Chapter 9: The Start of Escaping

Intoxication

 

“Oh my God!” Jessica exclaimed, examining the bruises and wounds of LuHan; lip cuts, broken ribs, marked claw, and such.

It pained her to see him like that, let alone it was form Chanyeol.

Running back to their room, Jessica got all the bandages and first aid kit she could find.

She told him to lie on the bed, sadly looking at his state, Jessica mindlessly told him to remove his shirt. As soon as she saw his body, Jessica turned faint pink; her cheeks reddening like tomatoes, the buys chuckled seeing Jessica so shy in front of a half- man.

“Noona, why are you so shy in front of hyung?” SeHun asked, then gasped “does that mean you’ve never done it?!”

Kris, who was drinking juice, spat it in Kyungsoo’s face, chocking uncontrollably. “Seriously SeHun? Seriously?”

“What?” SeHun asked innocently. “But seriously noona, have you and hyung had done it before?”

“SeHun!!!!” The boys shouted at SeHun, Jessica laughing softly.

“I’m sorry” LuHan held Jessica’s cheek, making her face him. “For what?”

“I don’t know, maybe because I’m the reason why you and Chanyeol fought. Because of me, something between you broke”

“It’s nothing. Even if it means to have you, I’ll do anything” LuHan smiled, getting up to press his lips on hers softly.

“Ahem! There’s other person in here.” The boys coughed unison, smiling.

“Then go out!” LuHan growled, annoyed because they -blocked their moment.

Jessica smiled as she continued dabbing his bruise with an ointment.

“I love you Xi LuHan”

“I love you too Jessica Jung Sooyeon, forever and ever.”

 

 

 

~~~~~<3

 

Then Next Day:

LuHan can be seen talking to a strange man wearing a black cloak, he seems stern and arguing with the man but Jessica didn’t think of interrupting them, she doesn’t want to be rude after all.

After an hour, or eternity for Jessica, the man left, disappearing in just a snap.

“Who’s that?” Jessica asked as soon as LuHan entered the sala.

“One of the elders named Shim Changmin, he was the youngest among them all.”

“How all is he?”

“525 years old” LuHan shrugged.

“What does he want?”

“You” he looked at her, sad.

Hugging her in comfort, LuHan whispered “I won’t let them get you.”

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

“The others can’t wait anymore, LuHan” Changmin said

“Give me some more time hyung.” He looked at his brother in plead.

“I’m sorry LuHan but they don’t want to reconsider, Yunho hyung is very strict you know that. He can’t wait to turn the girl to one of us”

“But why does Jessica have to change? Why is Yunho-ssi seems smitten on her turning to vampire?” LuHan asked, puzzled.

“Because she’s the one that can save our kind” he said, simply.

“But don’t tell anyone about it, he just show he want her to be one of us because he likes her but the truth is he knew she could save our dying population”

“Dying Population?”

“LuHan, pure-blooded vampires are decreasing in a matter of time, most of them dies because of those humans”

“Then how the hell my girlfriend is involved in these?”

“Remember the myth of the goddess? The one that can save us? It’s her!”

“How do you know it’s her?”

“Can’t you see it? Just look at her, she’s the only one who looks like the mythological goddess”

“My answer is no. I’m not turning her”

“Too bad because Yunho hyung will. You have ten days LuHan, ten days.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

First of all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year for everyone. How was your KRISmas?

Mine was fine, just fine. *pouts*

Aho, two more chapters and Jessica’s done-oops- the story’s done.

Hope you wait for the sad finale.

For now enjoy ^^

And I notice most of you are mad at my precious Chaniieeee,I was also mad at him. Though he was my bias, I have to make him bad in the story.

Lesighs.

I should have just put XiuPao instead of him.

Comment guys!!!! Don’t forget ^^

 

 

 

Replies: *For the first time!*

liesoflove: Yeah I was also waiting for ExoSica, I’m going gaga about it actually. And I notice you didn’t put Krissica on it? Not their shipper????  And sorry, I guess talking does not work with vampires.

yeonyoungpark: I’m now updating lols///. Hope you wait for it until the end.

IcePrincesomi: Yes Jessica belongs to LuHan, yessssssss. Do you want to gang up against Chaniieee.? Lols.

leehyura –and-baconeyeliner   : Selfish Chaniiee? Well he’s not really selfish, he just love Jessica so much. Well yes, he might be a selfish jerk.

icepuppies_jongsica  : I can’t let Chaniiee kill LuHan, but he has to look scary. *Pouts*