Chapter 6: Vowing one's Love

Intoxication

 

“What will you do if your first love pops out of nowhere and tell you he still loves you, what will you do?” LuHan asked Jessica slowly, wanting her to think deeply.

“My first love was a part of my past, and you are my present; a present I never would and want to leave” Jessica smiled at him, making him leap of joy.

Her answer gave him the most comforting feeling he ever received this day, she had professed that she won’t have other choice except for LuHan, only him.

“I love you Jessica~” he smiled, resting his head on her shoulder.

“Anything for you LuLu” she smiled, pinching his cheeks.

Their beautiful moment was interrupted by LuHan’s stomach growling so bad, wanting to be satisfied so much.

LuHan’s hand left Jessica’s waist, telling her he’ll go get food.

But Jessica stopped him by pulling his wrist, making him sit beside her again.

“I’m hungry” he pouted; Jessica smiled at him, fixing her hair to her left shoulder, showing her pure, clean neck.

It was so tempting for LuHan to bite that beautiful neck, to be in the paradise he’d once got into when he first bit her. But something kept him to stay put, and that is he loves her and she is not a food.

What he wants to happen is opposite to what Jessica wants.

She wants him to feed on her, so he doesn’t have to kill somebody for dinner.

He was so hesitant when she told him that she wants him to feed on her, but after contemplating for minutes he slowly his fangs on her skin, wandering to the wonderland she’s giving him.

He firmly tacked his fangs on her neck, wanting to go deeper her organ. His hands, every seconds passed, were getting tightly encircled her waist, giving her a hard time to catch her breathe.

Her face was turning dead white, LuHan had too much of her blood, a few more blood that LuHan will intake can kill her.

“Lu~~~ah~~Lu~~~~LuHan~~~” Jessica tried to get off LuHan’s hold, and after a few tries Jessica had successfully bring LuHan back to present.

“I’m sorry, did I take too much of your blood?” he asked calmly, putting his hand on her neck, preventing it to bleed more.

“yeah, way too much.” She tried smiling but failed, her head throbbing hard gave her a hard time to move or talk.

“Jess” LuHan shakes her shoulder but no response; she had fainted because of lacking too much blood.

He mentally cursed himself for giving Jessica a hard time, carrying her bridal style; he made his way to their room, softly setting her in the bed as he sat next to her, caressing her cheeks.

She was way too perfect for him and that’s what he fears. She was too good for him, but him? He was a threat to her life, a while ago he almost killed her. He don’t want further and worse things to happen.

He loved her and that’s what matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Hey guys^^

A short chappie, yeah as usual. But at least enjoy and do comment (don’t forget!!!) and for new readers, please subscribe^^

I didn’t re-read it so tell me if there are mistakes.

Ba-bye