Chapter 11: The End

Intoxication

 

Chuckling softly, he his lips and said, “Little kids, thinking they could get away from me.” With one last laugh, he disappeared in a snap.

~~~~~~~<3

“So what are they doing?” Changmin asked Yunho as he appeared in front of the other elders as he gave the boys and Jessica a short look.

“Trying to escape, poor them, not knowing what they’ll face”

~~~~~~~<3

Jessica and the others are heading North, Kai’s group on South while D.O.’s on West, none think to drive east, where the Elders reside.

They seemed perplexed that nobody’s following them, but little did they know was someone is following them, through the woods.

Yes Yunho, Jessica’s on North, they seem to stop by a gas station.

“Yes, I know I’ll capture her when they left her alone for some time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After talking on phone, the man continued stalking Jessica. And he get the right time to capture her, when she went inside the women’s comfort room.

“But LuLu I seriously need to pee NOW!” Jessica is whining because LuHan doesn’t want her to go,

“But what if someone captured you?”

“Okay. You go stand on the doors and act like a security guard every time someone will enter here.” She glared, “trust me, I’ll be fine.” She smiled giving him a peck on the lips before settling in the C.R.

But what she doesn’t know someone was already inside waiting to strike.

“God finally, I felt relived” she smiled as she was fixing her hair, looking at the mirror.

Washing her face, when she looked up the mirror her eyes went wide.

Someone’s at her back, “Goodnight princess” he smiled at her, making her inhale an Ether, struggling to break free, Jessica still managed to remove the handkerchief for a fraction of second, screaming with a ll her might.

 

 

 

 

 

LuHan was bored-looking waiting for Jessica to come back, his head shot up when he heard her scream. Not caring about the rules, he banged the door open, seeing a fainted Jessica on Junyoung’s arm, Yunho’s, most trusted follower.

“Adios, LuHan.” He smirked “Oh and btw, she’s so pretty, too bad you won’t see her beauty anymore” he jumped on the window, and in a just a second they were already gone.

Jessica’s gone even before LuHan could move.

Running back to the guys, he told them what happened. Kris instantly called the others, telling them to head back East, to go fight the Elders and get Jessica back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~<3

“So my dear, you have a choice you die now or wait for your dear one to come and see how you die” Yunho smirked, looking at Jessica who was held tight by Junyoung.

“He’ll be here and he will kill you” she glared at him,

“Oh really, I hope he won’t be a chicken then, running around asking for forgiveness.”

“LuHan isn’t like that”

“How much do you know about him, everything or just the half? Chuckling he instructed Junyoung to let her go, falling to her knees, Jessica was silently praying for LuHan to come. “But you know dear, you’ll die of honor.”

“Of honor?”

“Yes, you’ll save us from dying, your blood, your oh-so precious blood will save the vampires from extinction.”

“Oh gosh, I’d rather die in fires than die in honor just to save your damn life”

“Now now, don’t be hard on yourself, in the meantime relax, enjoy your last minutes of breathing because before you know it you’ll be dead.”

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later, the boys drove as fast as they can to reach the Elders before it’s too late. Discussing about their strategy, LuHan and Chanyeol are not paying attention; their mind was filled only by Jessica.

“LuHan, Chanyeol pay attention, you two are the one Jessica needed most and if you’re weak enough, Jessica will be weak too” Lay smacked the two boys’ head, trying to bring their senses on.

While waiting for them, Yunho pestered Jessica with his options, trying to make Jessica pick.

 

“You know dear, it would sadden me knowing that someone as young and beautiful as you will die early, I was starting to think that I’ll give you this option. You’ll live but you have to marry me” he smiled. “What do you think?’’

“Marrying you, seriously? I’d rather die than live with you”

“Well then your fortune’s made, you’ll die” Laughing manically, Junyoung suddenly showed up, whispering something to Yunho that Jessica don’t understand why he was smiling at it.

“Well, our guests had arrived and it appeared they’re complete, good gracious Chanyeol showed up. Usually he would hide under the cupboard, but I wonder where he gets the courage to set his feet here.”

Opened with force, the door flew revealing twelve boys held by two of the elder’s followers each.

“Jessica, run. Save your life” LuHan shouted, trying to break free from Junyoung’s grasp.

“Oh come on LuHan don’t make the show long. You know I don’t like waiting.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys secretly nodded to each other, signaling to do the planned attack, and so they did.

Seconds after, you could see vampires fly around, being thrown away by the boys.

Kris nodded to Lay and five of them lunged forward attacking the Elders and its followers.

 

(A/n: you know how I at doing action so let’s fast forward it, k?)

 

 

 

Blood and broken bodies can be seen everywhere, they boys had used half their energy just to make all the guards and followers down, leaving the five Elders behind.

“Why not making a move to save Jessica yet?”

“We have to kill you first.” Chen gritted to his teeth, looking at his brother KyuHyun who was lying dead on the floor.

KyuHyun was Chen’s good brother but when Yunho showed him the dark side of being a vampire, KyuHyun changed, he became the scary soulless vampire he wasn’t before.

LuHan ran to Yunho but held back, thrown to the mirrors by Jaejoong, the Elder who had the power to make you in pain.

“Say goodbye now Jessica” Yunho smiled looking at the boys who can’t do anything anymore. Though it was a twelve versus five battle, they will still lose because the Elders have ultimate powers that could kill them.

Yunho was just looking how the twelve boys tried to save a poor and innocent human like Jessica, just with the four elders the boys are already losing.

“Yunho you have to bit her, it’s nearly time” Junsu, the third eldest, said fighting with Kris and Chanyeol.

Yunho waited no more; he his fangs on Jessica’s neck, drinking her blood.

Jessica couldn’t hold back her scream; she’s trying to break free Yunho’s strong hold.

She was screaming in agony, and LuHan weakened, seeing the one he loved dying in the arms of his kind just killed him inside. But then he remembered what Lay told him, he had to be strong for Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything turned dark to her as Yunho continued siphoning all her blood, LuHan and the others still tried to break free the four elders’ grasp.  Filling his thirst with her bood, Yunho let go of her, falling to the floor, looking dead pale.

LuHan was squiggling to break free, looking at Jessica with his wide eyes. Yunho signaled the four to let the boys go and so they did. The first one to run to her was Chanyeol then LuHan.

LuHan was trying to wake her up but failed, her eyes remained closed.

“Tsk. Tsk. Such a heart-warming sight, but too bad she’s already dead. Oh wait, she could still survive but she’ll be a vampire, we may never know. As for now, a deep condolence for you LuHan………... Oh and you too Chanyeol.”

Yunho smirked and with a snap, he and the four other elders disappeared in sight.

The boys were left with Jessica, everyone trying to wake her up.

Still, Jessica’s eyes remained close. The boys’ especially LuHan and Chanyeol were crying.

All they have to do now is to wait if she open her eyes or never will.

~~~~<3

Yep, I know it’s horrible. Especially the fight scene, but no worries, I’ll make a sequel or a one shot to see how this thing ends.

As for now, bye ^^

 

 

 

 

Thank you for those who subscribed and commented.

ladyre        
yeonyoungpark
gdragoninthesky
geemster
BornConfused
IcePrincesomi
pretty_sica
sukatilaa
jessica222
jessicajungheart
jessicalover4ever
Bellevang12
sujufied
BaybeeDoubleHluvsyhu
SICAx333
icepuppies_jongsica
haaaaani
Kosianfanfics
ilovemyromanticpanda
devilsica
JKCsoshiJJANG
sweetdelight
4ever9
kimsichee

tubbysica
liesoflove
baconeyeliner
Jessichu
Un1c0rns
leehyura
niniey87