Chapter 5: Fears

Intoxication

 

Chanyeol’s answer left LuHan shell-locked. The answer made him anxious, worried, scared and lastly defeated. His very own bestfriend can kill anyone that stops him from getting Jessica, his Jessica.

Many questions were running to his head making him dizzy.

What if Jessica picks Chanyeol over him?

What if she still loves him?

What if Chanyeol really will kill him?

                                     

His mind was tricking him; making him more helpless. First, the rules and the elders’ warning; now, Chanyeol. How can he get through it?

Seeing how determined Chanyeol was, he has no way of confronting him. How will he tell Jessica and Chanyeol about this? How will he tell Chanyeol that the girl who made his life bright and his first love was Jessica? And how would he say to Jessica that the man who he trusted for many years was her first love, Chanyeol?

He can’t help but to feel scared of everything that is currently happening.

How will he get to escape those ordeals?

 

 

 

 

~~~~~<3

“Why do you look so sad?” Jessica asked him as she sat beside him, placing her hands on his and her other was playing with his hair.

“Tired” he answered simply; he was scared to tell her the truth. He needs to gain courage first.

“Then sleep” she said, putting his head on her laps, running her fingers to his face.

The way Jessica trace his eyebrows to his lips gave LuHan a warm, relaxed feeling.

It somehow made him feel better.

Looking at her eyes, LuHan can see the sincerity of her love to him, but Chanyeol’s word has scared him.

What if Jessica loves Chanyeol?                

What if she’ll leave him and go to Chanyeol?

 

 

~~~~<3

A short chappie, sorry it . But I’ll try to update longer when my sched’s at least not that hectic.

 

As for now, enjoy. And don’t forget to comment and subscribe^^