Love At First Fight. Part 2

The Big Compilation of Super Junior One Shots :)

 

 


 

Why would he want me there?? Whats this for?? Well , i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to go there. Hyuk is there. I just hope nothing bad happens. When i arrived at the place .. Wait ..is this a prank? No one is here.. I kept looking around and found a rose down the road with a letter attached to it.

 

 

 

For the most interesting girl i know.. I said I HATE YOU and i also said bad things to you before. But at time , i blinded myself and tried to feel opposite of what i feel right now. I dont HATE you .. I hate not being with you. I admit , all those times we fought , i would've miss it all if someday , you'll be gone. But now that i know you better , I'll miss the real you more. You're not a mean person. You're really a nice one. I was the immature one. But that was all in the past. Now ... Can we move on to the FUTURE? I felt weird for you these passed few months .. I dont know what it is. This place , when i saw you being hurt, My heart cant help but feel the anger. That day you said you needed me , I FELT DIFFERENT. I think i cant be without you now. I like you better being a friend to me than an enemy ... Maybe you still hate me for all those bad times we had. BUT IM GONNA SAY THIS WITH FULL COURAGE!! Choi EunMi .. I ....

 

 

 

Thats all?? Where's the next part???!! Tears kept falling down my eyes while reading it for i feel the same way he does ... Does he also LOVE ME??

 

 

 

EunMi: I??? I what?? Hyuk , you're really dumb. You cant even finish a single letter.

Eunhyuk:  CHOI EUNMI! I LOVE YOU!

 

 

 

 

I turned around .. he was right there behind me .. He just said he loves me which made my heart flatter. He walked up closer to me and looked me in the eyes ... He wiped my tears and my heart kept beating faster and faster.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: EunMi , I love you. I was bad to you at first ... But , i was immature at that time. When i met the real you , it changed me. I cant live without you anymore. It would be too much for me to expect you feeling the same for me after what i did. But its true that i love you ..

EunMi: I ... I love you too.. Like you , i was immature. I never looked at the real you. But I Love You. You were the only one who stuck out for me when i was being kicked and thrown away. And i thank you for that. But i learned to love you. I love you so much.

Eunhyuk: REALLY?

EunMi: *nods*

 

 

 

He started prancing around and he kept yelling a big PROUD YES! He hugged and twirled EunMi around ... They we're both happy of what they've heard. Laughs and Smileswere both heard and seen. They engaged in a very romantic kiss after their confession. The ENEMIES of the CENTURY just because the COUPLE of the New Generation. No longer will anger and hate be growing around cause LOVE conquered it all. Whatever their differences were , Love made its way in their hearts. :)

 

 

 

 

===================

 

END OF LOVE AT FIRST FIGHT :) Hope you like it!

 

COMMENTS/ SUGGESTIONS / REQUESTS / SUBSCRIBERS are well LOVED :) -ShaiKyu :3