Chapter 7: The meeting of the Past and Present

Intoxication

 

After getting the answer from Jessica a few days ago, LuHan was feeling better and relaxed.  He doesn’t have to doubt about Jessica and her love for him.

He was with his friends again, having their usual hang out, he was sitting in front of Chanyeol.

It gave him a better view of him; Chanyeol have a very perfect face, a face of a God, a face any girl wished their boyfriends to have.

He knew with those irresistible wide eyes of Chanyeol, Jessica would definitely fall in love with him again.

Again, that word is what LuHan fears to hear, slowly the fear and frets is building up on him again. It was killing him, the doubts is slowly choking him again.

                                                                                  

Chen was gossiping about LuHan and the girl LuHan was with, Kris beamed at LuHan, telling him that they must meet her to get a good examine on her.

After a few aegyos for Tao and SeHun, LuHan had no choice. He had to bring them or they’ll barge in his house like a maniac.

 

He nodded absent-mindedly, and after getting his approval the guys dragged pulled him in the car.

 

 

Slowly opening the house door, something snapped in his mind. Jessica. Then Chanyeol.

They’ll meet, of course they will.

 Looking at Chanyeol, he suddenly said he changed his mind, trying to push his friends away, but failed.

It was a one versus eleven match, of course he’ll lose.

 

 

 

Barging Entering his house, the boys starts shouting ‘’LuHan’s girlfriend’’. LuHan face palmed, knowing Jessica, she might freak out seeing eleven boys in the house furiously looking for her like a chainsaw maniac.

 

Unluckily, the boys found her in the garden; she was back facing them, watering the roses. Knowing it wasn’t SeoHyun, LuHan’s sister, they all assumed she was LuHan’s girl.

Chen slowly went to her, tapping her shoulder, and when she faced them.

Chanyeol was the first to react, his phone dropped to the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica yeobo?????!!!!!”

 

~~~~~~<3

Another drama eyy??? I know I already gave your heart a light feeling after revealing Jessica’s love to LuHan, but did I disappoint you?

Chanyeol and Jessica met again; will LuHan get to stop Chanyeol from taking Jessica back?

As usual don’t forget to comment and for new readers, please subscribe. ^^