chapter 9

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

*FLASHBACK*

 

Jessica's family were preparing for leaving, as it's the third time their parents had to move their living because of the business sake, or what she doesn't know. Jessica's mom and she, were packing for the moving inside her bedroom.

she found the old photo inside her storage box. she was with the Micky mouse-white shirt.as jessica had small yellow dress, both grinned widely showed the white teeth and their arms hanging on each other.

"mom,do you remember where did I took this pic? and who's that girl?" Jessica asked her mom.

"oh that? that's your childhood friend" Jessica's mom answered while packing the stuffs.

"hmm, but why I didn't remember any of her?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows tried to reminiscing the past, but seem nothing getting in to her vein at all.

"well thats good though’’ her mom mumbled quietly, but still Jessica could be heard.

“huh? Why mom?” the doubts fill in Jessica’s brain. But she couldnt get any answers of her doubtness . instead, she got a scold from her mom by asking her questions says that’s just a nonsense question.

“don’t bring the past into here. Now get ready we’re leaving in 30mns”her mom sternly talked to her and walked outside of the room.

Ms. Jung after closed the door, she pinned her forehead and closed her eyes. *that’d be better not to let you to know it..........* she thought and walked to downstairs.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

.................................................................................................................

 

“she kept running away with Yuri right behind her. until they got the main street on the crossing road with the red light was still left. They both were getting into the serious accident by the car and hit their head on the side walk rock. they were sent to the hospital. their parents were blaming and hate each other. later then, they were superated to differnt hospital. Since then Yul's family moved to live here.’’

 

"Is that what mom tried to hide from me? But why? How?? " Jessica starts to feel headache. The pain is not different when she was at the playground to visit her relative where her family used to live, the first place she started her life before moving out to another places.

..........................

 

-ding dong-

 

the two drowsy girls were still sleeping deeply since one was drunk for unknown reason and one was suffering from the flashback. None of them cared to open their eyes. but when the bell alarmed once again, made Jessica twitched her eyes and when to open the door.

 

"annyong hasaeyo" Jessica lazily bowed to someone or could be more, until she opened her eyes and realised that there're the elder woman and two other men with the large luggages beside their hand looking at Jessica blankly. Jessica quickly rebow her head to the elder and eased herself from the door and let the unknown people to her to get inside.

"Who Are You?" the elder woman asked Jessica sulky seemed like looking for someone .

*must be yul's mother* Jessica thought, automatically know who these people are. Before she could even answer to Yuri's mom, another word exclaimed from the elder's mouth again.

"Yuri ah! where are you hun.? You! where are you from, young girl?" the elder woman came out from the room and pointed at Jessica again.

upon seeing the rough situation when Jessica was doing nothing and just stunned by the ealder's reaction, the big handsome man and another elder man came in and blocked between Jessica and the elder woman.

"mom, take it easy on her. let's her explain first alright? "

"yeah, honey. calm down. maybe she's our daughter's friend." the elder man pleased his wife.

 

"Mom?Dad?o-- why are you guys here so early? Ain't you all staying on vocation until next week?"

 

........................................................................

Annyeong readers.it's been so long that I haven't update my story. .so Mian ~ ......

Actually, I've busy with my school examination. as we are all students, u guys must be understand me, right?

so this is my new update. hope u like it!

i'll try to update this story , as soon as possible!