chapter 2

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

 

...................................

 

The noisy sound has began by the chatting of the students around the class. Most of the students in the clas are from the high class family.. No wonder why their study equipment, and uniform were extremely gorgeous. since it was the first week for the semester, none of them had along chatting with the acquaintances. at the same time, Yuri and Jessica shared a little conversation with each other.
 

"So, why did you have to transfer to here?"


"my family have changed their business location and we have to exchang the place where we used to live too. -sad face appeared- "


"oh, I see! you must be miss your childhood friends so much, don't you?" Yuri asked her as she saw that Jessica looked unhappy, and despite of answering Yuri's question, Jessica just nodded and her tears started pouring down.


"hey hey did I just said something wrong? Jessica c'on you're no more five!" she kept crying louder and all the students were laughing at her.


"si-Jessica, you looks like the kid who couldn't get what she wanted and nonstop crying in front of her mother!! look everyone is lookhog at you. stop crying!!!" Yuri pleaded her and glared back to the students who kept laughing to stop their crazy mood. Jessica wiped off her tears and raised her head up and said in sobbing sound.


"I miss all of them Yuri... it's hard for me to live my life alone here. I don't know anybody beside my parents and their workers. I think I couldn't get used to stay I- org!!!" Jessica palmed her forehead on the table. Yuri gently patted Jessica's back to calm her down and she wanted Jessica to feel close to her even though they just met for the first week.
 

"hey stop doing like this you lil kid."


"HEy I'm not kid!!" Jessica glared at Yuri sternly as she heard Yuri called her 'kid'.


*wow.......this glare is just.... too much!!!* Yuri thought.


"well you're not kid. but how could a beautiful teenage girl like you can make a crybaby on you face like this???" she looked down to face Jessica. her face was blushing, she looks so cute in this way!


*well why I have to that much????* yuri thought.
"still don't wanna talk huh?? you think you're alone here since it's only the first week you're here? how could you say that? you left yr childhood friends that doesn't mean that you gonna lost them. by the way I can be your friend already even though I just meet you today. I can sense you've kindness heart from the first talk". Yuri tried her best to plead the girl.


"but the people looked away when I tried to ask them before we started the class." Jessica kept her head low.


"they'll open to you, I promiss!!! just make sometimes.." Yuri reassuring the girl not to worry.


"so....... can we be friend?" jessica slightly asked yuri tobe her friend.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

hello guys!! how is my story? kekekekeke^^ it's the first step.

And hey thxs to the Subcribers and commenters and......... viewers lolllz( i'm so hypo cause i'm writting on laptop right now....i can typing very freely)

so keep reading okay?? i know you will!!. C'': keep give me a feedbacks......your sub. or cmmts are my energy pill

----------Chhal Chha----------