chapter 5

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

........................................

 

 


RING**RING**


the school bell is finally alarm as the sigh to let students leave the school.
"and let's get back home!---wha hahaha"both said the same word at the same time.that's why they busted out of laughing.

 

 

On the way home

 


The crowded of students left school so quick as some students were walking on the side walk, riding a bike, motors and even cars. Jessica and Yuri were walking along the street as their house in the same direction whereas not far away from school. They kept talking and laugh with the several topics they raised up.


"Sica-ah, how far is your house by the way?"


"It's about 70m from our school"


"Oh I see. But why don't you take a ride since it's a bit far away from school. Don't you feel tired?"
 

"Na ah...I'm fine! It makes me healthy by walking"
 

"But I think you're already healthy by you've a slim body!" Yuri waved her hand gestured the S-line in teasing way.


"You're too cheesy! hehe"

 


"Oh we arrived my home Sica come in!" Yuri dragged Jessica's hand and walked to inside the house.


"Nobody’s home yet? " Jessica asked Yuri while seeking the people in the house.
 

"They're on trip. So they're not home for weeks. "


"And why didn't they take you?"

 
"They did ask me to go. But I insisted. As you know we have school to go plus I hate traveling in a huge timing like that! It's too tiring" Yuri said while dropping her back pack on the sofa and walked forward to the kitchen.


"Wait here. I'll have you some drinks."


"No thx I should go home too. It's already so late in the evening."
 

"Sleep here.!"
 

"huh??"
 

*HOLLY CRABB!!!what did I just saY!!*

 
"eh er...i mean c-could you sssleep here over night with me?I don't want to stay alone all night! And- and plus you can teach me the math solution"


"I'm not sure yet Yul. I don't know if my parents would allow me or not."
 

"I- I walk you home.and asked them for permission"
 

"........................................alright."
 

 

 

At Jessica's house


"I’M HOME!" Jessica screamed out a bit loud.


"eh, is it your habit to scream like that?"

 

“................” 
 

"you're home sweetie? come on in, dinner is ready!oh hey is this your sweetness friend?" Jessica's mom walked toward them and dries her wet hand with the towel.
 

"hello auntie. I'm Yuri!"

 
"yes hi kiddo lets join us"

 
"-Trembling-ah no I'm glad to hear that but that's okay. this time I should - "Jessica grab Yuri’s hand tightly and do :


~don't tell me you forgot what you wanted to ask my parents~

 *wow so scary!*


"join us since there's nothing to eat at your house".jessica said to Yuri and dragged her in.


"okay now stop talking.let's have dinner. Krystal-ah call your daddy to head down stair, time for dinner" they walked into the dining room as a little sister called up her daddy.

 
"DADDY DADDY DINNER IS READY"

 

"wow both of sisters are really have the best throat!-YATCH!!!ouch-" Jessica kicked Yuri’s foot under the table and stucked her tongue out.

 

 
"oh looks like we have a new guest here" Jessica’s dad come and sit on the chair.

 

"hi uncle my name Yuri .I'm your daughter new friend."Yuri bowed her head to greet him.

 
"yeah hi kid. this princess was talking so much about you. you make her happy when we moved here. I thought she would be bored stiff to get used to live in this location. "

 

“Really?” Yuri curiously asked as she gazed to look at Jessica.

 

"That's enough dad! Let’s eat okay?" Jessica whined to her dad as if she's just twelve. Yuri just smiled and all of start eating. The questions always come up while they were having dinner.


"so you've been to Yuri's house when you guys got home, Sica?" Jessica’s mom asked.


"yes, we have the same direction, and her house is nearby the school than ours’.”

 

“So are you okay Yuri, tobe friend with my daughter that fast? Doesn’t she bother you?” Jessica’s dad shot another question. But Yuri seen had no chance to answer the question at all because........

 

“Anniyo, Appa..... We are good. I've even promised to teach her the math." Jessica protested herself.

 

*that's so shameful to reveal my weakness in studying in front of her parents like that.* Yuri thought.


"Si-jessica was right auntie ,I had asked her to teach me the math since I was lacking with this subject.*should I ask her to let Lazie to sleep over at mine?*"


"oh I see." finally dinner is done.

 

 


"you guys can sit on the sofa while I'm doing the dishes."
 

"lemme help you,auntie."


"no that's okay.i'll be finish soon.just go out and take seat." Jessica’s mom smiled at Yuri and continued her work.

 

Yuris POV


There were many fruits on the table. My tummy might be explored if I kept eating.
 

"are you my Onnie’s girlbrain, Onnie?" lil krystal walked toward me after she finished dishing with her mom. What a good kid!


"hey where's your question from kiddo?"I looked at  the younger sister and put her on my lap.


"onnie told me that you're her girlfriend." Lil krystal was blinking her eyes at me aging for the answer.


I take a look at Jessica but her pathetic expression told me that's nothing about that word.


"yes you right kiddo. me and your onnie are girlfriends. we both are girls and we're friends so we must be girlfriends right?’’ I pinched her right cheek and kissed her. she's so sweet and so welcoming!

 

Lil krystal and i were playing Puzzle and it took 1hour. It was so fun to play with her. She has more charming than her elder sister who lives in the sarcastic world was lying on the sofa locking her eyes on TV. I noticed the time is getting late, so i decided stop playing with the cute girl and stood up from the floor.


"will you sleep here onnie?I like you, I want you to sleep here with me!" she tugged my shirt tightly not wanting me to go.


"ew I wish that so dear! but there's nobody at my house. I couldn't left behind.I'm sorry nah!"I kissed her again on her forehead. She nodded and smiled sweetly.

 

“will you come to play puzzle with me again onnie? Cause no one wants to play with me”krystal glared at her elder sister.

 

“watch your word Kry. Since when you became traitor? ”jessica scolded her sister. Her younger sister just playfully smirked.


"-giggle-okay, i’ll come here when i’m free okay? um it looks late now. I think it's time to go now. thx you so much for a delicious dinner this evening auntie and uncle! I'm happy to see all of you" I waved to them but Jessica stopped me.

 

*what? oh man I forgot why I'm here.*


"Yul stop! Omma, could you allow me to sleep over at Yuri’s house? because there's nobody with her and she's a girl. it's must be good to have two people than one." Jessca’s mom put her fingers on her lips in the action of thinking about something.

 
"hmm ...how long you want to stay at her house??"


"I think until her family back from trip."

 

*what????are u serious?* I surprised by her statement.


"when will your parents back Yuri?"

 
"I think they'll be back in next two weeks."

 

 
"alright then. but promise me that you girls won't go out side at night and come here to have dinner every days like today"

 

"i think we shouldn't both-"


"yes we will thank you mom"


"Yul, you wait here, I'll go up and packing my stuffs. " jessica talked to me and hurriedly walked inside heading upstair.

 

 

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Happy lunar festival!!!!!!! HEY, have you enjoy the full moon these nights???