Chapter 2: Forbidden Love

Intoxication

 

I can’t possibly love a girl I just met, let alone a human!

I was watching her eat peacefully, like a baby angel. So cute

She must have felt me staring at her because she looked up at me, meeting my eyes.

“You want some?” she asked, trying to feed me a pancake.

For goodness sake, I can eat regular foods, but it will make me want for more blood.

I was about to say no but when I looked at her eyes again, it was so mesmerizing that it might break if I say no.

I can’t do anything so I decided to take a bite.

“It tastes better this time” crap, what did I just say?

I looked to see her reaction, she was giggling. Gosh, how can she be more irresistible?

“I-I mean not because we just had an indirect kiss.. uh. No-no I mean I” crap, what do I keep on saying?

Did I just say we had an indirect kiss? Hooray, I mean what?

Crap, I’m screwed. Wait, why the hell do I keep saying crap? Crap!

I was about to argue back when she said “save it. I can’t believe someone like you looks so cute when stammering”

She was looking at me with her bright green eyes.

Unconsciously, I scooted closer.

 Closer.

                 Closer.

                             Super close to her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Did I just kiss a human?

He asked himself as he presses his lips to her.

Screw that. I want more.

He pressed his lips deeper, seconds later, he can feel her responding. Slow and steady.

It was about to become a very great when LuHan felt his fangs elongate.

He can smell blood rushing through her veins. Blood type B, his favorite.

His lips went down to her neck, and before he could stop himself, his fangs were now on her skin, feeding on her.

“Ah, uh~~~ LuHan~~” Jessica was , trying to move away but LuHan wraps his arms on her waist, very tight.

After a few seconds, LuHan finds his way back; feeling contended that he had tasted her. But it was a win-lose time for him now.

He did get to taste her, but the bad thing is, he let her knew he was a vampire; not in a manner of speaking but with actions.

He feels horrible now, cursing himself. He turns into a monster right in front of the girl that he first had a feeling to. What is he gonna do now?

He was feeling ashamed to look in her eyes, shameful of himself that he had just bitten her.

He expected some screaming and hurting now, but he felt none. Instead, he felt a warm gaze on him; she was looking at him with eyes of deep concern.

“Don’t feel horrible of yourself; it’s not fair! You didn’t get to control it”

“Don’t speak like you know me! You don’t know what kind of monster I am! I am a blood vampire!” he shouts, wanting her to leave. But she didn’t, instead she still smiles at him.

“I knew you were a vampire. Remember the day you saved me. I already knew what you are, but you’re not a monster. You’re not” she cupped his face then wiped the blood on the edge of his lips.

She kissed his cheek then stands up, lifting their entwined hands, wanting him to get up too.

Thank you. He says, almost inaudible.

“I know. “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jessica was sitting on LuHan’s lap; he was playing with her hair and she was playing with his hands. They were watching “Twilight saga: New Moon”. They decided to watch the whole series and after few hours, the two were still watching intently.

They didn’t even notice when SeoHyun came.

“Ow, you two together? How sweet. By the way, I’m leaving now; nobody’s taking care of Lili.” Seohyun smiles then left the two immediately, not even bothering if they heard her or not.

“Who’s Lili?”

“Her pet dog”

“Where is it now?”

“On her house.”

“House? Does that mean she don’t live her?”

“No, she just visited me. Feeling sympathy I might be lonely”

“But are you?”

“No, not anymore”

She smiled at him then pecked his lips.

I love you. He muttered as he hid his face on the crook of her neck.

___________________

Hai, I didn’t re-read the story so if something’s wrong. You can tell me. Their relationship’s moving fast. Yeah, it’s supposed to be a oneshot but decided not to, so I end up making it like this.

Tell me what you think.. and don’t forget to comment and subscribe ^^

Ba-bush///

AMALAYER?!!!! (Only pinoys know what it means.., hahaha)