chapter 6

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

....................................................................................

 

 

yuri's pov

 

 

On the way back to my house

 
"it looks like you are just evacuated from the world war Jessica. c'on lemme help you!"I took her briefcase from her hand to carried instead and continued walking. it's the silent night as usual. I was afraid if something bad would be happen anytime.


"hey, I was surprised when you told your mom to stay at my house as long as my parents arrive. are you serious?"  I asked her about what Jessica'd said earlier.


"of course! you should prepare a huge bed for me and treat me well as a princess, or I won't teach you!"


"as yous wish lady!"I lift my left hand in round twice down to my stomach and bow in 90degree. Jessica didn't laugh but I saw she tried to hold her laugh.

 


"it's a beautiful moon Yul !look up there!"Jessica pointed to the full moon Shining to the earth.

 
"well you're right Sica. but we should run to get home hurriedly. we're not safe to be out side like this too long. ”


"yes ma'am!!!!since you're scared.hehehe" she talked sarcastic to me again.

 
"shhhhs, who said I'm scared.? I’m just being protective that's all" I said and walked toward repeatedly.


"yah wait for me!!" Jessica screamed behind my back.


"you're carrying nothing and ask the girl who so full hand with ton of your stuffs to wait for you? should walk faster you lazy-jung-sooyeon"

 
"call my name politely Yul."

 

*is she angry?*
 

"you called me Yul. Is that polite?" i stopped and turned to face Jessica who’s appeared her demon aura.


"because it's short easier than YURI."

 

“but it sounds like boyish......”

 
she walk so fast can say about to run. well she's totally angry now!

 

 

.......
 

at my house
8pm.


"Sicaa... I'm sorry if I said that wrong"I persuad her with a kiddo tone and have her the orange juice I made earlier.

"bwek!!it won't be easy as you think" she grabs the juice from my hand and moves to sit on the sofa in the living room. I saw she smile...

 

*she forgave me already!*

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov:

 

“sicaa... I'm sorry if I said that wrong" Yuri convinced me with a kiddo tone and have handed me the oranges juice she made earlier.

"bwek!!it won't be easy as you think” i grabbed the juice from her hand and walked to sit on the sofa..i smiled sincerely not because i got a glass of juice from Yuri. But i’m happy when she call me ‘sica’ and this time it’s very sweet to hear...No one ever called me like that before......... 

 

 

 

Back to Yuri’s pov
 

 

"so what can I do for you princess?" I used my sweet voice to ask her favor. and lean my knees walking toward her. I put my head on her lap looked like a cry baby.


"finish these math tonight or you'll be unable to sleep"she took out with a lot of papers from her bag while choking the juice. My jaw almost drops as i see many tough exercises of math.
 

"but but you haven't teached me, and now you order me to do these exercises?" I dropped my on the floor and fold my legs whined looking at her with a sad face.
 

"Oh...RIGHT! I'll show you some examples then."she took out the paper on the table and start writing down.

 
"for those exercises, there're not difficult as you think. the basic to study this subject just make sure that you could catch up the examples that you've learned. and don't be carelessly while you're studying. you'll forget the strategies how to solve them. get it?"she told me n explain the solution while writting on the paper.


"I'm not yet sure about it. but I'll try my best, since you're my extra teacher."
 

 

one hours later
 

"Hey Sica, I'm done!!sica?" I noticed on her face and she's already dozed off.looking at her eyes-closed-face, she’s very beautiful. I didn't want to wake her up at all. But sleeping on the sofa would make her back hurts.so I decided to wake her up to sleep in the bedroom instead of sofa.

 
"Sica,wake up" I shook her arm and she slightly opened her eyes.she riped them by the back of her hand.

*cute!!like a baby*
 

"ngug.... what time is it now? Who asks you to wake me from my precious sleep?"jessica lazily whined and glared at me.

 

*-gulp- here we go again*
 

"it's already 11pm. come on, I walk you to the bed." she's weakly walking to the bed and suddenly stoped and turned around to see my face. but as she turned around,we bumped into each other and I loose my balance the same to Jessica and we fell down on the bed.

 

What a suprised is now I'm above her body. our face are so close to each other. we keep looking at each other's wide-eyes for seconds. Didn’t know what to do. I could feel her hot breathe on my face.

 

*what’s the situation like this?? what should I do right now?* i blinked my eyes and quickly stood up and stept backward.

 


"you finished your works yet?let me check it."she sit on the bed and about to walked to see my works.but I stopped her and put her back on the bed again.


"ah-no- just sleep already. about my exercises let's check tomorrow. I'm sure you'll appreciate it!"


"alright then good night Yul!" she laid herself on the bed sheet and dozed off again. 


"good night princess!" I hop to the other side of my bed and dozed off into the dreamland with her.
 

............................................................................................

6am In the morning.
 

 

#wake up wakes up time to go to school you sleepy head.#
 

 

"w-what the hack was that???"Yuri twitched her eyes and take a look at her cell phone. it's the ringing tone for the alarm clock.


"awake now? haha good way huh!" Jessica walked into the bedroom and hand Yuri a cup of coffee.

 
" sorry, but I don't drink coffee in the morning. I'll have stomach-ache after drinking this. and how could you wake up this so early? and you recorded your voice for the ringtone?" Jessica turned away and put the cup on the table. and start dressing.

(Hence: jessica is not a sleepy head in this story......hahaha lets make her into a good sleeping habit, shall V? c:)

 
"Yep! wasn't my voice sweet? sure it was....and yes, it's my habit of waking up early. oh hey, I made omelette for you down stair in the dinning. you have n eat it when you finished cleaning up okay?"


"okay.but you shouldn't have to do that.you'll be tired.ya-yah, Sica ah,you should change your uniform in the bathroom, or somewhere else from people’s eyes.......... not right here!" Yuri covered her eyes as doesn't like to see people exchange their clothes in front of her. it felt like the fire was burning up inside her chest. Byun mind of her always apeared even though Jessica's a girl like her.still, it looked really embarrassment!


"it's easier than inside the bathroom. why? what's wrong with that?" Jessica turned to face Yuri while she had only the shorts and bra.


"ah umm.... nth! I think I should have clean up myself. but but Sica ah~don't you feel embarrassed when you dress in front of people like this?" Yuri stood up from the bed and head to the washroom while glancing at Jessica and mumbled her words.
 

"no...!we're both girl.! I never feel embarrassed with that! do you feel bad Yul?" Jessica said a bit loud to make Yuri heard her word as Yuri was in the bathroom right away.
 

"na ah- that's okay with me. "

 

*actually it's really does!!!!* Yuri thought.
 

 

 

 

 


no the way to school

 

Yuris pov


"let's go shopping after class, shall we?" we walked to school as usual.The weather is very good. it's a bit cloudy in the morning. the cold wind is blowing againt my face as if we stand at the high hill of the mountain. i really love the weather in the morning like this. it's really make my day!

 

"why?"Jessica responds.

 
"well, there's no more foods left in my fridge. I wanna buy something to eat like snacks or cokes when we're studying at home. don't you like it? "


"no! it'll gain my weight if I eat those junk foods"  jessica disagree.


"but I want it, na na na na go with me go with me go-" I shake her forearm and running around like a kid for begging her to go shopping with me.
 

"YAH stop it! You’re making me dizzy......okay, I'll be going with you. so, happy now.?" she let go off from my grip on her forearm.


"YeS!!!! finally Yooo Hooo!"

 

*there's nothing happier than we can receive the agreement from our friend to go somewhere!its awesome!!!* i grin widely and jump up and down.


"now I can see who's acting like a kid kekeke~" she mumbles and continue walking.

 
"eh, I can hear that.."

 

"lol"

 

"fine:/! but I'm better than the elder girl who tries to act like a kid" this time she turn around to face me with a I-want-to-eat-you. on her face.
 

"say it a gain or I'll not in shopping with you.!!!"
 

"eh don't be mad, I was just kidding!"
 

 

 


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


thxs for keep on reading my ff story...........Promise i won't let you down

Happy 1000sviewers  *squal* i'd be more appreciated if there're more cmmts or Subscribers........lol i'm just a lil bit greedy c:

i'm off now.........ANNYONG~~~~