Chapter 3: Rules

Intoxication

 

LuHan was looking at Jessica; sleeping contentedly on his shoulder. He was smiling as he was her hair, but behind those smiles, something was bothering him. Something very hard to escape.

 

 

‘’Rule no. 1: You can’t love a human’’. Leeteuk was telling the newly created vampires, the rules of a vampire.

‘’Rule no.2: once broken the first and golden rule, you have two choices. First is to make her a vampire or, second we have to kill her.’’ The way Leeteuk say ‘kill her’ is very bitter. Something LuHan can’t get why.

He already get a call from the Elder Vampire about Jessica, they are already ticking time for Jessica’s life. If LuHan didn’t change her within a year, she has to die.

“I’m sorry” he whispered in her ear. “Why saying sorry?” Jessica asked, fluttering her eyes. Staring deep in his black eyes.

“Because of me, you’ll suffer” he said, blinking back tears.

“Haven’t I told you I don’t care whatever obstacles we’ll have to pass through? I’ll do everything to be with you forever.’’ She snuggled closer, resting her head to his chest as he hummed a random tune.

“Jessica, what will you do if I ask you to be a vampire?” he asks softly.

She stiffen, she didn’t expect that question. Let alone it’s from LuHan.

LuHan sighed, looking at the latter in his chest. He knew she was afraid to be one. Afraid to what consequences will be.

He hugged her tighter, he don’t care if she don’t want to. All he wants is to be with her, even if it means changing himself back from being human.

~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

LuHan was with his friends; eleven vampire friends to be exact.

Chanyeol, the second skyscraper of them twelve, was telling his first love, and LuHan was eager to know what happened to them after knowing the fact that the girl Chanyeol loved was a human.

Chanyeol was telling them how beautiful her locks was, her green eyes, pink lips, eyebrows that always flutter beautifully. The way he describes her was perfect. A perfect girl, yet just a food for them.

Xiumin, the eldest, asked what happened to her. Chanyeol said he doesn’t know, after leaving her, he never had contact with her. Ever.

He had told them he had to leave her or else she dies. No matter how much he loves her, they can’t be together, never.

Getting curious who she was, Kris asked who the girl was.

Smiling widely, Chanyeol replied with his sweetest voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica Jung”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

*author running off*   Lols.

Hai, a new short chapter again ey?? If you read some of the italic words, you’ll get the ‘thing’ behind this story.

But for now, bye.

*Running fast, but comes back again *

Can someone make me a poster for this???? Pwease^^

Anyways, please comment and subscribe.