Chapter 1

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

Yuri's pov

 

The fresh day of the early morning, the clear blue sky was very beautiful and pured for everyone in their life to enjoy the whole day.

same to me as a daily life. but it's the opening school day. I go to school with my friends. I met them by the half way to school. we laughed and played along like crazy people. other students were staring at us as they heard the loud sound from our side. I can say it's loud. but who's gonna care??...

 

Finally we end up till we arrived school. we break to our class. well, I'm the only one person who separated class to another class from my friends because I've changed my major of the subject. as the first day, not too stranged for me as I walked into the empty class.

"what're the other students doing by this time?" I mumbled to myself as I looked at my watch and noticed there's nobody in class yet. I walked ahead and chose the front seat nearby the teacher's desk. not because I've eyes-sight but..who wants to sit at the behind seat?!!

 

Sooner or latter, there was finally one student has entered the class.

"hello!" I greeted the new classmate with the most charming smile. no responded...

*man! how rude??!!* i thought. By then, she walks toward me.

"sorry, anything I can help?"I asked her as she keep standing in front of me.

"well, you're taking my seat." responded coldly.

'' *her SEAT??? how come? it's just the first day!* excuse me? it's just the first day and you're already saying that it's your seat already? isn't it too funny?" I hissed a bit and lifted my eyes looking at her.

*-gulp- what a dead stare ???.*

"okay....a-as your wish. but as it has for 2 people, can I sit beside yr left side?cause I've problem with my eyes sight "I lied. hope she won't be noticed me *phew *

"hmm..."she gave me a signed of accepted.

*good!! very friendly!!* I thought. "thx you!!"I replied!.

 

 

"well, hi again. my name's Kwon Yuri .I'm new here in this class, cause I've changed my major. so what about you? I haven't ever seen you in this school ." it looked silent while we were waiting for the teacher to present n other students one by one has arrived. so I decided to break the silence.

"I've changed as you either. but not just a subject but school. And my name's jung Jessica . nice to meet you.sorry for being rude at the first time." she replied and we both had a handshake.

*wow!!! her smile. what a beautiful person*

"yeah nice to meet you! I.." I was cut off as the teacher arrived into the class.

"morning class. Sorry for being late. We're not starting the class today. But I'll hand you guys some Schedules for your new subject of English literature language for administration. And at the same time, I'd like to introduce you guys a new student who has transfered to our uni. here's Ms. Jessica jung . Please welcome her everyone" all the students clapped when the teacher finished his sentence.

"teacher,u haven't told us your name yet!" one student stood up and raised a quick question. the sound kindda bit chessy. can say the teacher looked handsome and young. That girl looked like a bunny.Lol

"oh yeah! I forgot... Alright I'm pro.Lee Teuk . I'll take care for yr class, class controller. so if you've anything to ask, please come to the teacher office in the 4th floor of this building." he told everyone as he walked pass the door of our class.