Chapter 8: The Meeting of the Past and present (II)

Intoxication

 

“Jessica yeobo?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 Chanyeol ran to her and hugged her tightly; Jessica froze to her spot, looking at LuHan with wide eyes.

She can’t believe it; the boy she had loved and left her for unidentified reason was back, Chanyeol’s back.

“I’m sorry I left you, I’m very sorry. I love you Jess” he whispered to her.

The boys knew there was a tension going on. Understanding that LuHan’s girl and Chanyeol’s love is no other than Jessica.

“You know what if it hurts seeing the one you love n your best friend’s arms, go tell him she’s yours.” Kris advised, “But how I’m scared?”

“Shut up! Don’t be a chicken! You’re Xi LuHan!”

“Thanks hyung” LuHan smiled.

 

 

 

LuHan tried to have a man to man talk with Chanyeol but failed, Chanyeol was busy following and bugging Jessica.

When he finally got a chance to talk to him, LuHan brought Chanyeol out at the gardens.

“Chanyeol I have something to tell you” LuHan sighed deeply, he’s gonna tell Chanyeol about his relationship with Jessica.

“Jessica is my-----‘’

“Hyung, before that I want to thank you for bringing Jessica back to my life” Chanyeol smiled, LuHan was taken aback.

Chanyeol was thanking him for bringing Jessica back in his life? Does that mean Jessica accepted Chanyeol in her life again?

“But she’s keen on ignoring me, telling me she loved someone else.”

“About that it’s------“

“Hyung, remember what I said before, that I’ll do everything to get her back, I’m serious about it.”

“But she loved someone else” LuHan muttered

“I know that is why I’m gonna kill him” Chanyeol said, taking a huge air in his lungs.

LuHan took a step back, can Chanyeol really kill him?? Can he do it just to get Jessica back?

“Can you kill me?” LuHan asked Chanyeol.

“Why do you think I will kill you? You’re not--------“Chanyeol’s smile fades, he finally understands it.

LuHan didn’t find Jessica for him; Jessica was with LuHan all along. He glared at LuHan and spoke in a death manner.

‘’Remember what I said before, that I’ll do everything for Jessica even if it means killing someone, or let’s say, you

Chanyeol growled at LuHan, his fangs showing. LuHan did the same, attacking Chanyeol.

They were clawing each other’s face off; LuHan kicked Chanyeol by the legs, throwing his body to the acacia tree.

Chanyeol growled in pain, holding on to his injured ribs; but that didn’t stop him from attacking; he threw himself at LuHan pinning him down.

“I’m gonna have Jessica back to me” Chanyeol screamed, wrapping his hands on LuHan’s neck, choking him.

“You won’t. Jessica, she’s mine!!” LuHan glared at Chanyeol, trying to put Chanyeol’s hands off him.

Suddenly, the other boys get on the scene, five boys pulling Chanyeol away, the other five to LuHan.

“Stop it! You’re fighting just for a girl” Kris shouted, pulling LuHan back who is trying to break free their grasp.

“I’m telling you LuHan hyung, I’m gonna get her, I will. And when that time comes, you’re not in this world anymore” Chanyeol smirked, breaking free from Kai and Kyungsoo’s grasp, walking away.

When they were sure that the six were gone, Kris and Tao let go off LuHan’s arm.

“Let’s go back in, Jessica will treat your wounds” Kris said, helping LuHan walk.

“Does she know about what’s happening?” LuHan asked

“Might be, when she heard something hit a tree, she was anxious. But we told her we’ll look for it”

Kris smiled at LuHan as they helped him get in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Hey guys, about the fight scene, yeah I can’t do it in a very tragic way. So it ended up like crap, sorry I can’t do action.

Chapter counts: eight down, three to go.

Three more chapters and the story is done. So fast, you think? Well, this was supposed to be a oneshot anyways.

As for now, goodbye.

And p.s. did you feel the “End of the world” yesterday?

Me, no. I was too busy watching Star Movies “Bye Bye world movie marathon” lols.

And Jessica’s so hawt at her “I got a boy’’ teaser picture.

Photo

 

Is the rumors true that Exo will appear on I got A Boy’s MV??? I hope they does, and it will be the best new year I’ll ever had.

Oh my Krissica and Susica feels… #Lemedies.

And lastly, I swear, what year did SNSD’s filmed the MV of “Dancing Queen” some says 2008 and other says 2009. When actually???

Don’t forget to comment guys>>> :P