Chapter 10: Hide and Seek- The Start of Chasing

Intoxication

 

“Jessica pack everything you had!” LuHan suddenly commanded, making Jessica startled.

“Why?”

“Just do it!”

“But why?!”

“Honey, do you trust me?” he asked, cupping her face with his hands. “Yes”

“Then do what I say, it’s the only way to keep you safe” he muttered

“Keep me safe?”

“Yes, keep you safe from them’’

“Who’s them?”

“The Elders” though Jessica don’t know them, she felt goose bumps all over her.

She nodded, running back to her room, she packed everything in just ten minutes.

 

LuHan on the other hand was calling Kris and the others to tell them his plan.

After many rings, the phone was finally answered.

Hello, LuHan wazzup?

Kris? Thank god you finally answered.

Why? Is something wrong?

Yes. And I need you to help us; I have to keep Jessica away from them!

Them? You mean the elders

Yes. They wanted Jessica’s blood because of their so-called-mythological-goddess

That’s horrible. I and the others will be there. We’ll help protect Jessica.

Thanks hyung.

Enough with the drama, we have to be ready.

Beep……

The other line was dead, Kris had ended the call.

 LuHan sighed in relief; at least someone wanted to help.

~~~~~~~~<3

“Hey we’re here” LuHan smiled as he saw the boys with black bags slung on their shoulders.

“What are those?” he asked curious.

“Protective gears and such” Tao waved his hand in the air.

“C---Chanyeol?” Jessica suddenly asked, looking at the black-haired boy at the very back.

Chanyeol gave Jessica a small smile and looked down.

“Ahem. LuHan let’s go talk about the plan.” Kris fakes a cough and guides the boys to the kitchen.

When Chanyeol passed Jessica, she stopped him by blocking her hand on his way.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Jessica; she smiled at him then drew her arms on his neck, hugging him.

“J—Jessica” he was shocked with what Jessica did.

“Thank you so much Chanyeol, thank you for coming here.”

“If it wasn’t about you, I wouldn’t come here” he smiled softly.

Flashback:

“Don’t be an Chanyeol; all you have to do is help us.”

“I won’t hyung. I don’t want to help LuHan”

“Are you still upset about him having Jessica?”

“Of course,” he glared at Kris “are you an idiot, of course I am mad at him!”

“But you love Jessica right?”

“Of course hyung” he looked down, trying hard to stop his tears.

“This matter is about Jessica’s life. If you love her then help us save her”

“I still don’t want to, because in the end she’ll always be LuHan’s”

“Chanyeol, just forget about their relationship for a moment, think that Jessica needs you, only you. Try to think that for once. You have to help save her.”

“Thanks hyung. I think I’ll go help her.”

“Don’t think! Do it!”

~~~~

“So, Kris told you to help us.”

“Yes. I can’t risk losing you.”

“But Chan----“

“I know you love LuHan but at least let me love you from afar.”

“Chanyeol you’ll just hurt yourself”

“What hurts me more is seeing you love someone else; loving you from afar will at least make me feel better.”

“I’m sorry Chanyeol.” She drew her arms on his again, feeling guilty for Chanyeol.

“I love you Jessica. I love you forever.” He whispered

“I love you too Chanyeol but I love LuHan more.”

~~~~<3

After an hour of discussion, everyone was ready to leave. They divided to three groups. The first group consists of D.O., Baekhyun, XiuMin and Chen; second group was Tao, Jessica, LuHan, Chanyeol and Kris; last group consists of Kai, Suho, SeHun, and Lay.

They drove north, trying to get farther to the Elders. But little did they know, someone was watching in the bushes.

Chuckling softly he his lips and said “Little kids, thinking they could get away from me.” With one last laugh, he disappeared in a snap.

~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Hey guys. One last chapter and it’s done. Yahooo!

I know many are mad to Chanyeol so I tried to show his weak spot- Jessica.  And it’s an epic fail- Lols.

Anyways, have any of you had seen the photo of Exo looking at social sites? Guess what, they were also looking at AFF.. I mean ermeygedddd.. they’ll find out about Exotics ert mind!!! *hides under our home*

Comment replies:

naringgit : please, I hope that rumor won’t be true. Well I’m sorry I’m not really a fan of GG anymore.(if you read my profile, you’ll find out the reason why.) I can’t stand looking at Exo members with GG members. *except for Sica of course. (I still prefer the eight other girls with SuJu.*

I guess they’ll chase her harder when they saw her teaser photo. Lols/

liesoflove : KrisYoon shipper? Well I prefer KaiYoon actually than KrisYoon.But  I’m not really into giving Yoona to boys, she only belongs to her parents, YulSic. *RoyalShipper*

yeonyoungpark : Sure, I was actually thinking of making one. What do you want? Drama or fluff?

Un1c0rns  : The cute TheHun with his not so innocent mind. I actually like his character. Not-so-innocent-thehun. Lols.

I hope you guys don’t forget to comment. ^^