chapter 3

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

 

 

"of course we are! and thank for asking me"  Yuri smiled at her. Jessica started to grinned widely on the face showing the happiness from her heart.


"thank you too Yuri ah~ thx for listening to my problems from the first met" she hugged Yuri tightly around Yuri's neck.


"nahhh..... that's just a piece of cake.. oh hey you're acting like a kid again!!" Yuri smirked at jessica and got forehead hit from her for yuri's teasing!
 

"ouch!!!!"


"that's what you've got from teasing me"Jessica tugged her tongue out....
 

"see? you're just a kid hahaha...... na ah.~you're not (I'd be die if I keep seducing her, look at her crrrrrrr)........ hey how old are you seriously?"


"why I have to?"jessica looked away.

 

" *aye that's rude* cause we're friend!!"
 

"19"

 
"oh ho!!!! I'm just 18 but I can say I'm more mature than you oldie girl -smirked-"

 

"well I like the way of being kid"


"hahaha... admitted finally!I know it must be like that!!!!"

 

They seem started to bone up better now as they kept playing and giving each other the sarcastic words.


"hey you're the new student here. so I wonder why would you said at the moment that it's your seat. what make you say like that?"Yuri started to wonder the word Jessica oddered her to move away at the first time.

 
"well sorry about that. but I've asked the principle from the office to let me have a seat in the front...and he agreed so there it goes.!!!"


"I see. that's okay by the way we've already made a deal right???"yuri gave jessica a puppy eye begging to sit beside her.


"who let a dorky friend like you to sit away from me, huh Yul??? that must be NO!!"she poked Yuri's cheeks and giggling.


"eww...thank you my lovey friend!!!" they both laghed, as Yuri held Jessica's right arm and laid her head on Jessica's shoulder. Yuri could feel Jessica's warmth breath above her head. it suddenly made her heart pounding rapidly and she didn't know why. it felt like she didn't wanna leave Jessica's arm now. she wanted to feel it tobe last forever.

 

*why we both feel so close to each other that much? why I felt familiar. The feeling of warmth secured care. but why couldn't figured out when it happened? * Jessica thought.

 

*this feeling is so familiar....so wonderful...but wait what I'm thinking?? that won't be happening in real life!!!!* Yuri quickly got out from a hug and she could feel like hot water was boiling on her face.

 

In the invisible sight, they thought at the same time. felt like they both really closed, wondered if they would somewhere before or used to be friends. but was it possible if they're friends when they are not recognized each other? doubts filled in their head, but none of them dared to asked.


"hey are you okay? you look hot and sweating. are you sick?" jessica asked.


"oh yeah...*gosh, what should I say now???* uh hmmm...it just you were hugging me too tight. it's hard to breathe you know.?" Yuri lied.

"ah...really?I -"Yuri's old friend cut off Jessica's words by calling Yuri while walking into the class.

"hey Yuri!! let's have a breakfast. I'm sooooo hungry!..... oh this's your new friend?"

 

"yes...she's si-Jessica. Sica, here's Sooyoung.she's my old classmate from another subject."
 

"hi, nice to meet you!" jessica's turned into pink when Yuri called her 'sica'.

 

*sweet smile at the first greeting huh?!!* Yuri thought as her surprised what Jessica's behavior was different to her.

 

*friend of Yul is also a friend of me, be cool* Jessica lectured herself.
 

"me too. let's join us Jessica!"


"um! I'd love to."

.................................................
 
at the canteen


"so you're the lucky one jessica..." Sooyoung spoke out of blue while three of them were peacefully eating. excepted the mounching sound from sooyoung's mouth.(she's a shickshin after all!)


"yes?"jessica raised her left eyebrow up for the wondered expression.


"well, I mean you're the lucky one who could make friend with this loneliness Yuri in a short period. For me, we took about 2months to boned up. and I think she'd be open her mind again mo--.." As sooyoung could even finished her sentence, Yuri attacted by put cake on Sooyoungs's mouth.


"I think you should finish your meal Soo, or we'll leave you first!"


"alright since you don't want me to say anything else. oh hey this cake is yours'? woah...thank you! i'll eat it well"she stop saying and continue her eating.

 

now Jessica is keep her eyes looking at Yuri in the way of urging for the full description. Yuri pretended not to care about Jessica's glanced and look away to see other students walked across in the canteen.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

that's for today.......haha thanks for the readers and subcribers. Oh hey, give me more feedbacks if you wanna get more updates from me. C'': Alright!

--------------------Good nighT--------------------------