricky asked.

"Did you have with him yet?" L.joe questions out so bluntly.

Everyone turned to stare at him wide eyed, "What the dude!!" Niel shouts at the boy.

"Just saying," he shrugs, "Dont you like him.." 

"Yea but... why would you bring up something like that.."

"You like Chunji," Cap said looking at them confused.

"Wow hyung.. you are late.." Ricky shakes his head at his oblivious hyung.

"So did you," L.joe turned his head back to Niel.

"NO.." 

Chunji was watching them, chewing while his mouth was full of hot dog. "Hyung.. its almost spring.. what are you gonna do.." Changjo asked.

They all looked at the maknae, "So.. whats in spring.."

Changjo banged his head on the table for having such unbelievably stupid hyungs, "Look it up.. I am going on the first rollar coaster.."

They all finished up and headed down to the one of their choice. Niel sat next to Chunji and they were buckled up. "You ready Chunji?"

Chunji just tilted his head, what is going on? As the  ride started, Chunji noticed that they were moving. The ride started to go up and thats when the fun started. It dropped down at full speed and quickly sped up twirling around and going in loops.

When the ride was over Niel looked over at Chunji who started to tremble and cry. "Oh god.. Chunji you okay..?" he went over to Chunji and started to wipe the tears away.

"Why is Chunji kitty crying.." Ricky walked over to them.

"I think he got scared.. this is his first ride.. , I should've took him to a gentler one.." he started to calm him down and pressed soft kisses on his face.

"Aww.. poor kitty... that .."

"What happened," Changjo shouted as they started to walk over.

"He just got scared thats all.." Niel answered, "you guys go ahead.. I am gonna go on the rides that arent scary.." Niel held Chunjis hand and started to walk away.

"Okay.. if you say so..." Ricky shouted.

"Call if you need anything..." Cap added in.

"I wanna go on the water one," Ricky jumped up and down.

"No way.. I dont want to go there.. I wanted to ride the one with the spinning chairs.." Changjo complained.

"We could split up.. I can go with Ricky while you go with Changjo," Cap suggested. They agreed and went their seperate ways.

------------------

Chunji sniffed as he followed Niel. "Dont cry.. how about we go on the merry go round then the teacups.. it'll be fun. Then we'll win you some toys.." As they got to the merry go round he pulled Chunji up. "Okay.. get on a horse.. and I'll get on the other one.. it'll be fun.. better than sitting on the bench."

Chunji hesistated to go and didnt move an inch, "Niel.." he clutched on Niel's shirt.

"Okay... how about we get on one horse.." he got up on the horse and sat backward so he wasnt facing the horse. He pulled Chunji up and was facing him instead. The ride started to move and Chunji flinched resulting for Niel to grab on to his hand. "Its okay.. this is a fun ride.."

Chunji started to get use to the ride as it went round and round. It started to get fun as the horse itself moved up and down. Chunji looked down and wondered how it moved.

Niel laughed at Chunji's ears as it went striaght up and his tail moving back and forth. "Is it fun..?"

Chunji looked back at Niel and smiled, "Niel.." he crawled closer to him and started to touch his hair. 

Niel smiled in return as he carressed Chunji's smooth cheek. The kitty leaned in and pecked him on the lips shocking Niel. He placed his fingertips on his lips and his heart started to beat faster. Did Chunji just..? He looked up at his kitty who was smiling. 

Niel laughed as this time he leaned in to capture his kitty's lips. This was a kiss, not a simple peck but a full lip to lip kiss. Chunji closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Niel's neck, they had done this before so nothing was new.

They broke away when the ride was fully over. Chunji was panting heavily as his face was flushed and his lips were swollen. Chunji did look arousing but Niel cleared his throat as they got off the ride. "Alright.. umm nest is teacups.."

----------------------

Changjo started to blabber on of how that last ride was awesome. L.joe looked at him and couldnt help but smile. Changjo was too cute for his own good, and he acted like a little kid. But how come he only realized it now? Maybe knowing the younger has a crush on him revealed Changjo's cuteness? L.joe sighed, he wasnt making sense. But he knew that he was started to like the younger. At first he didnt like the idea of dating his friend but now he thought about, it didnt seem so bad. Also he didnt like the thought of his beloved maknae to be under someone else's arms.

He grabbed Changjo's hand and started to lead the way, "Lets go to the pool.."

Changjo started to blush hard at their joined hands, "H-hyung..?" his heart started to beat faster. L.joe never act like this before.

"Where's the pool?"

"I dont know.." he looked around till his eye spotted something, "fish!!! Hyung lets go get some fishes!! please.." he started to run towards the fish game.

L.joe was caught off gaurd but followed anyway. He watched as Changjo bent down and started to catch the little fishes but it was a bit difficult. He laughed at the way Changjo pouted and tried so hard to concetrate on the little fishes. Changjo bit his lips as a bit of his tongue started to peak out.

He laughed as he thought Changjo was really adorable. Dating Changjo didnt seem so bad, maybe he should try it. He is already starting to like him. He bent down and placed his arms around Changjo's neck causing him to gasp and his cheeks reddened when L.joe placed a kiss on his cheek.

"H-hyung!!!!" Changjo looked around at L.joe his body heating up like crazy, "Wh-why.."

"I like you.." he placed a soft kiss on Changjo's lips for a few seconds, "go out with me.."

--------------------------------------------------------

Ricky was all jumpy and all excited, "Hyung where should we go next!!"

Cap laughed at his dongseang cheery attitude. He watched as Ricky ran to the nest ride. Even though Ricky was hyper inside he was freaking out. Out of all people, Cap hyung accompanied him. 'Why does the world hate me!!! Why!?!?' His heart beat increased as it was getting hard for him to breathe. He flinched as he felt his hyung wrap his arms around  his neck.

"Lets go to the water slide.."

"Umm.. s-sure.." he cursed himself for blushing.

"Why are you red.. dont tell me you like me.." he teased.

Ricky's eyes widened as he turned crimson red, "Ha.. like you.. who would like a... g-guy like you.. that really tall.. and muscular.. and maybe a bit handsome with a nice smile a-and.." Cap raised an eyebrow at him. "Arrgh. shut up!!" he kicked him in the shin and ran away.

"Ow.. the hell.. what is wrong with that kid.." he grumbled as he rubbed his shin. 

------------------------------------------------

Chunji was having the time of his life as the teacups started to spin around. Niel watched as he started to get dizzy and halted it to a stop. "O-okay.. un enough with this.." he got Chunji out of the cup.

"Fun.." Chunji smiled.

"Yep.. so fun.. come on lets go steal some toys from the mini games.." as they got there, Niel set up the cups and gave a ball to Chunji. "Here.. thorw this and knock those out.." Niel threw it and Chunji watched as the cups fell.

Chunji tried to copy him but missed completely. Niel laughed as he gave Chunji another ball and told him to try again. It took him several tries but got it at the end. Chunji smiled and pointed at the cups. Niel laughed, "Thats good.. now pick what you want.." Chunji pointed at a big teddy bear and Niel got it for him. "Here's your teddy.."

"Teddy!!" Chunji hugged the animal and Niel pecked his lips. 

"Come one.. lets go to the others..."

--------------------------

It was getting late and they had called to meet at the gate. Chunji and Niel arrived to see Cap and Ricky. "Teddy!!" Chunji showed them his new bear and other animals he got.

Cap laughed, "Did you steal them or actually won them.."

"We won them.. I pormise.." Niel smiled as he spotted Changjo and L.joe. His eyes widened when he noticed the blush on Changjo's face and the fact that they were holding hands. They let go as soon as they got to the others which made Niel smirk.

"Are we all ready to go.." Cap asked and they all nodded their heads.

They climbed inside the car, today was very fun but tiring. Chunji had fallen asleep hugging his bear and laying on Niel as Ricky and Changjo also fallen asleep. 

"So.. did you have fun today," Cap asked the ones that wereawake.

Niel smiled as he nodded his head, "Yea.. thanks dude.. Chunji was really excited with the things he saw.."

L.joe smiled also, "thats good," today was also a very good day for him also. Something that Changjo and him shared.

As they got back to the dorms they parted ways. "We are gonna get in trouble by the teachers but it was worth it.." Ricky said as he went inside as Cap also agreed.

As Changjo went inside his room he shut the door closed and jumped on his bed screamin on a pillow. He rolled on the bed hugging the soft object squealing like a girl. He blushed hard at the thought of today's event. He got a text which was from Niel.

To: Changjo

From: Niel

Soooo what happened today.. spill dude!

Changjo immediately texted back.

To: Niel

From: Changjo

HE FREAKIN ASKED ME OUT!! L.JOE FREAKIN ASKED ME OUT!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT HYUNG!!! I AM SOOO BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY!!! ~////////~

To: Changjo

From: Niel

>:3 Ohh? And what did you say lover boy?

To: Niel

From: Changjo

WHAT DO YOU THINK!! I AM SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS!! >///////<

Niel laughed at the maknae's comment and sent a good night text. He placed his phone away and watched as Chunji sleeping all curled up with his bear. He kissed his forehead then sighed, "Today has been a long day.."

And with that he crawled into bed hugging Chunji before drifting off to sleep.

----------------------------

"So.. Chunji is a cat huh.. well.. Niel, I am going to get you for what you have done to me.." the picture was all that was needed, for proof.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyyy i am done....

thought they should have a break from all the drama..

lol.. so yup.. i hope you enjoyed this chapter....

still mad that no one made a fic of a certain LC9 couple that i wanted butoh well... maybe i should make one..

haha dunno.. 

well enjoy!

^~^