Chapter Fifty

When You Were Mine

“OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!”

 

All the girls screamed and crowded around Infinite as they shoved chocolates and roses and gifts into their arms.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Oppa!”

 

“Hoya Oppa! I made you these!”

 

“L! I love you! Please be my boyfriend!”

 

Woohyun entered the academy and blinked when he saw all the girls crowded around Infinite. He didn’t really care that Infinite had so many fan-girls. He would, however, care if one of those fan-girls were Minji.

 

“WOOHYUN OPPA! YOU’RE HERE!” One girl screamed and ran towards him. Other girls looked over and screamed, too, as they ran over.

 

“Oppa! I made you chocolates!”

 

“Mine are better!”

 

“Be my boyfriend!”

 

“Oppa! I love you!”

 

Woohyun soon had a stack of gifts taller than even L’s stack of gifts. He awkwardly thanked all of his fan-girls as he stuffed all his gifts into his locker. As he went to class, he got even more gifts but couldn’t fit them in his locker so he was forced to carry all of them.

 

He reached the classroom and walked inside, and more of his female classmates gave him gifts. He also thanked them and was grateful that one of the girls gave him a bag. He put all his gifts into the bag and dragged it all the way to his desk before he sat down.

 

“Hey.” Woohyun smiled at Minji. He stared at her as he waited for her to give him a present.

 

“Annyeong~~~!” She smiled widely at him. Woohyun frowned a bit. *Don’t you have a gift for me, too?*

 

“Annyeong!” L happily came in. He got very many gifts but gave them away to random guys because he only wanted one gift from one person.

 

“Oh! L Oppa!” Minji beamed at him and reached into her bag. She pulled out a black box with a pink ribbon on it. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Oppa!”

 

“Wah! Did you make these yourself?” L grinned and took the box. She blushed but nodded eagerly as she smiled, “Yup! I don’t know if they’re all that good, though…” She scratched her head. He untied the ribbon and opened the box.

 

“Whoa! These are really amazing!” L’s eyes lit up as one of the chocolates melted in his mouth. Minji smiled a bit, “Really? You used to hate my baking.” She made a face at him and pouted.

 

“That was when I was an .” L grinned, and she laughed.

 

“You still are.” Woohyun snickered, and L shot him a glare before he looked at Minji and smiled, “They’re really good. Thanks!” L smiled softly at her. She blushed and nodded. She blinked and turned, where she then saw Woohyun with the angriest look on his face, “Woohyun, what’s wrong?”

 

“NOTHING! Nothing at all!” Woohyun laughed loudly and angrily as he slammed his fists on his desk, which caused students to look over. Minji and L both blinked at him but nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Woohyun.” Minji grabbed his arm as they walked out the academy when the school day was over. He turned to her and blinked, “Huh?”

 

“What’s wrong?” She innocently blinked at him. He smiled, “Nothing.” *Except for the fact you gave ALL of Infinite chocolates and not me. Argh! You even gave Hyuna chocolates!!!! Hyuna!! The one who stole your boyfriend! What the hell?! What about meeeeeeee, the love of your lifeeeeeee?! Where are my chocolateeees?!* He wanted to just roll on the floor and throw a tantrum but had to look cool in front of her.

 

“Hold on.” She reached into her bag and pulled out something.

 

It was a white heart-shaped box with a blue ribbon. It was twice as big as the one she had given L. Inside were chocolates shapped as hearts and roses. Some of them had caramel drizzled over them or fudge inside, unlike the ones that she had given L, which were just regular chocolates.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day…” She mumbled softly as she stared at the ground, embarrassed. Woohyun blinked at the box and looked at her. *So she did get me something…* Instead of the box of chocolates, he grabbed her arm and yanked her into his arms.

 

Her eyes went wide as her cheek rested on his chest. She felt his arms snake around her waist as he held her closer and tighter.

 

“Thank you…” He smiled softly as he rested his chin on her shoulder. She blushed even more as she slowly hugged him back, the box of chocolates still in one of her hands. After a long hug, they both had to eventually pull away when her driver came.

 

“Bye.” She hurriedly shoved the box into his chest and ran into her car.

 

She closed the door and squealed. She buried her face into her hands, squealed even more, and jumped up and down in her seat as she danced a little.

 

......Then, she realized that the window was reeled down, and Woohyun stared at her from outside the car, his mouth slightly open from the bizarre scene he just witnessed.

 

*OH MY GOD.* Her cheeks turned a bright red. "D-Di-Did y-you n-n-need so-some-something?" She managed to squeak. Woohyun stared at her, for a really long time, before he cracked a smile, "Actually, it's not that important, so never mind. Continue with your fan-girling." He waved at her with the hand that held the chocolates.

 

As soon as the chauffeur reeled the window back up, she could hear Woohyun burst into a crazily loud laughter, and her cheeks turned into a crimson red as she face-palmed herself repeatedly.