chapter 4

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

..........................
 


"Augh!!!I hate this math class!"Yuri mumbled as she buried her face with the palm hands.
 

"you should study hard, if you don't wanna fail in the exam." this time Yuri palm her cheek on the book on the table and looking at Jessica's concentrating on the math exercises. she look serious when she focus on her studying.


"what a grinned face for, Yul?"jessica asked without bothered to look at Yuri.
 

"n-no!! I didn't! who said I grinned?*oh no...i'm boiling again? geez!stop blushing Yuri!*" Yuri lowered her head to hide her red face.


"and now you're blushing!" The smirked appeared on Jessica's face.
 

"nah ah! I'm not!"


"now tell me why?"


"about what?*my red mark escaped from me now!thx god!* "


"the word that Sooyoung said at the canteen. Was it true that you rarely make a new friend?"


"huh? what a question?! hey you should continue your work, or the teacher'd scold you." Yuri poked Jessica's forehead playfully.


"then, you'd be the one who get the scold since I'm finished and you're not. " The smirk appeared on Jessica's face as she showed her workbook to Yuri.


"well I'm not good at math! " Yuri said helplessly and lowered her head in embarrassment.
 

"I'll teach you!"

"really?"


"today I'll walk you home to know where's yours. and here's my number.keep it good. I rarely give to anyone beside my best friend. " Jessica said and handed Yuri her number.


"alright. but FYI, I won't study with the tough teacher!" I look away and fold my arms together " Yuri teased.


"if you obey my rules!" jessica kept calm and made herself as a stretch teacher.


"eh that's so mean...." Yuri glared jessica a bit and looked away again.


"oh hey stop changing the topic!answer my question" Jessica reminded it again.

 

*good very good!*


"hmm yeah that's right. just because I think it's not important to hang out a lot of friends along and it's hard to make a trust to those people."


"so you're not trust me neither right?"


"no....you're not the same to those people. I don't know,but I felt the trust when we had a talked from the first time! *I'm trembling now....aish pls stop something more serious before I became the roast chickens!*"


"why did you trust in me?"

 

*you shot me so well sica....shot me well!!*


"well um... cause.cause you told me your own problems even we had a small fight about our seat. I trust you because you also trusted in me either right?" Yuri looked into jessica eyes to made it sure. It seen like there's something so beautiful into hers'.

 
"-beamed smiled-thx you..i'm glad to hear that." jessica finally showed the wide grin sweetly.


"are you just smiling??hahaha it's been 2days since we were at the canteen. and you talked less to me . I was so wondering about you so much you know?!" Yuri patted Jessica's hair and Jessica's smiling back at her. then Yuri got Jessica's palm hand in front of her face.


"I was thinking that you just studying me and your words was not true. but since you told me earlier I felt release now" jessica hided her pink face by lowered her head down.


"cause of that case made you unhappy??hahaha you're too funny"


"Yah...it's not funny. I'm serious!you're the only friend I know in this town. I don't know  what to do if you cheat on me"


"okay okay!I got you! so next time if you're wondering about me just raise your question up, I'll answer you openly!!"


"deal -smiled sweetly-"


"your smile could kill the people around you"


"so it's kill you?"

 

*shoot!!!she got me again!*


"hey what a word for? howcanItkillsmesincebothofusarefemales" Yuri alerted so fast till She hardly catch her breath.


"I'm just kidding! what took you so serious?? "

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TBC leter.........kekekeke thxs for your support lil by lil   c'':

----------------------------Chhal Re Ja!--------------------------------