The Next Morning

Behind the scene

The morning came and the boys were more than hyped about todays performance, but first they had to do a press conference.

 

- - - - -

 

Ren's P.O.V.

 

I should hit him. I mean he didn't wake up when I was calling... well... shouting his name, when I poked him several times, when I pinched his cheeks... he was literally dead asleep. Like always. We always had a hard time waking him up and honestly I have zero patience for this. The next step in waking him up is punching him.

*bam* - I hit him right in the left rib - "YAAAH! Baekho! Wake up!"

"unggghh... that hurt." - he mumbled under his breath. Aisssh I can't stand this.

"YAAAAH!! I told you to wake up! We are gonna be late!" - I was losing my patience. I was already ready to go get my make-up done and dress up.

"...just a little more..." - that was the last drop. I pulled him by the hand and he landed on a floor.

"AUCH! Ren! Why did you do that? That was worse than Minhyun!" - he was kinda irritated, but so was I.

I pointed at the clock, with my other hand on my hips, looking like some angry wife. - "It is 6:30! Do you know when we are supposed to be in the lobby!?"

"...6:30?" - he said... no... more like asked. I went toward him like I'm gonna strangle him, but he took my arms and apologized. He looked really sorry and his face and strong arms made me go softer and my anger slowly went away, but not completely.

"Baekho... we have to go now. Like, now! You don't have any time for showering, so you're gonna stink. Now quickly dress up and we are going."

"Ohh, !" - he whined and smelled himself and stated - "It's ok. I don't smell... for now. It will be ok." - he was quickly pulling his shirt off and pajama pants, not really carring I was there. I was standing and staring for couple of seconds, but then I sat on my bed and was staring at him again. My eyes were fixed on him. His body was amazing. Strong arms, big frame - many people couldn't believe when they found out Baekho was 18 years old - that's how good his body was. My hungry stare didn't leave him, but only when he turned his head towards me, I shifted my stare. Although I was sure even if I stared longer he wouldn't realize anything.

"I'm done. Let's go." - he said.

I was about to pull a doorknob when I turned around and hugged him. I can't really say that my body moved by itself, but it was partially true. I wanted to feel his body, his firm body, but it was just a thought, I didn't know I was gonna act on it.

He was surprised, but hugged me back - "Yo! Ren, we are gonna be late." - he chuckled.

"Aisssh, I know. I was just checking how much you smell." - I was startled and didn't know if he is gonna buy it or not.

"Is it that bad?"

"No... for now." - I said and stormed out of the room all embarrassed and I knew my face was red as a tomato, and for all this to be even worse, my lower region was excited too.

As I heard Baekho shouting "Wait! Wait!", my mind was concentrated on solving math problems.

 

- - - - -

 

Minhyun's P.O.V.

 

It was morning and I couldn't bring myself to look at Aron. I was too ashamed about last night.

"You embarrassed?"

"No..." - I was lying and he knew it.

"You don't have to be. It's ok man." - he walked towards me and ruffled my hair which made me blush.

"Yeah... whatever.. right...?" - I said avoiding eye contact and was putting my shoes on.

"You're so cute Minhyun." - he giggled and kissed me on the cheek, stepping out of the room.

I blushed and hold my cheek for couple of seconds, being in a trance, when I heard him calling me. I snapped out of it and with a huge grin I ran after him.

 

- - - - -

 

The five young men all met at the lobby, but of course two of them were late, because "someone" couldn't wake up. They all greeted each other and started chatting. After the mini van came, they all went inside going to get ready to do the job they love.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the boring chapter... I hope you enjoyed it even a little bit.

Please don't be a silent reader =)