Memories of Baek Hyun

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Hyun’s POV

            The moment he saw the guarantee card he immediate went back to the art gallery to check if what he is thinking is right. But it has already closed so he just came back the next day. When he returned the next day, he saw the girl that assisted him last day, she is talking with someone. Then the person that girl is talking to slightly turn he saw her face, it was Na Hyun Jung.

BH: *looking at HJ, God knows how much he missed HJ,* it is really Hyun Jung. *Then as he step forward to their direction his heart sank with what he saw*

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She is talking with Hwayoung infront of the art gallery waiting for Lee Joon, she is going to accompany him to the hospital for his scheduled check-up.

HJ: I’ll be accompanying Joon to the hospital today for his check-up.

HY: ohh… is that so..? *then Lee Joon (LJ) arrives*

LJ: *calling HJ* Jiyeon *he said as he walks towards them (HJ tells him to call her Jiyeon since no one knows that she is actually Na Hyun Jung except Hwayoung)*

HJ: *waves at Joon* ohh… you’re here.

LJ: hello Hwayoung *he greets HY*

HY: *smiles at Joon* hi.

LJ: I’ll be borrowing your bestfriend today *he said as he holds HJ’s hand*

HY: ohh… sure… just return her safe. *she joked*

LJ: yes, I will. *then both of them walks away, he is still holding HJ’s hand*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He was about to approach Hyun Jung when he suddenly saw a familiar guy also walking towards their direction. So as he watches them talk, his heart sank when he saw that the guy holds Hyun Jung’s hand and walks away.

BH: *looking at them* I think saw that guy before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter