Chater 4: The Past

Intoxication

 

The whole chapter is ChanYeol’s pov. He was telling his story with Jessica^^

Non- Chansica shippers, be warned, the whole chapter is Chansica love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I met her at the park one late night, she was sitting on the swing. Tears were clearly falling from her eyes.

I was curious why a lovely girl could be alone at that time, I sat on the swing beside her, offering my handkerchief to her. She looked at me with those heartwarming green eyes, and without warning she drew her arms around me, of course it was very awkward since we don’t even know each other. But I stayed,patting her back, telling her she’ll be alright.

After a few minutes, she calmed down. She said sorry, she said she has personal problems, nightmares;  she always wake up in the middle of the night because of nightmares. She always tell her dreams to her parents but they say it’s just pure rubbish. Determined to know what lies behind those nightmares, she bought a book about interpretation of dreams.

She bring me to her apartment, she lived alone, of course after everything, she wanted to be far away from her family.

She showed me the book, I helped her uncode the dreams she had. I lived with her for days, and those days I spent at her house, I realized something, I fell in love with a human.

At first I tried to shrug the feeling off, but the more I push the feeling away, the more I realize how I love her.

After a few months, I decided to confess my feelings for her and she accepted it. We were the best couple, going out together and everything. But after all those things, she didn’t knew what I was.

After giving all her trust to me, I told her what I was. Of course she was scared at first but then she accepted me, whole heartedly.

I decided that to protect her from harm  I lived with her; sleeping with her, eating with her and everything I can do to be normal.

“Jess” I whispered in her ears, her hair as she was sleeping on my chest. “I love you” I smiled then softly presses my lips on hers. Kissing back, Jessica wapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

Wrapping my arms on her waist, I hovered above her,  kissing softly.

I thought everything will flow smoothly but it didn’t, it will never be.

The elders found out about my relationship with Jessica and they gave me time to pick, kill her or make her be one of us.

I can’t do any of the two so I decided that leaving her was the best.

I broke up with her on the night of our anniversary, I tried my best to look cold, as if I don’t care. I told her I can’t be with her anymore. Just by that I left her, alone.

I ran as fast as I can, I went to the middle of the woods.

I ,there, cried my heart out.

I know I’ve hurted the one I love, the one who gave and taught me everything. But I can’t make her a vampire. I’ll never make an angel like her turn in to a monster like me.”

Chanyeol was wiping the tears falling from his eyes. Luhan was looking at him shell-shocked, how can’t he, when he reaized that the girl he is loving was the same girl his bestfriend, Chanyeol, loved.

Wanting to know what Chanyeol will do if he saw her again, Luhan asked

“what will you do if you saw her again?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll never let her go, even if it means I have to kill anyone who blocks me from getting her.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think??? Chanyeol’s a bit…..uhm…..scary????

Don’t forget to comment and to subscribe^^

Ba-bye^^