Chapter Seven

When You Were Mine

"Dude! Could I borrow some money?" Hoya grinned at L. L rubbed his eye and yawned, "I don't have any." Hoya's face fell, "What do you mean you don't have any? Miyeon always gives you money."

 
"Her name's Minji." Sungjong blinked at him. Hoya blinked back, "Really? Oh... Whatever. Didn't she give you any money? She gets her allowance every Friday or whatever and helloooo~today's Friday."
 
 
"I haven't talked to her all week." L admitted grumpily, since he had just woken from a nap. Sungyeol gaped at him, "What? You still haven't gotten her forgiveness? Hyung... You !" Sungyeol and Dongwoo both laughed at him.
 
 
"Shut up." L glared at them, and they immediately shut up.
 
 
"Hey. Is it just me... or does that new guy always hang around her?" Sunggyu snickered and nodded towards a certain direction. Infinite all looked over to where he nodded.
 
 
Woohyun and Minji were walking really closely, so closely that their arms touched. Woohyun even held her books for her. They laughed about some random joke that he had told her.
 
 
"Argh! Because of that stupid er, I could never talk to her." L frowned and clenched his fists.
 
 
He hadn't gone to Inspirit, since that night she caught him with those two es. That's the longest time he's been away from Inspirit. He desparately wanted to go but couldn't because he didn't have money for those es. During the week, though, since he wasn't able to go to Inspirit, he's been hooking up with random girls in the janitor's closet.
 
 
"Really? You need to get her back soon. I need money." Hoya whined.
 
 
"Hmmm... I think I've got a plan..." L smirked at Woohyun and Minji before he turned to Infinite.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"I'll see you later~!" Woohyun smiled at Minji as she got into her limousine.
 
 
Woohyun had asked her to watch this movie with him. Even though she was still really down about L, Minji agreed to go with him.
 
 
He knew she only agreed because she'd feel guilty if she didn't, but he was still happy. Minji may see it as two friends hanging out, but he sees it as his first ever date with a girl that's not his cousin or sister or mother or any other family member.
 
 
She pouted as she opened the door and stuck her head out, "Do you really not want a ride?" She gestured for him to come inside.
 
 
"It's cool. I like to walk home. It's good exercise." He winked. She made a face at him, "Exercise... Ew..." She cringed at the thought of it. He ruffled her hair and laughed, "Bye, Little Miss Lazy."
 
 
"I am not lazy!" She pouted defensively. He laughed again, "Of course you're not. How could you be a 'little miss' when you're an 'ahjumma'?"
 
 
"I am not an ahjumma! I may have the memory of one but-"
 
 
"Bye, Mr. Choi. Drive safely." Woohyun smiled and waved to Minji's chauffeur, who warmly smiled and waved back.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Woohyun had rummaged through his closet for two hours, yet he couldn't find anything to wear. Correction: He couldn't find anything good to wear. (In my opinion, he looks good in anything and everything. I mean, it's Namstar! He's afjawifjcakoefdjds)!
 
 
"Woohyun... What... are you doing?" Jihyun, his older sister, peeked her head into his room. He screamed in shock, "Noona! Don't just barge into my room! I could be changing or something!" Woohyun put a hand over his heart and panted.
 
 
"Dude... Your room is a mess." She giggled and walked in. He frowned at her, "Get out!" She pouted, "Where are you going on this lovely Friday night, my dear dongsaeng?"
 
 
"On a date." He mumbled as he rummaged through his closet even more. She let out a really loud and exaggerated gasp as she stumbled backwards, with her hand over her heart, "OMONA! W-WOO-WOOHYUN! DI-DID YOU JUST SAY... 'DATE'?!?!"
 
 
"Yeah..." He raised a brow at his sister, who looked liked she was about to have a heart-attack. She stared at him, with wide eyes.
 
 
"UMMMAAAA! APPPPPAAAAA! WOOHYUN'S GOING ON A DATEEEEE!" She screamed in joy before she started to jump and giggle.
 
 
"What?! Really?!" His parents soon ran through the door. Woohyun blinked at them, "You people are crazy. What's the big deal? Am I not allowed to date?"
 
 
"No! You are! You are! It's just... YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE IN YOUR LIFE!" Mrs. Nam squealed in joy as she started to jump and giggle, like her daughter.
 
 
"Gee, Umma. That didn't hurt my pride or anything." Woohyun muttered under his breath as he looked through his closet again.
 
 
"Son..." Mr. Nam walked over and put his hands on his son's shoulders.
 
 
"Are you... ready for this?" Mr. Nam asked seriously. Woohyun gaped at him, "Appa! It's just a date! You make it sound like-... It's just a date, Appa!"
 
 
"Who's the girl? What's her name? What's she look like? How old is she? Where's she from?" Mrs. Nam pushed Mr. Nam aside and cupped Woohyun's face. Woohyun scrunched his nose and slapped her hands away.
 
 
"Everyone, get out! I need to get ready! I'm going to be la- I'm late!" His eyes widened when he saw the time.
 
 
It was 7:43PM. He told Minji to meet him at the movie theater at 7PM.
 
 
"Aw, !" Woohyun hissed and pulled out a random outfit. He blinked at his family, "GET OUT!" He pointed to the door.
 
 
They squealed in joy as they scurried out. Heck. Mrs. Nam was even crying. She was THAT happy to see her only son FINALLY going on a date.
 
 
Woohyun put on the blue and white plaid flannel and rolled the sleeves to his elbows. He put on a pair of black skinny jeans and white vans. He fixed his hair and sprayed cologne. *Okay! You look good. You look good, Namstar! You always look good!* He smiled to himself before he slid his phone into his pocket and left his room.
 
 
"Good luck, my dongsaeng!" Jihyun sniffled, so proud to see her little brother go on a date. Mrs. Nam burst into tears again, "Bring... her home... for dinner!" She told him, in between her sniffles.
 
 
"Why would he bring the girl home for dinner?! This is only his first date with her!" Mr. Nam scoffed, "He shouldn't bring her home until the second date, at least!" He corrected his wife, and she nodded in agreement.
 
 
"You people are crazy." Woohyun muttered under his breath as he ran out the mansion.
 
 
"What? It's 8PM alrea- Whoa!" Woohyun looked at the time as he ran, until he was suddenly yanked by the arm and forced to drop his phone.