Meeting by Fate

God of Study 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It’s already been 5 years since the special class graduated. Now they all have their own life and careers to pursue. Pulip now owns a cafe, she runs it with the help of her mother, Bong Goo is now a veterinarian though his parent still runs their eatery, Chan Doo now have his own dance studio, he also joins several dance contest and won, Hyun Jung just recent back in Korea, she has been out of the country to study in the field of arts becoming a painter, and as for Baek hyun he is now working in a hospital in Seoul.

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She is at the airport. Now hyun jung is back. She really miss Korea it’s been 5 years since she left, she wonders how all her friends are,

HJ: *smiles* whoa! I really miss Korea….. I’m Back…..

 

            She straightly went to her former house when she was still studying in Korea; she was too tired after the long hours of travel.

HJ: ahh…..it feels good to be home. *it was already night so she headed to her room and sleeps.*

            The next day, HJ jung woke up early since she did sleep early last night, she feels her stomach growling, since she just came back there’s no food in the house so she decided to go to the grocery. At the grocery she was pushing a cart she also decided to buy all the things needed in her house, she also need to do the cleaning.

HJ: hmmm…. I need this, this, and this…*she said while picking up the things she needed, as she was doing her shopping and pushing the cart she bumps onto someone’s cart* ooopppppsssss…..sorry I didn’t mean to *bows, as she turn her head up she couldn’t who she just saw.*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He woke up early, he feels hungry but there’s no more food left on his fridge so he decided to go shopping.

BH: *he was standing in the fruit section when someone’s cart bumps his, he heard someone’s apologizing so he simply replies* it’s ok…… *he looked up to see who it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter