chapter 8

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

....................................................................

Party ons

everyone kept silence during the drinks as Jessica randomly ate some snacks and sipped beer while Yuri non stop eating and drinking as a professional. And Sooyoung kept glancing both of them doubtfully what was this party up to. she finally broke the silence

 

"so....could one of you kindly explain why we made this party?"Soo asked and looked at them with furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Oh Yes Soo.... know what??I think I can solve ma-th prrrblem now....i wont be worrying for the upcoming semester. Hahahha thanks to Sica who has taught me so good. WOOOT ~~~"Yuri lift her head from the table and told Sooyoung why they had a party.

 

she then drink another glass of beer. she's totally drunk now. Sooyoung worried about her but she couldn't stop her at all.

 

"yah~Yuri ah... how dare you drink that much?you can't drink at -a-- "Sooyoung was cut off when Yuri put a snack into .

 

"don't talk too much okay???DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY ~"Yuri finally dozed off by leaning her head on the table hardly after getting drunk as she never been before.

 

"wow....what's wrong with her. she never drink much like that before.she will get reaction on her skin even a sip of it?! now look!!"Sooyoung sighed looking at yuri worriedly who's now apppeared the red spots on her skin.

 

"so..she would reaction after drinking? why wouldn't we stop her?!" Jessica finally spoke up.

 

"yeah...but she never dare to drink that much...her dad would scold her anytime she drinks. plus she doesn't like drinking at all. unless she feels depressed -looked at Jessica -do you know what's wrong with her?" Sooyoung asked Jessica finding for the reason why her best friend being like that -again.

"I'm not sure. but.... -explained all what happened today- so that's it!"Jessica shrugged her shoulder and started to frowned when she saw Sooyoung's jaw dropped.

 

"you called her 'stranger '??? how could you call her that way?" Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

 

"well I did...and I felt sorry about it. but why it attacks her that bad?"

 

"-sigh- you shouldn't said that to her at all you know? first of all, at you guys already a good friend of each other? second she really hate that word so much, her head hurts all the time she heard this word. but she doesnt know why. I remembered I almost unfriend with her about that words " Sooyoung felt sorry when she reminded about Yuri's past.

 

"does she had a bad memories with the word 'stranger'??" Jessica raised the question at Sooyoung but received a glare back.

 

"I'm not finished yet. just listen! "

 

"Oh sorry.... "

 

"I remembered i asked her mom why and her mom told me about previous friend could say her best childhood best friend..they were really good to each other. everything they had to do together. none of them wanted to leave each other. they even swore not to break each other promise or leave apart. Yuri is a trust worthy person.she kept her promise. but years by years past, Yuri's parents had to changed thier living. she didn't want to go anywhere at all because of her childhood friend. but since she was just a kid she couldn't do anything beside followed up her parents. she told that news to her childhood friend. she received only the bitty words from her friend that they will only remain as stranger. She was really regret that she cant keep this friendship as she wanted to. After the aguement her childhood friend run away from her, without listening to Yuri's pleading. she kept running away with Yuri right behind her. until they got the main street on the crossing road with the red light was still left. They both were getting into the serious accident by the car and hit their head on the side walk rock. they were sent to the hospital. their parents were blaming and hate each other. later then, they were superated to different hospital. Since then Yul's family moved to live here."

 

by listened to Yuri's story line , there was like something was taking a back to her as it was similar to her's too.

 

"Oh crap....its already 12am now.she should better off to bed now...Yuri-ah lets go to bed now...you cant sleep here okay?" Sooyoung shook Yuri's shoulder slightly to woke her up..

 

Suddenly , Yuri quickly raised her head and said that they were not done drinking yet.

 

"oh come on Yuri ah...you don't like to see Jessica sitting with her eyes closed either ,do you? duh don't be so stubborn"jane nudged stain again 

 

"you know irt righhht....?hahahaha -looked at Sooyoung and turned her head to see Jessica- oh my...i'm so sorry Sica ah~you don't have to sit like this ...u can offff to bed first okkaaay?." Yuri cared Jessica's cheeks by patting gently with a gripped smile on her face. Jessica was speechless and shook her head left to right without open her eyes didn't want Yuri noticed that she had a swollen eyes from the silence crying. Then, the drunkenness Yuri loss her energy and leaning her head on Jessica's lap dozed off immediately.

 

"look who's sleepy now....aish this girl. duh lemme take her to- " Sooyoung cut off by Jessica when she was about to lift Yuri to bed.

 

"that's okay Sooyoung ah...I'll take her to bed. can you just clean up here?and sleep too.I think you can sleep in the guest room. cause Yuri told me to tell you that " Jessica told Sooyoung and carried Yuri to her bedroom. Sooyoung was a little bit surprised. but she just knocked out and started cleaned up the mess. atually it was not too messy since they were not playing with their snacks.

 

Jessica laid Yuri on the bed and walked to another side laid herself on the bed to sleep either.

 

"let's drink morre.... I am nott drunk yeett ~" Yuri mumbled and turned to faced Jessica who was sleeping facing to Yuri.

 

"enough now....you better sleep! why do you have to drink too much?" Jessica hissed and knocked Yuri's head gently.

 

"none of your business. "

 

*why I couldn't remember you from the first sight I met you?! I can't even remember your face. we were 5 or 6 year old back then, I think I should know you... -sobbing - but this I... what I've just known you right now is the way you act , your kindness that gripping smile is really reminding me of that silly friend. the childhood friend I would never forget about her, the one we just shared silly nicknames to each other never bothered to ask the real names....are we changed that much until we couldn't even remember each other??? "Lazie kept crying silently. she was disbelief that the girl infront of her is is her childhood friend which were unbreakable.

 

Jessica 'S pov

 

 

"I shouldn't had call the word Stranger to you again at all Pearl. I'M so sorry " tears kept flowing down on the corner of my left eyes. I never thought I would meet her again at all. I pat her cheek and hug her tightly. At the same time, my head hurt afer thinking too much about the memories i had lost when i was young. but it's not hurt as i hurt her feeling back then.

 

"don't you know how much I miss you Pearl??how couldn't you remember me.."

 

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

let's the flashback reveals the truth..........Shall V?

Figure it out!