chapter 12 flashback

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

flash back

It was the smoky day, the weather seen cold. All the kids were playing together on the playground, only the girl who sitting alone, putting her chin on her back hands... -sleeping.

To the new girl who just arrived with her parents, noticing the sleeping girl at the corner of the playground.

"Hey, why are you sitting here a lone and sleeping?" the small little tanny girl politely nudged asked the flawless skin girl, who was siting on the swinging alone. she woke up by hearing the tan girl's calling.

"I'm just playing! why are you asking me?" the flawless girl bluntly replied. without a withdrawal, the tan girl continue her cuteness.

"can i sit near you too? I want to sway on the swinging too." the tan girl pointed to the swinging which is next too the flawless girl. the flawless girl just nodded and said nothing.

"what's your name?" the flawless girl began to asked. she would never talk to anybody she doesn't feel to talk to. but to the tan girl, she wanted to know the girl. and somewhat want to make friends with her at the first site.

"hmmm, what's your name?" the tan girl shot back, playfuly.

"Hey, I asked you first!"

"you didn't answer my first question either..." the tan girl tugged her tongue out playfully while swinging to brush her lightly black hair with the coldy wind. the flawless girl felt twisted. she just put her arms across her chest in disbelief, and her face almost got burn.

upon seeing the flawless girl aggressiveness, the tan girl given up.

"Okay! I'll call you Ice Princess. cause it'd suit you nice" she grinned and lift her thumb up."

"wh-what??? HUH!!.........then, I'll call you the crab Black Pearl girl!" the flawless girl actually named Jessica had replaced the tan girl who named Yuri as the black Pearl, through her appearance. Yuri didn't denied the next name, she seen love it.

 

After the mocking event, the two become closer as bestfriend.........

 

 

 

 

"Black Pearl ah, I'm gonna share my secret to you. so you have to keep it safe, Okay?"

"sure! Whig is it?" the two were at the playground in the evening. it was a month after they became friends. every evening, they'd dragging their mothers to go to the playground.

"I have one sickness, that my Mom told me that I would forget anything easily after a year or two I'm not around with them..." Jessica frowned.

"Oh, what kind of disease is that? so are you going to forget too, if we can't see each other for years?" Yuri raised her eyebrowse. the two were lying on the grass looking at the sky.

"that's why I want to tell you this secret. and I'm afraid if I forget everything about you, about us, our friendship."Jessica gazed her look to Yuri who's facing the sky.

"then, don't leave from each other." Yuri smirked at Jessica and stand up,running to the big tree.

"hey, Pearl! Black Pearl, where are you going ??" Jessica ran after Yuri until the reached the big tree.

"I've prepared this for us" Yuri smilingly said to Jessica and showed the paper,pen,and the empty bottle.

Jessica still didn't have any ideas of her best friend was up to. Yuri flopped on the grass and started writing.

/no matter what happen, The Ice Princess will always be with The Black Pearl./

when Yuri finished her writing, she fold the paper and turned to Jessica.

"let's do a promise, my ice princess. I watched the movie, then I saw a couple the wrote the letter and put it in the bottle and swung it in to the see. but want to do this differently. and now you raised your sickness, so I want to do it together with you, then our friendship will be last forever too,as long as it still kept underneath the soil." Yuri blushly explained, yet her eyes didn't leave away from Jessica.

"that's cute Pearl ah!"Jessica hugged Yuri tight.

"then, I will try to remember our moment together! "

"I'm glad you will. now let's read it out loud to make the God up there to hear us...Okay?" Jessica nodded with the suggestion Yuri had brought.

They read the text loudly, and fold insert it in the the empty bottle. Yuri digged the soil deep ,and both of them put the bottle in and bury it underneath the land. they looked at each other and smiled.

"pinky promise Okay?"

"pinky promise! "

 

End of flashback

.............................................................................................................................................................

 

OKAY DOKEY..............the more flash back!

i update 2 chapters to make up the days i have been missing. hope all of u wont sue me......

so good night! give me a feedbacks. seriously, your attendence is my happiness pill!!!

thank you good night C:

(facebook profile: keopichnearyRath Nhim) do tell me when you add me. lets be friendz