chapter 10

I miss you, my dorky Pearl
 
"Mom?Dad?o-- why are you guys here so early? Ain't you all staying on vocation until next week?"
 
Everyone drew their attention to the messy hair girl who just walked of the bedroom and wore a surprise look.
 
"Yuri, oh my dear! why did you drink again? don't you hear the doctor told you not to drink? u know it'll have effect to your brain " the elder lady cares yul's face.
 
"how did you know? and omma, I'm fine. alright?" Yuri reasures her mother with a big smile. in fact she's still blurred n headached from drinking too much.
 
At the other side of the house, Jessica just silently listen to Yul's parents n her keep complaining her about not takin care of her health whilst her brother complaining her erupting his vocation to come back home after getting a call from sooyoung last night.
 
*sooyoung, you'll be unable to eat freely from me again * Yuri thought.
 
"okay, I'm sorry that I made all of you concern about me again . and hey, this is Jessica my new friend. but we bonded up very well, right sica?" Yuri looks at Jessica and flashes a smile to her.
 
This gesture made her face alittle pink and put her face down to avoids yuri's gaze.
 
"and Jessica,this is my patents.and my only twin-like brother is right here! I miss you already oppa!" Yuri hugs her brother, and receive a head knocked from him playfully before he returning the hug.
 
"Annyoenghaseyo, Jessica Jung immida" Jessica greets the people in the house by bowing down in 90'
 
"ah, don't have to introduce yourself sweety. you're growing so fast and pretty." Mr.kwon walks to Jessica and gives a light squeeze on her right hand. on the other hand, his words made Jessica stars wonder.
 
"yobo, watch your word. and you,young lady. I don't care you're my daughter's friend or not. please leave from my house" "this lady is on fire again..." Hyukjun mumbles.
 
"Nae?" Jessica blankly look at the oldie to make sure if she misheard.
"omma, what's wrong with you??!" Yuri looks at her mother staightly into the eyes.
 
Depression filled in her chest.Yuri couldn't stand with her mom anymore . it's not the first time that her mom tried to torn up the friendship between her child with her child's childhood friends after she woke up from a coma. And here's once again, this time is not only a childhood friend, but a rebound up as they both called each other the good hearted friends.
 
"Yuri ah, it's only for your own good!" her mom retortes.
 
"Sica ah , I'm sorry to say this. but could you go back home now. there something I want to talk to my parents .hope you understand." Jessica nods her head slowly while looking at Yuri, even though she still doesn't know whats going on right now.
 
"thanks you,sica. oppa, could you drive Jessica home?" Hyukjun nods his heatad then dregs Jessica out of the house.
 
 
 
 
....................................................................................................................................................
Have you been waiting for my update?? i'm really sorry if you guys really do ^^
Actually, it's the Khmer New Year in my country. so Yeah, trip must be on the line.
i'd been on trip, that's why i just able to update this story just now.
so thank you all friends and beloved readers, that still continue reading my fiction.
Last but not least, hey, i seen you on my facebook account. thanks for adding me.Again, if you wanna chating with me, be free to add me in facebook( https://www.facebook.com/nhim.keopichnearyrath ) ANNYONG~~~~xoxoxo